PCSupport247.net

PCSupport247.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PCSupport247.net also ranks 27th among Computer Repair sites.

How would you rate PCSupport247.net?

“A very easy and professional support”

Mason T.
9/2/15

As a small business owner I was looking for a cost effective yet skilled IT service provider who can manage my office computers. And luckily I found pcsupport247.net after being a happy client for them for the past 2 years, I would like to say that they are the best in the industry. They offer a lot more than any one else in the market and ask very less in return... Hope any one looking for a computer warranty service or IT consultant can benefit from them.

masont16
September 2nd, 2015
stanleyh18
September 9th, 2015
Recently I took my agricultural seeds business online and gave it a corporate design. I hired these guys to get the job done and this turned out to be the most profitable decision. My website looks amazing and the clients just love the look, as I get many online submission's and queries. Extremely satisfied with the professional corporate website for my company.
seanm80
September 2nd, 2015
Recently my computer had a virus and I was not able to do anything at all as my computer was filled up by pop ups as soon as I opened Internet Explorer. I could not format the system as advised by many computer stores as I had too much data on the computer... and then I stumbled upon the pcsupport247.net website and called them at *******795. I am happy to say that after 2 hours of work the computer was free from infections. Brian the technician connected to the laptop and did the magic while I watched sipping coffee. Very happy and satisfied.

Tip for consumers: After all the research I would say PcSupport247 is the best technical support company. The computer is really fast and no pops ups any more.

Questions? Get answers from the PCSupport247.net staff and other customers.

All technical support services for your computer under one roof. Call 1-888-644-7795

jobinj
Jobin J.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PCSupport247.net?

Have a question about PCSupport247.net?