Nikeoutletstore.org reviews

Tel: 123456 7891011

shonw2
4/15/19

This is a fraudulent site. Nothing on the website is a Nike product. They will claim that they never promised a Nike product. However, the website is nikefactory.org which is ridiculous. I don't know how these people keep getting away with taking consumers money. I ordered 2 items and only received one. They claim my entire order has been shipped. Stay away

maried280
3/24/19

I ordered a pair of yellow, green and orange Nike's for my nephew and I noticed that I recieved an email from auto6 and not Nike Outlet Online. Then I noticed that my order status had not been updated on the site after 2 days. Then I noticed the fax and phone numbers in the email that said the money was taken and that I could contact the business were so long, it was a fake numbers. Then I discovered the email to contact the company was bogus. So now I am out out $80 after paying $15 for shipping and that this company only has bad reviews. Sites like Facebook and Instagram should be penalized for promoting scams to people too. I have not been contacted after emails and I plan to contact multiple companies and vlog on this scam. The horrible part is that I looked at shoes on the site for over a year before I ordered from them.

jivkai
3/1/19

False, fake, fake. Attention! Do not order anything on this page. The name is undercover. They take your money and more and even will not send you anything. Scammers.

tinay25
2/21/19

It a scam you will not recieve anything from them do not order from them.
ive been waiting for over a month ive sent several emails and gotten no response
I should have gotten a clue when you can only contact them by email

rebeccaj112
9/10/18

I ordered my shoes almost two months ago. I have not gotten nothin is this a scam if not how long does it take to get your shoes?

jamesd724
8/20/18

First off, they sent me shoes I did not order. Second and most important, fake shoes, fell apart the first day I wore them, Emailed them a dozen times no response. I hope someone reads this before they order. Lesson learned. Shame you can only rate them as low as one star. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

annd167
7/31/18

Told me 3 of my shoes were not available, out of 5 for my 30% discount. Then said only 1 of my 3 new choices were available. Then the site was down on safari. If it seems too good to be true, it is. FRAUD

marshah17
12/22/17

Ordered shoes and noted the charge on my credit card was to a different company. Filed a fraud claim. My money was returned to my card. This company has persisted in texting me alerts from DHL Global Delivery saying my package will be arriving and each time the tracking number is different. In the beginning they responded to emails but since I filed a fraud claim all emails stopped. But apparently they think I am stupid enough to believe my packager is en route! Hope they rot in hell!

richardw256
10/2/17

Why does Facebook let this company promote its make products like scooters as well ? Facebook have alot to anwser for

heleng69
8/19/17

Do NOT buy from this site. Complete scam. I have never been scammed so far but you got me here! I didn't looked in detail at the website and if so I would have noticed very poor English and grammar raising major concerns and no purchasing! Ordered too quickly as my cat destroyed my sons Nike trainers!!!

gmang
7/7/17

This is a complete scam. I don't see why they are not in jail. Nike should be pissed. Fake ass shoes

bm106
7/6/17

I ordered two pairs of Nike trainers from this company, instead of getting the trainers I received three pairs of imitation Rayban sunglasses. I attempting through my bank to get my money back.
Don't have anything to do with this company its a con.

clarer26
5/23/17

I ordered a pair of NIKE shoes which are no longer available in UK stores. Today I received a pair of fake Rayban sunglasses! I found your site and suspicions all confirmed. I rang my credit card supplier and they confirmed this is a company in China who are notorious for this kind of transaction. They cancelled my card so that this company can no longer use it, nor can they pass my details to another fraudulent company. They will be sending me a new card and their dispute department will be getting me a refund.

rozannam
5/12/17

BE VERY CAREFUL BUYING FROM THIS SITE. Ordered shoes a month ago. Took 13 days to receive them. I believe this is a way to earn your trust. During that time, I called the number several times to check status and it was always busy no matter what time of day it was. I emailed them several times and always received an email generated, "It takes 10-12 business days. Please be patient." I ordered a second pair of shoes and received same responses but this time, it took 16 days and the sent me the wrong shoes. I've been emailing them for the past 3 days and no response. I believe this was done on purpose because the shoes that I received, didn't cost as much as the ones I ordered. So, $100.00 down the drain. It's not worth it.

