Review of PenMyPaper

PenMyPaper reviews

Tel: +19259544514

marthar112
5/17/19

Even a month ahead of today, I was extremely offensive about writing assistance. But the scenario changed completely when I had no other choice than seeking assistance from professionals. Though the web design didn't attract me much, its reviews looked genuine. I believed in them, and I must say there's no regret.

ja215
5/4/19

DO IT YOURSELF, can't be WORST than theirs for SURE!!!! THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WRITING... UTTERLY A SCUM !!!

oliviad52
4/7/19

I really wanted to know in which format the paper will be written and you guys completely solved my problem. I am really impressed with getting a free outline. Even it offered me the chances of customization. Thanks a lot for all your help. Will come back again!

sylviar73
4/3/19

I'm a finance student and I have to submit an assignment before each semester. Along with my education, I also run my own café business and I was not getting enough time to complete my work. My classmate once mentioned the penmypaper.com site with me during a conversation and I thought of giving it a try. Thankfully, they have good writers who have sufficient knowledge in finance. Their perfectly written paper have fetch good grades to me and I'm happy with their services.

jonnyg8
3/25/19

I'm pursuing my graduation and it was my first semester when I was assigned to writing a book review. I had no clue how to do that and I was completely frustrated. My friend guided me to this website and it worked great for me. They submitted my work way before the deadline and I got appreciated for submitting good quality work on time.

jennifera336
3/10/19

I was pursuing my Ph.D. and it was my last semester when I was supposed to submit a research paper in APA format. I was quite unsure about the guidelines of such writing and I stepped into this site to seek help. Their writer named Emmie got connected to me to craft my paper. The kind of writing skills she possesses is definitely unmatched and the paper she delivered wrote a great success story for me.

jennyc194
3/8/19

The first time my best friend suggested me this site, and I had no clue how they worked. However, as I received the first paper written by them I was quite sure that I would come back to them and I did. I've just ordered my 3rd paper with them and I have zero complaints against them. They write an undoubtedly of amazing quality and are quite affordable.

Response from Aldrich J., PenMyPaper Representative
Hello Jenny, We’re happy to assist you every time with our efficiency and perfection. It has been a please for us to hear back appreciation from your end. We thank you heartily and wish you further success in life.

Warm Regards,
PenMyPaper.com Team
mohammedh56
6/26/18

Avoid and dont use their service.

I have to share my story so that you wont get fooled by them. They literally take any order for essays even if they dont have a suitable and qualified writer for it. I fell for it after a person named Frank gave me a good price. But you get what you pay for, the quality of work is completely $#*!. The essay they did for me was complete rubbish and I was not able to use 99% of it. Most of the content was completely irrelevant and the format and wording looked absolutely awful. I felt like they just fill the paper with random words and content to get the word count. They claimed that it is written by some PHD writer and promised me I would be able to score A. I am pretty sure the writer wasnt a PHD and they just hired some random people in third world to delivery the $#*!ty essay and pay them low salary. In the end, I had to do the essay myself..When I asked for a refund, they threatened to contact my school and the director and tell them that I hired them to do ghostwriting..And If i had submitted the piece of $#*!, I would have guaranteed a fail!

They just want your money, they dont care about your score or the quality of work! Dont fall for it! Please hire a private tutor or do the essay yourself instead!! My friend who used a similar company to do the essay had the same story but she got 50% refund at least!

Tip for consumers: Avoid unless you want to waste your money and get a fail!

PenMyPaper is a scam. They are not legitimate. They are 100% SCAM.

By Sarah M.

Myself Danny and I'm pursuing my MBA final year on finance. I was supposed to submit my term paper after three days and I was sitting completely blank and had no clue how to get rid of the trouble. I posted my issue on reddit in my group and asked for some useful suggestions. Thankfully, I got a recommendation from a comment to visit PenMyPaper website and seek assistance. I did the same. And since that day I can't thank them enough for delivering such an amazing work I could have never written on my own. In fact, the money they charged from me was quite budget-friendly. I placed three orders back to back with them and each of them was looked after perfectly. One of the assignments was even delivered before the deadline. My marks have been highly elevated and I'm very happy with their services.

By Danny T.
Questions? Get answers from the PenMyPaper staff and other customers.

PenMyPaper?