Review of Peridress.ca

Peridress.ca reviews

SITE CLOSED

emilyt2
1/16/12

Do not go near them. The dresses are not what is advertised and I am in my fourth month of trying to get my money back after they came through the wrong colour, wrong fabric and late. Do not repeat do not use them

cindyp6
9/27/11

Please be advised that this site (and many others) reproduces pictures from legitimate designer websites without permission to sell poor quality knockoffs. There are dozens of them, but none are selling what you see in the picture. If you really want to save money, there are all kinds of clearances, used dresses, etc available at bridal shops and on ebay, for example. Everyone STOP SUPPORTING FAKES !!

erinn1
9/4/11

I was looking for bridesmaid dresses on a budget for my mothers wedding. There are 3 of us who are all plus sized and we also had a junior bridesmaid who we wanted a matching dress for. I was, of course, nervous to order 3 bridesmaid dresses for all different sized plus sized girls from China. However, after finding a beautiful dress that all girls loved, we decided to take the plunge and order them and just pray that we weren't throwing our money in the garbage. I did not ask for express shipping. So, 5 weeks later all the dresses arrived and they were incredible quality for what I paid. The dress was $98, then $36 shipping, and I purchased a matching wrap for $5. Then when the dress arrived I had to pay $20 for duty. So, altogether, the dress was $159 Canadian. Not too shabby for amazing quality plus sized dresses. I do not work for this company. I work for Starbucks so no worries in those accusations. I just want to get it out there for those women who are looking for dresses on a budget. This place is awesome. I get that good reviews are hard to find on the internet for this website, but I adore it and will likely never spend full price in a retail store again.

ericas1
6/25/10

When you first go to the site it leads you to believe that you are actually buying that designer's gown. That is not the case if you go down to the bottom of the site to the FAQ it tells you that you are buying a copy of the dress and may not be 100% like the picture. I just believe that is misleading it should be more direct and tell you right off what you are buying you shouldn't have to read the fine print on such an important fact..

Questions? Get answers from the Peridress.ca staff and other customers.

Peridress.ca?