Review of Peanut Labs

Tel: +1 415 659 8266
info@peanutlabs.com

bethg74
5/21/18

This is the worst site on the web!..They get all the info they need after telling you, you qualify every time, then they say you don't qualify!..Never pays out!..Almost as bad as sample cube surveys!~

laurad129
10/22/17

Would give this company zero stars if I could. You can never seem to qualify for a survey and you could waste hundreds of hours of your precious time trying... they should be charged with fraud!!

epicf
9/2/17

Well bummer, your site is a SCAM. Peanut Labs is another scammer survey site that rarely lets you qualify for a survey, but somehow also pre-disqualifies you! You can try to open a survey and not even see a single question before you are kicked. And if you are lucky enough to make it into one, you will get disqualified out of nowhere despite answering half an hour worth of questions. Total waste of time.

Tip for consumers: Stay away, it's a ripoff scam survey site.

kymb26
6/17/17

I was already aggravated with this company as it seemed like I never qualified even after spending the time a survey would have taken just in their screening process but the last time I tried, disaster struck! I do surveys through a shopping site that pays out gift cards. One way to earn points towards the gift cards other than actual purchases is by completing surveys. The last time I chanced the ones through peanut labs I came away with a nasty adware virus that ended up causing the complete refreshing, ie loss of certain items, for my computer. Now I avoid this company no matter how many surveys they are running.

jamiem122
5/11/17

I have given this site many chances over the past two weeks-being a new user and all. However, I have supplied a lot of information and spent a lot of time towards surveys on this site before being told that I'm not quite right for the survey. Quite frankly, I think they are cheats and scammers. They get the info that they need and then tell you that you do not "qualify" to do the survey. There is no way that the demographic can be that minuscule to disqualify someone only after a great number of questions and information has already been supplied. It's a rip off.

davidd317
5/1/17

I use Peanut Labs on clickworker.com and they have paid me a good bunch of surveys, but yes, it is somewhat annoying because for each survey you mange to end there are two or three you do not...

zolj
4/2/17

I went through about 20 mins of survey, (to redeem points for advertising), only to get to the very last question, and be told something went wrong, to please go and do another one.

YEAH! RIGHT! I will (NOT).

brandons49
11/10/15

They won't credit my offers any more claim they paid me out of pocket but I didn't ask them too. So I changed my review to one star because peanut labs has become greedy and untrustworthy. Not a great monetization website.

melodyl6
7/10/15

They edit your feedback so you cannot leave the feedback that you are entitled to leave. They do not send out items that you win off of THEM, THEMSELVES WHO THEMSELVES have almost 100 NEGATIVES as of 7-10-2015. Save yourself a headache. If someone on their site curses at you, they expect you to just keep your mouth shut. PLEASE

laurar34
8/8/14

Total Waste Of Time.....This is another "earn Listia credits" for doing surveys website. You do a survey first to see if you qualify and you are given a list of surveys you are suited for. So you pick one and you do a 5+ minute survey to be told you don't qualify for THAT survey. Tried it twice and have not completed a survey and earned the promised points yet.

Questions? Get answers from the Peanut Labs staff and other customers.

Peanut Labs?