PerfectKicks.net reviews

Pu Tian Shi, CN
350650927@qq.com

karenp469
8/9/19

Cheap crap don't order from them. They are cheap and the material sucks. They don't even answer your emails or get back to you and don't bother calling because they don't care. Buy from somewhere else beware of this company.

margaritap10
1/9/19

I ordered my triple s Balenciaga sneakers on December 25th and I received today January 7, 2019. They are perfect and beautiful!!! Very happy with Perfectkicks!!! Thank you!!!
Margie Prats

kylef69
12/26/18

I ordered a very expensive sweatshirt for my wife for Christmas. I ordered it on 12/07/18 and it has yet to arrive, (As of this review, it is currently 12/26/18). The tracking number they provided seems to be fake also. The communication from this company is very generic and takes almost a week for them to respond.

You probably have a better chance of winning the presidency then actually receiving your product, and by reading the other reviews, it seems the correct product wont show up anyway. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

michaels833
4/18/18

I ordered the balenciaga speed trainers.and what i got was a broken box and the logo on the shoe was off a couple centimeters compared to what the promised .one of the worst replicas on the internet

terric60
1/16/18

They are now doing business as printed kicks. SCAMMERS ... don't order from them. Ordered there thin blue line jacket on December 2nd, it is now January 16th and still haven't heard from them. They don't answer emails or anything else, just send you an automated message thanking you, and trying to get you to order more.

daphnel7
11/18/17

We have ordered several blue line items from printedkicks and never had a problem. My husband wore his blue line tennis shoes all the time and they were still ccomfortable and looked new when the puppy ate them, We reordered another pair. Never had a reason to contact support.

wesb17
9/19/17

Do not buy from them. Scam stay away. They will take your money. ordered shoes in Aug still have not received them. I keep getting emails to be patient wait they are coming. Or they will resend. Lies all lies. These are criminals using this website to rob you blind.

beckyr57
9/18/17

I ordered two pairs of tennis shoes, one for me (women's) and one for my son (kids size). After waiting 6 weeks, I contacted the company. I got scammed!!! DO NOT RISK BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you have 200 bucks to light on fire. In an attempt to get my money or my shoes, I contacted the company several times. Now I will deal with my bank and see if I can get my money back. So sad!! I will never order from a facebook vendor again. The sad thing is before ordering I read their bio....family business....blah blah blah!!!! ALL LIES!!!!

sallys89
6/29/17

I ordered from them and paid by credit card and Kim email me back to inform that payment is through and then asked me to confirm my address. Few days later, they emailed me and have me the DHL tracking no. However when i checked in the the DHL web, the tracking no given are not in the system. I called DHL and talked to the rep and they cant even track the 'parcel'. It is not existed. They gave me a fake tracking no!!!!! Avoid of all costs. They are f***** scammmers!

sarahe77
6/9/17

Junk products that are extremely overpriced. Go online and purchase from etsy. $10-$20 compared to $40-$60. All products are made in China

crystalw54
5/11/17

I ordered Starry Night TARDIS high-tops, and yes... it was a wait. I ordered on April 25, and did not receive them until May 11. Still... they never claimed shipping was quick, they didn't claim that they were "converse", and they didn't claim... well, much of anything, except that the shoes would look like they do. I think they're gorgeous - no BBC logo or big DW on them, but I didn't expect them to have it. The only misleading item in the advertisement is the "Originally $129" nonsense. They are $30 shoes, so I figure the design is worth the other $30. So it wasn't a scam; just a slow company.

charmainek2
4/22/17

After a lot of emailing to Kim, I finally received the tracking number and received the shoes (very good quality) from Aramax within 2 days of shipping.

preciousm8
4/6/17

I ordered shoes from perfectkicks.me for my sons 13th birthday. Big mistake. Once you pay you never receive a confirmation email nor a dispatch email with tracking number that other companies do. Email them with absolutely no response. UNPROFESSIONAL and obviously huge crooks.

