PCSupport247.net reviews

Tel: 1-888-644-7795
info@pcsupport247.net

stanleyh18
9/9/15
Recently I took my agricultural seeds business online and gave it a corporate design. I hired these guys to get the job done and this turned out to be the most profitable decision. My website looks amazing and the clients just love the look, as I get many online submission's and queries. Extremely satisfied with the professional corporate website for my company.
seanm80
9/2/15
Recently my computer had a virus and I was not able to do anything at all as my computer was filled up by pop ups as soon as I opened Internet Explorer. I could not format the system as advised by many computer stores as I had too much data on the computer... and then I stumbled upon the pcsupport247.net website and called them at *******795. I am happy to say that after 2 hours of work the computer was free from infections. Brian the technician connected to the laptop and did the magic while I watched sipping coffee. Very happy and satisfied.

Tip for consumers: After all the research I would say PcSupport247 is the best technical support company. The computer is really fast and no pops ups any more.

masont16
9/2/15
As a small business owner I was looking for a cost effective yet skilled IT service provider who can manage my office computers.. and luckily I found pcsupport247.net after being a happy client for them for the past 2 years, I would like to say that they are the best in the industry. They offer a lot more than any one else in the market and ask very less in return... Hope any one looking for a computer warranty service or IT consultant can benefit from them.

Questions? Get answers from the PCSupport247.net staff and other customers.

PCSupport247.net?