PFYC (PartsForYourCar) reviews

Sammamish, WA 98075, US
allenk@pfyc.com

patrickb279
8/28/18

Come from Germany, registered on their site. Ordered a Corvette Letter Sticker and Taillights with harness. They mailed me because my adress was not correct, i tryed to correct it but it wont accept it. I telled this the women from customer support who contacted me about this and she told me i can give her my adress via email. Done.
After one or two weeks nothing getting shipped i send another email and they said i didnt send them my adress, i answered that i did it. After that i want to withdraw my order and send them another email. After one day i recieved a mail, they shipped the sticker (why they make two packages when both parts are in stock?).

I opened a case in paypal, waited two weeks if the sticker will arrive and even drove to my local import/tax facility to ask if a package for me is there.

They send me an email, if i close the case in paypal they can/will refund me, minus the costs of the lettering sticker. As far as i know if i close the case i have no opportunity to get my money back! The day i ordered is already two months ago!

salp20
6/1/18

Worst company I've ever dealt with from the moment we started with this transaction to today has been almost a month they shipped me the wrong part they then promise to reship out the right part and they never did I have over 10 emails in a chain that show these people are nothing but Liars overpriced and they changed my quantity multiplying the price by four times total scam stay away from this place

donavonn
4/14/18

PFYC sent me out a pair of defective wheel flares for my 2013 Corvette Grand Sport. I left them numinous emails and VM's regarding my issue but thy never returned my calls. Finally when I did reach somebody they told me to buy some epoxy and glue the trim back on which I reluctantly did and was able to repair the item. Then when I went to install the part I ran into some fitment issues once again I left multiple VM's and emails but no one got back to me, I finally got in touch with them and told them about my fitment issue , the first words out their mouth was I would not be able to return them because I modified them, I told her I did not modify them I glued the trim back on just like you instructed me to do!!!!! I told her I did not want to return them anyway but just wanted to speak to a tech, she told me that a tech would be calling me, well needless to say that was 5 days ago and no one has called me back. I finally called Apsis that sells the same $400 wheel flare and tech told me that Pfyc's (hand typed) mounting instructions that was supplied with the part was not correct. Apsis was able to email the correct set of instructions, I then mounted the first flare with no issue but the second would not mount flush to the car, I called Apsis back and the tech told me that it was probably quality issue on the flare were the manufacture miss positioned the bottom drilled hole so it would not line up with the factory mounting hole on the car, I re drilled the flare and now they fit great!!!
By the way I have still not gotten a call back from the tech at PFYC.

Tip for consumers: I buy a lot of items on the internet and I have never dealt with a company with worse customer service skills, follow-up, quality control and problem solving skills. I will not be a repeat customer

davids988
3/22/18

I ordered a set on floor mats for my 2009 C-6 Corvette, i was a little worried because every else I looked these mats were $50 or more than what PFYC was asking. Like most price drives my purchasing and I just took a chance that these would be of good quality. I was concerned because these mats took a long time to get but yesterday they arrived. WOW !!!!! to my surprise these were great and the look good in my car. I will be back to buy more from this company they now have a new repeat customer. Dave S in FL :)

sandrag127
3/19/18

They show the wrong color then when you order they get your money and tell you its that correct color they have a color that show a dark red and it is called torch red but when you receive them they are a bright orange, they are liars.

charlesg115
1/21/18

My order was to be shipped on 1.15.18 . Then emailed again and advised my order would ship on 1.18.18. That same day Crystal Morris emailed me questioning my order painting colors and designs the same day to be shipped . Apparently your people are trained habitual liars . Different story every day. On 1.19.18 Crystal Morris over the phone advised me she would have either shipping tracking no. Or my credit card reimbursed by end of that day at 4.00 pm . She never replied as I knew it was another lie. You people love bad reviews apparently and always blame others for your bad business procedures . I demand a phone call on 1.22.18 to clear this matter . Cdgeorge1957@gmail.com . No more lies .

davidc441
11/23/16

I ordered parts for two cars spending $779 This was for custom painted engine bay parts and PFYC said it would take thirty days for this to be done and shipped and thats ok however, I received half of what I ordered and was missing $400 in parts for both cars, parts that would likely take another thirty days. My packing slip said everything was there when it was not. I called PYFC to have this corrected and they told me they would expedite this, yea well two months have gone by and everytime I call, they tell me they will look into it and I don't hear anything back. I now sold one of my cars so now I'm waiting for parts for a car I no longer have. Im hoping to get credit for the parts not shipped for something else but I won't hold my breath. I am still waiting for them to send my parts and they won't call me back or email me. I will not buy from them any more or recommend PFYC. I will say that the parts I received came out very nice as these were genuine GM parts that came from GM. This company seems to be the middle man, I have to say they are not doing a very good job.

rogerl36
12/31/15

Ordered parts ,shipping was advertised free,was charged partial shipping,called numerous times ,left messages ,never called back to discuss problem,would not buy again from this company ,poor customer service.

nickb65
7/3/15

Bought my second leather steering wheel cover. When the part arrived it was the wrong color from what I have ordered. I sent it back to them and they mailed me a replacement part. The problem was is that it was exactly the same thing and the buddy from very cool email customer service(no phone to call) is telling me that its correct color and that its just my camera lighting is wrong when I emailed him the pictures. Well in the picture you can clearly see that wheel cover is Grey Color when I have ordered RED color, how can you not see that in the picture. Long story short I have ended up sending second wrong return(grey color ) back to them and they have asked for tracking # saying that they have not received it yet(they received my 1st return though) strange. Well tracking # was double the money that I had to pay for so I did not get it and I used regular mail instead. As soon as the PFYC buddy heard that, he just told me that they never got it back, SO I GOT NOTHING IN THE END. NO CORRECT OR INCORRECT COLOR WHEEL COLOR NOTHING because there is no tracking # and they have never received my return.

Note that they dont even have a feedback or review link on their site.
Do yourself a favor and dont waste your time.

brianh89
9/20/14

the order went as expected , i got what i had ordered . However the parts only lasted about 3 weeks , they both developed an electrical short in each one of them . It turns out you can not call the company , the only way to contact them is by email . They won't respond or comment, so i am stuck with two illuminated door sills that don't illuminate .

Questions? Get answers from the PFYC (PartsForYourCar) staff and other customers.

PFYC (PartsForYourCar)?