PerfectKicks.net

PerfectKicks.net has a consumer rating of 2.06 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PerfectKicks.net also ranks 7th among Air Jordan sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%

No positive highlights yet

• Also the representative told me to wait another 2 weeks before I I will be issued refund.
How would you rate PerfectKicks.net?

“Love my New Balenciaga Sneakers”

Margarita P.
1/9/19

I ordered my triple s Balenciaga sneakers on December 25th and I received today January 7,2019. They are perfect and beautiful! Very happy with Perfectkicks! Thank you! Margie Prats

“Terrible”

Branden M.
5/28/20

Do not buy from them. I received a damaged product. They won't send me the return information. I ordered two masks a month ago and they still have not arrived. They have terrible customer service. Stay away.

2 weeks (3)
brandenm25
May 28th, 2020
ianm353
March 3rd, 2020
Scam artist your gonna get your $#*! straight stole my money I got 3 kids bought shoes haven't recieved a conformation number.in a week.

Tip for consumers: Stay away and if you find out where they are let me know

shawnt154
June 14th, 2020
Don't order from this company. They said 14 days due to covid-19. Its been over 6 weeks for a tiny mask no refund no mask
claires154
October 29th, 2019
My problem is the shipping. I'm not sure why anyone would want to pay extra just to be the first package packed when it will have the same shipping time. Just don't pay extra. It won't be 2 day delivery. Or anything faster than the rest of the orders.
crystalw54
May 11th, 2017
I ordered Starry Night TARDIS high-tops, and yes... it was a wait. I ordered on April 25, and did not receive them until May 11. Still... they never claimed shipping was quick, they didn't claim that they were "converse", and they didn't claim... well, much of anything, except that the shoes would look like they do. I think they're gorgeous - no BBC logo or big DW on them, but I didn't expect them to have it. The only misleading item in the advertisement is the "Originally $129" nonsense. They are $30 shoes, so I figure the design is worth the other $30. So it wasn't a scam; just a slow company.
margaritap10
January 9th, 2019
Margie Prats
milanv10
November 28th, 2019
Hi, so i bought some balenciaga tracks. 2 pairs for 350 dollar. On the site the pictures look very good. Like 1:1. First; the guy is very rude and his responding take days. Second; after showing the pictures before sending the shoes i asked for a refund because the quality was really $#*!. 3rd. I felt scammed so i went down on him and asked for a refund. Ofcourse he just didn't responded to me. So today i received the shoes without a box (didnt told me that). The shoes are in a very bad shape and already have some damages on them. This guy is a nasty scamming kid. Doesn't care about customers at all, doesn't give refunds and is only about getting the money as much as possible./ Fun fact, payed extra for express delivery. Took him 2 weeks. And all the kids who gave him 5 stars are fake accounts, trust me.
charmainek2
April 22nd, 2017
After a lot of emailing to Kim, I finally received the tracking number and received the shoes (very good quality) from Aramax within 2 days of shipping.
perfectkicksp
October 28th, 2019
Buy Best Jordan Yeezy Boost Mens And Womens Sports Shoes Replicas From Online Sneaker Shop Https://perfectkicks.pw/ With Cheap Price.
evants
June 21st, 2016
I ordered yeezy boost 350. They kept delaying my order. Now they don't respond to emails. Never recieved any shoes! Scammers! Stay away from that site!
chrisa110
August 31st, 2015
Ok so, I was very skeptical about sending money abroad via WU.
I made smal orders mixed with friends test run the entire business. And what I can say from my experience is that PK is by far the greatest in the market, they really do care for quality on their shoes. Shipping was extremely fast, only total of dayys to UK.
kylef69
December 26th, 2018
I ordered a very expensive sweatshirt for my wife for Christmas. I ordered it on 12/07/18 and it has yet to arrive, (As of this review, it is currently 12/26/18). The tracking number they provided seems to be fake also. The communication from this company is very generic and takes almost a week for them to respond.

