People-search

Ratings On Other Platforms

better business bureau logo
Better Business Bureau
0 / 5

People-search has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. People-search ranks 48th among Internet Safety sites.

How would you rate People-search?

“Website refuses to remove personal information”

B Y.
6/12/19

I requested to have my information removed about two months ago, and they haven't yet removed my profile. This puts my safety at risk, as there are personal and private reasons why I cannot have my information made public. I have not been able to find any contact phone number. I'm starting to think my only recourse is to retain an attorney. Hopefully People-search.org is at risk for exposure to my attorneys' fees.

by12
June 12th, 2019

madassuserf
May 27th, 2019

They have no contact or webmaster. Removal links don't work, unresponsive Facebook. Have had everything listed about me for months including my direct cell number. Reported to google more than once! Instead of google removing the link, they actually made it the very first thing to come up now when my name is searched

michaela893
April 23rd, 2019

I requested to have my information removed through the process indicated on their website however they failed to act, it has been about a month now. I have continued to send requests however my information still remains public. Due to the nature of my work with the government I have to have this information removed, this website is putting me at risk!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the People-search staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about People-search?

Have a question about People-search?