Nikeoutletstore.org

Nikeoutletstore.org has a consumer rating of 1.64 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Nikeoutletstore.org ranks 116th among Athletic Shoes sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I ordered a pair of NIKE shoes which are no longer available in UK stores.
How would you rate Nikeoutletstore.org?

“Great Customer Service”

Jeanette M.
10/23/20

I love the Nike Outlet at the Lengends, me and my children. The sales was shocking during the week. The service that was provided was great, Floyd has excellent customer service. He was very informative that I took the time to goto another Nike Store on the plaza catch some more sale items.

“Fooled!”

Fooled F.
8/23/20

I was fooled by this site I spent $90.00 Mainly needed work shoes so I went for the old models of Nike shoes. The site will pop up will you search in google or on Facebook. The site looks 1000% authentic. The only way to know is to do a scam search of the website, which is what I'll do in the future for all new websites I go to. I will update you when and if I get my shoes. I was fooled and I only hope the $90.00 is used for some real need and hope that next time the people in need will be honest. Perhaps if they were honest about the shoes maybe knock offs etc. I would have felt better. I only needed work shoes nothing fancy. If people are honest it's a better world, don't try trick us. Peace to all. I forgive them for fooling me and wish they will turn to good and honesty. Check first on new websites. I'll update you. Regards, Fooled!

nike shoes (4)
jeanettem132
October 23rd, 2020

fooledf
August 23rd, 2020

I was fooled by this site I spent $90.00
Check first on new websites.
I'll update you.
Regards,
Fooled!

henryw40
March 30th, 2016

I buy shoes from these people all the time and right now they are out of stock on my shoe. I never expect an authentic shoe, but when the Jordan's and Af-1s are on your feet, who knows they are fake? Shopping with these people saves me a lot of money but I wish the packages would arrive faster, and I have never not received a package at all. I would be very surprised if I didn't get a package at all, sometimes due to table rate shipping it takes up to 2 1/2 weeks to receive your merchandise.

janete7
September 2nd, 2015

I ordered two pairs of shoes before looking at countless negative reviews online, I was worried my money was stolen, more money from my account could be taken, and that my order wouldn't arrive!
5 days later my shoes were delivered and they are perfect! Well packaged in nike shoe boxes and in perfect condition.
Thankful I haven't had a negative experience like many people seem to have had.
Will be ordering more pairs soon!

Only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5, I received no confirmation email, estimated delivery time or receipt.

shonw2
April 15th, 2019

This is a fraudulent site. Nothing on the website is a Nike product. They will claim that they never promised a Nike product. However, the website is nikefactory.org which is ridiculous. I don't know how these people keep getting away with taking consumers money. I ordered 2 items and only received one. They claim my entire order has been shipped. Stay away

maried280
March 24th, 2019

I ordered a pair of yellow, green and orange Nike's for my nephew and I noticed that I recieved an email from auto6 and not Nike Outlet Online. Then I noticed that my order status had not been updated on the site after 2 days. Then I noticed the fax and phone numbers in the email that said the money was taken and that I could contact the business were so long, it was a fake numbers. Then I discovered the email to contact the company was bogus. So now I am out out $80 after paying $15 for shipping and that this company only has bad reviews. Sites like Facebook and Instagram should be penalized for promoting scams to people too. I have not been contacted after emails and I plan to contact multiple companies and vlog on this scam. The horrible part is that I looked at shoes on the site for over a year before I ordered from them.

jivkai
March 1st, 2019

False, fake, fake. Attention! Do not order anything on this page. The name is undercover. They take your money and more and even will not send you anything. Scammers.

marshah17
December 22nd, 2017

Ordered shoes and noted the charge on my credit card was to a different company. Filed a fraud claim. My money was returned to my card. This company has persisted in texting me alerts from DHL Global Delivery saying my package will be arriving and each time the tracking number is different. In the beginning they responded to emails but since I filed a fraud claim all emails stopped. But apparently they think I am stupid enough to believe my packager is en route! Hope they rot in hell!

