Review of paysafecard

paysafecard reviews

elleryf
2/6/19

Suspicion of fraud, I have called the Helpdesk very unfriendly btw. And after 16 hours still no resolution, they just hang the phone up. I have send them everything and this company I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Please don't buy this.

paulp414
2/2/19

If you have the slightest problem with these cards, your money is gone. They ask for ID, etc.., but then never reply, never send you money or even a new PIN.
Crooks of the first order

noorm12
1/15/19

As a Canadian please avoid pay safe and save your money , this company is totally scam , you buy a pin they block after they ask your photo id bank information and etc even you send them they will not have your money back ,, tell everyone you know to avoid paysafe

daveb455
11/4/18

Everything that everyone has said below is true. Paysafecard take your money and then when you try and use their card to make an online purchase, they block your card "for security reasons" and send you a form to fill in. Even if you fill in that form and return it to them, along with your ID and personal details (as they request), they will not unblock your card and let you use your money. If you send them any e-mails to query this they just ignore you. They're just thieves; it's as simple as that.

anonymousa290
9/28/18

I buy these cards daily and paysafe never lets me use full amount on card always transaction takes 5 times to go through and I have to keep reducing amount but when go to use these again the card says funds have been used when they all have a couple dollars or 59 cents or more left. It is theft and fraud.

catherinei10
9/10/18

Paysafe are actively targeting vulnerable users and stealing their money. Paysafe is frequently used for online gambling and sex sites as often PayPal is not accepted. Customers buy cards as they are anonymous. However once Paysafe identify regular users they can make some assumptions about their behaviour. So they wait until there is around $40 left on a card and block it quoting "for security reasons". It quickly becomes apparent that this is just an excuse as they make the process of unblocking the card near impossible. First they request photo ID with the card. This stops 50% of users as many don't want to be identified or can't be bothered with the lengthy form they are required to complete. Then nothing happens unless you email them. They eventually tell you the photo doesn't meet their criteria. So the user sends another. They use auto reply emails so there is never an actual person replying. Then there is no further response from Paysafe. After a week customers give up and Paysafe keep the money. It is by design with the intention of stealing money from their customers.

tylerw74
8/30/18

I bought a $50 voucher assuming a would be able to use it, i mean they wouldnt sell it in aussie shops if you couldnt use it right? wrong! the only thing you can actually use it for is for a spotify premium payment, that is it! ive basically lost $50 AUD! it is a scam to all aussies.

christinec152
1/7/18

Be aware people stay clear do not buy no better than ur common thief there staff r rude they r awful

av1167
12/4/17

I'm still waiting when I get my money back. Are real scammers, no card received twice. Am afraid I will not see my money back either.

scottm237
7/28/17

i want to add my experience to the other reviews i have read. i opened a paysafe account and placed £10 in it. as soon as i tried to use the card, it was blocked for security reasons. they asked for documentation, which i tried to provide, but however many times i tried to supply an image of my passport, they claimed it was not a good enough image. i eventually gave up on that £10 and started to use their vouchers which you can buy in shops and use with a PIN instead. this worked a couple of times. but today, after buying two £10 vouchers, they were blocked for security reasons. i was given a link to paysafecard to request a refund - but again, was required to give lots of personal information and provide passport details. the whole idea of using these vouchers is to pay with safety and anonymity. and they will probably start messing me around regarding the documents again. i doubt that i will see that money again. it's a scam. don't use them.

sukijakam
7/20/17

I was using paysafecard for years. Basically receiving money from my remote parents via their pins. When I decided to withdraw the money to bank account - they refused to give the money back and immediately canceled my account. Not sure how long this will take to resolve if it will resolve at all, but my money is now their money and looks like it always were...
Avoid them at all possible costs

jasons296
7/14/17

The card burns you getting it, using it and holding it,
they charge a maintenance fee,
And unless you are just blying LOL crap with it, near impossible to use.
This is a somehow legal scam and should be avoided at all costs.

jacquelineh43
5/14/17

While it is *technically* possible to use them and not have problems there is a high probability that you will. Should you be unfortunate enough to encounter one you might as well consider your money GONE. They seemingly lock cards at random and will not under any circumstance return your money to you without providing them with a birth certificate or passport or other really sensitive information. Many people have been ripped off by these guys even AFTER forking over all their identification. If you are looking for a prepaid service to use stay FAR away from this one. They are not to be trusted.

sebastiaanw4
3/23/17

I've used Paysafecards from 2010 to 2014 but since mid 2014 (it's 2017 now) I have no acces to my account including 50+ eur worth of credit. The reason for this is because I changed my mobile number through the years and guess what: you can only login with that specific mobile number. I've emailed their customer service many times but without any fruitful result. They refuse to change my old mobile number to my new one even after providing a copy of my identity and the bank account / credit card info i've always bought my cards with. I'll take my loss, fine. But i'll never use their services ever again. I feel robbed. Please do yourself a favor and avoid this company at all costs.

igorr1
5/6/15

So, bought paysafecards in another country, another currency. The terms state that their currency exchange rates will be applied which I was fine with. When I tried to use the cards it said I can't use them in this country. I contacted the customer service and they said you can't use paysafecards purchased in another country (why doesn't it say that anywhere on the site???) and that they will replace it, with PIN's I can use in my country after a picture ID is provided via email. I have provided them with all they requested and the email said I will have my replaced PIN's in 4-5 work days, today is the 6th work day since my email. After that I have asked about my case status, no response after 6 days. I guess ignoring customers is their way of dealing with the problem. Just brilliant.

buttaf
10/25/13

Absolutely love using this card... with my extreme paranoia of identity theft and the likes I feel like I can safely buy things online again..
All anyone needs is to get a code (go to the local gas station or whatever - give the guy 50 and he gives you a pin code), then you can go from there. All major gaming sites accept the card as well as amazon and itunes. And if, by chance, other online shopping needs should be met, the HP offers a great variety of other sites and services that accept the card! It is really a great idea and so very easy to use.

loll4
10/23/13

These guys took over the wallie-cards, I had an old one and wanted to refund it because I can't do anything with it anymore, after waiting 4 days, and doing a lot of effort because they don't accept pictures larger than 2MB, and they don't want links. I got to hear the card was recently spend, $#*!ing bull$#*!, I haven't spend anything. They took my $#*!ing money and they won't reason or listen like normal human beings.

This company stole my money too, you are not alone this company is totally scam

By Noor m.

Avoid paysafe and save your money ,, they steal your money

By Noor m.

Questions? Get answers from the paysafecard staff and other customers.

paysafecard?