Perfumes Mart India

Perfumes Mart India has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Perfumes Mart India ranks 148th among Perfume sites.

How would you rate Perfumes Mart India?

“Big time fraud dealer”

Dileep s.
1/29/20

It's high time someone file a complaint and charge criminal case against the perpetrators of this site. They intentionally sell fraud products advertising that they are original with original packing and once the packing is opened it cannot be returned as per their policy. They won't respond anyways so beware and stay away

dileeps1
January 29th, 2020
ck449
March 24th, 2020
Ordered Dior Sauvage and its $#*!ing fake. Doesn't even last half n hour... Not even 5 minutes... Guys stay away from this site...
shailinderd
January 27th, 2020
I have ordered Versace Pour Homme and received Versace MAN. I have tried contacting them via emails thrice and trying to contact via phone*******188.

*******@perfumesmartindia.in mentioned on their site does not exist (domain does not exist).
*******@perfumesmart.in is the right one or at least not bouncing back but again no reply for my last 3 emails in a week's time.
*******188 - does not exist. I tried with mobile and landline but the call is not getting through.

People please be aware of the this company and their products. They are here to fool us and selling counterfeit products.

Thanks
sudiptop1
November 11th, 2019
Order: PMI1967
BLUE DART: *******1520

I ordered for
Giorgio Armani Code Profumo EDP for Men

But after payment I found that u have sent me Eau de toilette Acqua Di Gio.

Pls get the same changed immediately

Sudipto Panda
200/E, S P Mukherjee Road, Kolkata *******452313

Till date after giving 7-8 reminders, the said seller never bothered to reply back nor replaced the product. The products is spurious and the website is a fraud. Beware of the same.
ankushu
December 16th, 2019
Order: PMI3283
BLUE DART: *********5851

I was also cheated by them. Last week I ordered "Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio for Men" perfume from perfumesmart.in My order #PMI3283 was also delivered by Blue dart. Even though the outer packaging was intact, when I opened the packing and spray that perfume on my wrist to check the fragrance there is no fragrance in it I was trying to call on their customer care number *******7188 is also not reachable from landline or mobile I request them for call back for more than 2-3 times but I have not received any reply from them till date. The products is spurious and the website is a fraud. Beware of the same. They are cheaters selling third class products. Please plz plz Do not buy any product from www.perfumesmart.in and get cheated.
sundararamanr
November 14th, 2019
I was also cheated by them. Last week I ordered "Bvlgari Man in Black EDP For Men" perfume from perfumesmart.in My order #PMI2282 was also delivered by Bluedart.
Even though the outer packaging was intact, when I opened the packaging, I found the box was wet. I could find the strong smell of the perfume even before I opened the box. Inside, I found the bottle in a damaged condition with the lid partially open & the perfume soaking in the inside of the cartoon box.
Their contact number *******7188 is not reachable from landline or mobile. I sent an email to *******@perfumesmart.in with pictures of the damaged perfume. Even after 2 days, there is no response from them. There is no sender's address to send the damaged perfume back to them. The carton box & perfume do not look like original. They are fraudsters & scamsters. Do not buy from www.perfumesmart.in and get cheated.

See the damaged perfume I got from them. The box & perfume do not look like original. They do not respond to any email complaints. They are definitely scamsters.

See more answers (2)

Always buy perfumes in on-site stores or in duty free shops in the airport. You can try the perfume & then buy. It is better to buy from well known ecommerce platforms like Amazon or Flipkart instead of chets like www.perfumesmart.in

By Sundararaman R.

The customer support number 18001237188 doesn't work. Their email info@perfumesmartindia.in doesn't give any response for consumer complaints. They seem to be a scamster.

By Sundararaman R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Perfumes Mart India staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perfumes Mart India?

Have a question about Perfumes Mart India?