Review of PenMyPaper

PenMyPaper reviews

Tel: +19259544514

dakotac13
1/31/19

I'm an MBA student and my college keeps on asking for several essays to test our skills. Last time I approached PenMyPaper if they could complete the rest and edit the whole
write-up for me. And the result I received was amazing. They kept their promise
and delivered the best paper I could ever write. I would definitely give them 5
stars.

Response from Aldrich J., PenMyPaper Representative
Hi Dakota,

I'm glad to hear that the last piece of work you received from our end has been helpful for you. We work hard on our betterment to help our clients achieve their preset goals successfully. Surely get back to us whenever you need our assistance again.

Warm Regards,
PenMyPaper Team
mohammedh56
6/26/18

Avoid and dont use their service.

I have to share my story so that you wont get fooled by them. They literally take any order for essays even if they dont have a suitable and qualified writer for it. I fell for it after a person named Frank gave me a good price. But you get what you pay for, the quality of work is completely $#*!. The essay they did for me was complete rubbish and I was not able to use 99% of it. Most of the content was completely irrelevant and the format and wording looked absolutely awful. I felt like they just fill the paper with random words and content to get the word count. They claimed that it is written by some PHD writer and promised me I would be able to score A. I am pretty sure the writer wasnt a PHD and they just hired some random people in third world to delivery the $#*!ty essay and pay them low salary. In the end, I had to do the essay myself..When I asked for a refund, they threatened to contact my school and the director and tell them that I hired them to do ghostwriting..And If i had submitted the piece of $#*!, I would have guaranteed a fail!

They just want your money, they dont care about your score or the quality of work! Dont fall for it! Please hire a private tutor or do the essay yourself instead!! My friend who used a similar company to do the essay had the same story but she got 50% refund at least!

Tip for consumers: Avoid unless you want to waste your money and get a fail!

norag15
5/7/18

My 15,000 word dissertation was too much to complete in just a fortnight, given the fact that I have to juggle two internships and college all at the same time. I decided to take the help of an online academic writing service and the writers at PenMyPaper were able to deliver my paper well ahead of time. It is solely because of them that I was able to pass the semester will good marks. They even provided the appendices for free.

Questions? Get answers from the PenMyPaper staff and other customers.

PenMyPaper?