Review of Pen.camp

Tel: +1(844) 222-84-96
sales@pen.camp

siedj
2/15/19

The writer did not communicate regarding the order and just basically eyeballed the paper. And when I asked for draft, the writer decided to submit it as final paper. Looked at the paper, and I'm raged, its not the correct paper at all. Contacted the customer service and I'm asked to pay extra fees which is almost the same as the cost I paid.

leaj11
12/3/18

This writing service genuinely sucks in EVERY aspect won't send you any email notification when you submit the payment, without any update with writer searching whatsoever. I had to call the customer service to find out there was still no writer assigned to my order ON the due date... This is unacceptable especially when I paid $60 for a 2-page paper (5-day deadline) They even claimed it was very possible to find a writer 5 hours before the deadline. (Yo I'm not stupid, so I know you'll just assign a random writer quickly to avoid any refund)
The price doesn't justify the service, so I don't even know why they get good reviews at all.
Now I just hope they give my refund back since I cancelled it before it's too late.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all cost!!

diegoh24
11/27/18

With writing services sprouting on the web like mushrooms it's hard to find a service you can trust. But personally I think that I have. The writer I worked with was nice and friendly, a real pro in my field of study (mathematical analysis). And judging by the comments made by my professor I made the right choice. Thank you very much! I'm definitely coming here for more.

Please! DO NOT USE THIS SITE. They scammed me out of 200 plus dollars. I told them I needed the paper by a deadline and they were over an hour late. The paper was due so I resquested a refund. Not only did they not give me the refund, they told me I asked for the paper at a completely different time. Even when on my order details. It says something completely different. . I hate this company. It's the worst out there

By Sarah D.
Questions? Get answers from the Pen.camp staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Pen.camp