tinay25
February 21st, 2019

It a scam you will not recieve anything from them do not order from them.
Ive been waiting for over a month ive sent several emails and gotten no response
I should have gotten a clue when you can only contact them by email

heleng69
August 19th, 2017

Do NOT buy from this site. Complete scam. I have never been scammed so far but you got me here! I didn't looked in detail at the website and if so I would have noticed very poor English and grammar raising major concerns and no purchasing! Ordered too quickly as my cat destroyed my sons Nike trainers!

jamesd724
August 20th, 2018

First off, they sent me shoes I did not order. Second and most important, fake shoes, fell apart the first day I wore them, Emailed them a dozen times no response. I hope someone reads this before they order. Lesson learned. Shame you can only rate them as low as one star. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

clarer26
May 23rd, 2017

I ordered a pair of NIKE shoes which are no longer available in UK stores. Today I received a pair of fake Rayban sunglasses! I found your site and suspicions all confirmed. I rang my credit card supplier and they confirmed this is a company in China who are notorious for this kind of transaction. They cancelled my card so that this company can no longer use it, nor can they pass my details to another fraudulent company. They will be sending me a new card and their dispute department will be getting me a refund.

annd167
July 31st, 2018

Told me 3 of my shoes were not available, out of 5 for my 30% discount. Then said only 1 of my 3 new choices were available. Then the site was down on safari. If it seems too good to be true, it is. FRAUD

travisw33
April 20th, 2017

Got an email that shoes were shipped to arrive in 7-12 days. Broken English, which was a sign. A month later and nothing. Emails not returned, phone lines all disconnected. If anything gets shipped it will be a bad purchase. These are not FL; this is just a front for another Chinese fake company.

mandym27
February 23rd, 2016

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and after 7 emails TWO pairs have finally arrived (after a month) in crap condition due to packaging and recycled boxes. Dont bother dealing with this company, the service and product is not worth it. I will endeavour to get a refund

rebeccaj112
September 10th, 2018

I ordered my shoes almost two months ago. I have not gotten nothin is this a scam if not how long does it take to get your shoes?

gmang
July 7th, 2017

This is a complete scam. I don't see why they are not in jail. Nike should be pissed. Fake ass shoes

richardw256
October 2nd, 2017

Why does Facebook let this company promote its make products like scooters as well? Facebook have alot to anwser for

bm106
July 6th, 2017

I ordered two pairs of Nike trainers from this company, instead of getting the trainers I received three pairs of imitation Rayban sunglasses. I attempting through my bank to get my money back.
Don't have anything to do with this company its a con.

randyf24
August 25th, 2016

Never sent any email confirmation. Never returned calls or chat messages. Sent us fake Nike shoes. Double billed my account they should be in jail.

randaf
April 13th, 2016

Just be carful people do not buy any thing from them the price in American $ and they actually send you the wrong item so you can buy your item again because they do not take responsibility for their mistake and they expect you to pay for it. They don't have pay pal so you cant get your money back

shawntellc
October 15th, 2016

Fake... scam...

rozannam
May 12th, 2017

BE VERY CAREFUL BUYING FROM THIS SITE. Ordered shoes a month ago. Took 13 days to receive them. I believe this is a way to earn your trust. During that time, I called the number several times to check status and it was always busy no matter what time of day it was. I emailed them several times and always received an email generated, "It takes 10-12 business days. Please be patient." I ordered a second pair of shoes and received same responses but this time, it took 16 days and the sent me the wrong shoes. I've been emailing them for the past 3 days and no response. I believe this was done on purpose because the shoes that I received, didn't cost as much as the ones I ordered. So, $100.00 down the drain. It's not worth it.

sethb38
January 12th, 2016

I ordered six pairs of shoes took so long with countless emails no response I got five pairs and all of them were FAKE KNOCK OFFS THEY ARE NOT REAL NIKE SHOES I WISH I COULD give them ten negative zeros

dontayh
April 14th, 2017

I NEVER I MY SNEAKERS I EMAILED THEM 6 TIMES NEVER RESPONSE 2 MY EMAIL N IT BEED 2 WEEKS NEVER AGAIn

Is it fake

You're fake Janet E. Show us your merchandise?

By heath h.