travisw33
4/20/17

Got an email that shoes were shipped to arrive in 7-12 days. Broken English, which was a sign. A month later and nothing. Emails not returned, phone lines all disconnected. If anything gets shipped it will be a bad purchase. These are not FL; this is just a front for another Chinese fake company.

dontayh
4/14/17

I NEVER I MY SNEAKERS I EMAILED THEM 6 TIMES NEVER RESPONSE 2 MY EMAIL N IT BEED 2 WEEKS NEVER AGAIn

jasonr109
1/8/17

Its very simple guys, for the people that are not really SNEAKERHEADS like myself and othershopping. So they get a pass, especially if you don't even wear Jordan's or sneaker in general, buying as gift. I mean no offense, but any of you that claim to be "SNEAKERHEADS" and never wanna take advice because you own 2-3 pairs of.Retro and a bunch of Jumpman (Melo,Paul,Westbrook ect). You know everything there is to know about Jordans. Hmm, yet you just bought a pair of fake Space Jam, but see that's not the big mistake. The biggest mistake, was even thinking you could get any all time Fire Retro for 1/4 of what they go for. That is the DEAD GIVEAWAY and should not make you continue to look on they're more than 20 second. See the problem is that it's just so hard to pass down deals like that. So you stay and browse because they're is a possibility ito real, and afrer you slowly realize it's def fake, you still convince yourself that this is the gold mine you wished for, so you take that high risk higher reward chance. Your praying they are real and your the only one that knows this place and the low prices. Well dont take that chance from now on, if they were 100% Authentic they either would NEVER be that cheap, or the market would be down everywhere and these prices wouldnt seem so crazy cheap. Any of you that have NO CLUE how to legit check, just go to YouTube and type "Real vs Fake" for any shoe you Are buying anywhere except in person or in retail. By the end of a cpl videos you will feel like an EXPERT and spot replica from mile away. Best thing to do

shawntellc
10/15/16

Fake ..... scam ....

randyf24
8/25/16

Never sent any email confirmation. Never returned calls or chat messages. Sent us fake Nike shoes. Double billed my account they should be in jail.

randaf
4/13/16

just be carful people do not buy any thing from them the price in American $ and they actually send you the wrong item so you can buy your item again because they do not take responsibility for their mistake and they expect you to pay for it. they don't have pay pal so you cant get your money back

henryw40
3/30/16

I buy shoes from these people all the time and right now they are out of stock on my shoe. I never expect an authentic shoe, but when the Jordan's and Af-1s are on your feet, who knows they are fake??? Shopping with these people saves me a lot of money but I wish the packages would arrive faster, and I have never not received a package at all. I would be very surprised if I didn't get a package at all, sometimes due to table rate shipping it takes up to 2 1/2 weeks to receive your merchandise.

mandym27
2/23/16

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes and after 7 emails TWO pairs have finally arrived (after a month) in crap condition due to packaging and recycled boxes. Dont bother dealing with this company, the service and product is not worth it. I will endeavour to get a refund

sethb38
1/12/16

I ordered six pairs of shoes took so long with countless emails no response I got five pairs and all of them were FAKE KNOCK OFFS THEY ARE NOT REAL NIKE SHOES I WISH I COULD give them ten negative zeros

daryll9
12/28/15

I ordered more than 10 days ago and still have not received anything. Now my order number isn't registered. Looks like I got played but my bank credited my account.

christinar29
12/21/15

I placed a order an not one has responded to me at all. I ordered the wrong size an emailed them 10 times an still have not recieved a email or a package.. This is not good these were a christmas gift.. What do I do?? Can someone help me PLEASE!!!

you're fake Janet E. Show us your merchandise??

By heath h.

By Nicole K.

They're communication isn't very organised and they didn't even send me a reciept but I ordered two pairs of shoes and they came in a few weeks

By Janet E.

Questions? Get answers from the Nikeoutletstore.org staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Nikeoutletstore.org