Review of PersonalLoans

Tel: 1-800-772-2274
support@personalloans.com

jenim12
4/30/19

I received a phone call regarding getting a loan from Personal Loans and the first thing I asked was if they were backed by the BBB and I immediately got hung up on. Don't do it people!

unas4
5/10/18

I tried applying for a loan, they gave me options so I chose the '60 months' option. It seems they wanted me to pay faster; they kept bringing me back to to the higher amount of '24 months'. I wouldn't agree to that so they basically kicked me off the site. They are not nice people.

jenniferm133
9/16/15

I went through the whole process of filling out the application & clicked the submit button. After 20 seconds, a page came up stating they couldn't match me with any lender, but I may still qualify for a $1000 just complete the form. Well this form asked for my banking information. Why would I give my bank information if I don't qualify for a loan. I am not stupid. Stay away from this company! I am upset that I gave them more then enough personal information to take my Identity. Damn it!

annb34
1/20/15

I applied and got email that was pre-approved. After that I received few other very suspicious looking emails.

However, when I got in touch with that lender, who "pre-approved" me, they didn;t have any information on file and even were not funding customers from the state where I live!!

I regret that I shared so much sensitive and private information with those scammers. They requested more info than any other serious and real lenders.

CROOKS and SCAMMERS -- Beware!!!

amandap34
8/22/14

This was definitely the easiest ways I've tried to get a loan. You fill out your info, then they show you all the banks and different lenders that want to work with you. It's very straight forward. You pick one and they fund you, I got my loan that day.

Tip for consumers: Look at all the loan options before choosing!

maxg6
6/11/14

this is a good site -- no big problems with it, everything was straightforward and all the terms were readily accessible. also, the customer service rep was AWESOME. high five for that guy. i didn't end up getting a loan with them because it turned out my bank offered me one that was a bit better but i would have gone with personalloans.com if the apr had been less than 10%... my credit is only average though (640). all in all it was a good site and i almost got a loan through them.

patt195
5/21/14

my experience on personalloans.com was very positive. i agree with the other reviews here, the site was safe, very clear in all its information, and easy to use. i got my money very quickly. the application itself took less than 20 minutes. i have never had such an easy time getting a loan.

katem27
5/7/14

i am so appreciative of this service and the reasonable APR i was given. it's so hard to find a loan service online that you can trust, and i trust personalloans.com. i did my research beforehand and found that it was safe and a secure form, and the terms were clearly stated before i agreed to anything. i got a great loan and i am so happy with it, i would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially better than going to a big bank.

chrisq1
4/24/14

i am SO GLAD this site exists! i think it's a new site because i never had heard of it before. i had never been sure about getting loans online but i felt so safe during the application and picking out my loan with them, they work with lenders i actually had heard of so i knew i could trust them.

trishav
4/2/14

Solid experience. I got a fast loan for $15,000 which helped buy my car. Good APR considering my credit, better than the dealership offered. Personalloans.com gives you several different options for your loan and you get to pick the best one for you. Really easy and fast. I got my car the next day.

tanyaw9
3/6/14

There was no confusion about the process or finding a loan. Really easy and let me get my money quickly without having to go to an actual bank.

I was skeptical about loan sites like this but this one actually worked. Very pleased.

rhip
2/7/14

SUCH a good experience! Got the loan I needed right away, no hassle at all, got approved and got the money fast. This will make my home repairs so easy. Decent APR too, I was surprised. Glad this was recommended. Thank you!

Yeah, curious about that myself. Also, it seems the "positive" reviews are fake profiles. They all seem to either be an animal or a googled image of someone. Seems sketchy to me. Hope I didn't just have my identity stolen!

By Lisa B.

Questions? Get answers from the PersonalLoans staff and other customers.

PersonalLoans?