KARMA IS A $#*!! WATCH OUT KIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danielf96
3/31/17

They make it on purpose so your credit cards decline so you send them money through western union I sent them money through western union they said they did not receive it so I went back to western union and they said they had already pulled the money out all perfect kicks said was we never took the money out I hate these piece of $#*! scumbags don't order from these chumps they are so money hungry all they want is your American money and $#*! Kim to bad they can only steal your money behind your back they know damn well they can't steal it from you face to face so please learn from my mistake and never buy or trust the bums

alig34
3/19/17

i ordered my zebras from them, kim confirmed my address with me and everything saying they'll be shipped out in 2 business days, its been over a week and no reply, nothing. I ordered from this site because they had a credible rep but not anymore, i am also posting my experience with these guys on youtube. DO NOT ORDER!!

sandrap101
3/7/17

My son wanted a pair shoes so I did try to order. Funny both my credit cards came up payment failure. I knew that wasn't possible. I call each one of my cards to be told there was no attempt made. Funny I chat and message to be told I could send them a money gram or western union payment. If you are stupid enough to send these people your money with no recourse or protection sorry to say but you got what yo deserve.

chads35
3/3/17

I ordered with perfect kicks.me and they give me the same deal. Constantly saying they are gonna send out my shoes in 2 business days ... now they aren't replying to my emails... Ito been a month and they havnt sent me any tracking number.....brutal.

jeffl101
12/4/16

THERE YOUR TYPICAL CON ARTIST FROM CHINA THEY RESPOND ONLY WHEN ITS CONVIENT TO THEM IF YOU EMAIL THEM ABOUT A REFUND, THEY WONT REFUND YOU ANYTHING AND JUST KEEP THE MONEY INSTEAD!!!

niallh5
10/26/16

They never post the order. They keep on saying 1-2 more days for 2 weeks straight now. Try and avoid if you don't want your money thrown outta window!

charliet16
7/13/16

Never buy from these. They claim they have authentic shoes. Unfortunately they are fake. Not even unauthorized. Of you know the difference then you will see the diffrence. Sometimes unauthorized will be made by the same same shoe company that make nike... a third company
.. perfect sneakers quality is garbage.

evants
6/21/16

I ordered yeezy boost 350. they kept delaying my order. now they don't respond to emails. never recieved any shoes! scammers!! Stay away from that site!

josiahd8
12/5/15

1. They never respond to emails.
2. They delete any message on instagram that makes them look bad for doing $#*!ty business.
3. They lie about the shoes they have on their website with pictures if a conpletely different shoe and send you different quality ones.
4. I ordered Yeezy boost 750, tried them on and the zipper broke. I tried and tried to email them for a return/exchange and they ignore me!!
5. They tell you shipping is 5-7 days but really it takes a month
Worst website Ive ever dealt with!!!!

chrisa110
8/31/15

Ok so, I was very skeptical about sending money abroad via WU.
I made smal orders mixed with friends test run the entire business.. and what I can say from my experience is that PK is by far the greatest in the market, they really do care for quality on their shoes. Shipping was extremely fast, only total of dayys to UK.

jasrajd
8/31/15

I was initially hesitant to order from them due to the reviews I saw from here, but I decided to pull the trigger on the Yeezy 350s for $168 as from numerous youtube reviews and instagram posts, other people seemed to have got theirs. The shoes arrived in 3 days (DHL shipping is amazing!) and they arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend PK in the future!

jayt39
8/28/15

I had my worries about Perfectkicks after seeing these negative reviews. I did a little research and saw some recent videos of people who got their orders in from Kim. She was helpful throughout my ordering process and even through in a free Yeezy T-shirt and keychain with my order with the Turtledove yeezyboost 350. I'll definitely be ordering from them again.

Don't order they stole my money on western union $#*! Kim Asian piece if $#*!

By Daniel F.

I ordered today and i'm so anxious with these bad reviews i hope i will receive my shoes ...

By Gregoire C.

Depends on when they ship. If they ship the day they claim, then it takes about 5-7 business days. The problem is, they will tell you they shipped, simply so they dont have to issue a refund. More times than not, they do not have the item in stock and have to go find one from another vendor

By Jules B.

I wouldn't recommend it but they won't rob you per se. The communication just sucks and if you aren't satisfied, getting a refund is virtually impossible. Order at your own risk.

By Jules B.

Questions? Get answers from the PerfectKicks.net staff and other customers.

3 Photos for PerfectKicks.net