Pensketruckrental reviews

Tel: 1-888-996-5415

1 Review From Our Community

melvinc27
3/7/18

The truck I rented got the job done. The only issue I had with mine was one of the cabin compartment latches was broken, so it wouldn't stay closed.

That said, the overall service or customer experience was crappy. Problems began before I even arrived at the rental office to pick it up. On pick-up day, I called the location where I reserved the vehicle for an unrelated matter, and the agent happened to notice that they did not have the truck size I reserved on-site. So I was sent to a farther away location. When I got there, I learned that I could have gone to a closer location that closed later in the day so I didn't have to rush. If that wasn't bad enough, when I got home I noticed a couple grease stains on the back of my jeans. I examined the driver's seat and found the source. They did not clean the inside of the truck before putting it back in the rental pool. So you see, my whole customer experience was awful.

Although, the customer service agents may be quite friendly, there is a definite disconnect in execution. Poor quality of service!

Questions? Get answers from the Pensketruckrental staff and other customers.

Pensketruckrental?