You probably have a better chance of winning the presidency then actually receiving your product, and by reading the other reviews, it seems the correct product wont show up anyway. STAY AWAY!
daphnel7
November 18th, 2017
We have ordered several blue line items from printedkicks and never had a problem. My husband wore his blue line tennis shoes all the time and they were still ccomfortable and looked new when the puppy ate them, We reordered another pair. Never had a reason to contact support.
jasrajd
August 31st, 2015
I was initially hesitant to order from them due to the reviews I saw from here, but I decided to pull the trigger on the Yeezy 350s for $168 as from numerous youtube reviews and instagram posts, other people seemed to have got theirs. The shoes arrived in 3 days (DHL shipping is amazing!) and they arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend PK in the future!
karenp469
August 9th, 2019
Cheap crap don't order from them. They are cheap and the material sucks. They don't even answer your emails or get back to you and don't bother calling because they don't care. Buy from somewhere else beware of this company.
jayt39
August 28th, 2015
I had my worries about Perfectkicks after seeing these negative reviews. I did a little research and saw some recent videos of people who got their orders in from Kim. She was helpful throughout my ordering process and even through in a free Yeezy T-shirt and keychain with my order with the Turtledove yeezyboost 350. I'll definitely be ordering from them again.
sandrap101
March 7th, 2017
My son wanted a pair shoes so I did try to order. Funny both my credit cards came up payment failure. I knew that wasn't possible. I call each one of my cards to be told there was no attempt made. Funny I chat and message to be told I could send them a money gram or western union payment. If you are stupid enough to send these people your money with no recourse or protection sorry to say but you got what yo deserve.
sallys89
June 29th, 2017
I ordered from them and paid by credit card and Kim email me back to inform that payment is through and then asked me to confirm my address. Few days later, they emailed me and have me the DHL tracking no. However when i checked in the the DHL web, the tracking no given are not in the system. I called DHL and talked to the rep and they cant even track the 'parcel'. It is not existed. They gave me a fake tracking no! Avoid of all costs. They are f***** scammmers!
alig34
March 19th, 2017
I ordered my zebras from them, kim confirmed my address with me and everything saying they'll be shipped out in 2 business days, its been over a week and no reply, nothing. I ordered from this site because they had a credible rep but not anymore, i am also posting my experience with these guys on youtube. DO NOT ORDER!
terric60
January 16th, 2018
They are now doing business as printed kicks. SCAMMERS... don't order from them. Ordered there thin blue line jacket on December 2nd, it is now January 16th and still haven't heard from them. They don't answer emails or anything else, just send you an automated message thanking you, and trying to get you to order more.
janes76
October 4th, 2014
They are legit. I could judge from their instagram: http://instagram.com/perfectkicksnet#
preciousm8
April 6th, 2017
I ordered shoes from perfectkicks.me for my sons 13th birthday. Big mistake. Once you pay you never receive a confirmation email nor a dispatch email with tracking number that other companies do. Email them with absolutely no response. UNPROFESSIONAL and obviously huge crooks.

KARMA IS A $#*!! WATCH OUT KIM!
josiahd8
December 5th, 2015
1. They never respond to emails.
2. They delete any message on instagram that makes them look bad for doing $#*!ty business.
3. They lie about the shoes they have on their website with pictures if a conpletely different shoe and send you different quality ones.
4. I ordered Yeezy boost 750, tried them on and the zipper broke. I tried and tried to email them for a return/exchange and they ignore me!
5. They tell you shipping is 5-7 days but really it takes a month
Worst website Ive ever dealt with!
beckyr57
September 18th, 2017
I ordered two pairs of tennis shoes, one for me (women's) and one for my son (kids size). After waiting 6 weeks, I contacted the company. I got scammed! DO NOT RISK BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you have 200 bucks to light on fire. In an attempt to get my money or my shoes, I contacted the company several times. Now I will deal with my bank and see if I can get my money back. So sad! I will never order from a facebook vendor again. The sad thing is before ordering I read their bio... family business... blah blah blah! ALL LIES!
wesb17
September 19th, 2017
Do not buy from them. Scam stay away. They will take your money. Ordered shoes in Aug still have not received them. I keep getting emails to be patient wait they are coming. Or they will resend. Lies all lies. These are criminals using this website to rob you blind.

Don't order they stole my money on western union $#*! Kim Asian piece if $#*!

By Daniel F.