Review of PCTECH24

Tel: +1 888-786-6301
support@pctech24.com

giannap2
12/3/15

I have taken computer repair services from three companies but pctech24 satisfied me completely. They have provided their reliable tech services when I needed very much. Thanks pctech24

violetr4
12/3/15

I was unable to sign in my iOS mobile phone, I tried a lot to resolve the issue but all in vain. My friend suggested me to call pctech24, I did so. They fixed the issue in style. I am pleased to get this technical support company. Thanks once again!

kennedyb1
12/3/15

Data recovery service of pctech24 is awesome. There was no hope of my lost data recovery after damaging hard drive but pctech24 did a fantastic job and recovered my lost data. Big thanks

robh44
11/14/15

scam scam scam will not fix pc just steal your bank info and anything else they can notice most the reviews are old people who know nothing about computer there for would not know that they have been scammed. UPDATES if you right click on the pictures of the person writing the review you can search google for the image most of these reviews are fake names and the pics are real but stolen from funeral / death notices.

albertr29
9/10/15

I called pctech24 to fix windows xp blue screen issue. Herry fixed it and the best thing is, i have not faced any issue since. He was helpful, friendly and caring. The support service was absolutely worth of money. I am highly recommending pctech24 to all who needs computer repair services

skylars1
9/10/15

I was exploring the internet to get reliable and effective windows 7 support to fix software installation issue and then luckily found pctech24. It fixed my issue in less than one hour. I am extremely pleased by having a computer repair company like this. Alexender a technician from pctech24 assisted me as a friend. Hearty thanks to pctech24.

madelyng2
9/9/15

Computer setup was big concern for me because of my lack of technical knowledge. But pctech24 certified technician fixed my issues and setup my computer quite nicely. Especially i want to say thanks to johnathan who established my computer according to my need. Its an amazing experience with pctech24 so that i bought their one year service plan and now i can get reliable assistance whenever i need! Hearty thanks

ashleyf34
9/9/15

I got awesome service, excellent assistance and effective solution from pctech24 to fix my computer; especially the desktop support service of pctech24 is out of imagination. I am extremely surprised how early they fixed my desktop issues. From the bottom of my heart i am recommending it that is facing issues in their desktop.

irenek15
5/7/15

I received excellent service from Henry J. He was so patient and kind and is very experienced in his job. He made me feel I was his only job and helped me with all my computer problems. Recommend any time you need help call him.

robertl126
5/3/15

I got great service and they completely went through my computer and resolved all of my issues. They appear to be very dedicated and polite. I highly recommend their service to anyone. Bless them much. Robert.

parvinderb
4/23/15

I am happy to say that PCTECH24 technicians doing great job and I recommend their awesome services to all of my friends.

Thanks PCTECH24 team!

richardd70
4/23/15

I have always worked with brands, and when I heard of pctech24 , I was bit doubtful in dealing with them. But my friend enforced that I must try it once, as it is a fine remote tech providing company. On his persistence, I called them to get my PC screen problem fixed. I am so overwhelmed with the kind of support I received from them. The technicians entirely resolve the problem in less than 30 minutes, something that I thought would take quite long. Technician was very helpful and friendly and answered all my questions swiftly.

Questions? Get answers from the PCTECH24 staff and other customers.

7 Photos for PCTECH24