PayForEssay.net

PayForEssay.net has a consumer rating of 4.73 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PayForEssay.net also ranks 79th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate PayForEssay.net?

“hanks for all your hard-job”

kameron O.
7/30/20

I am highly happy with your outstanding level of professionalism, customer service and most importantly, terrific quality of task. I am 100% confident it has followed the assignment brief to the letter and specific it will pass with a very top grade. Although you are expensive, the high quality you deliver cannot be equaled. Thanks for all your hard-job

“This is by far the worst essay writing site.”

Scott L.
5/9/17

I paid for an eight page essay on a life history report. The person doing the essay does not read the pdf files and does the whole report wrong. After I want a revision and ask for a different writer they give me the same crappy writer. After I complain the second time they just blow me off. This is not the first time I use this site. They lie on their policy and try to give you the go around. You have been warn by me not to use this site. This site is not base in the U.S and probably have some 4th grade Indian doing your report.

cristiana45
August 3rd, 2020
I graduated in jun 2020 and made the honor's roll, if i could send a copy of my certificates to them, as they were a huge part behind this achievement.
God bless whoever is working on this.
poulm3
May 24th, 2018
This is what I call teamwork. You call at night, the support gets the right writer, in the morning you file in your essay to the professor. A day after - you get a good grade. As simple as that. The company is very responsible and meticulous at what they do. I am very satisfied with the work done by writers and support team.
dens18
January 24th, 2019
Yes! I have been waiting for the highest grade for such a long time, and luckily, with the help of your company my dream came true! Superior results with the book review (by the way, the book is all about history and political science dedicated to WW1 and WW2). My review turned out to be easy-going (if you can say so about the paper) and without a single mistake. So, so great. Thanks a lot!

Tip for consumers: Good writer but unfortunately the paper was not a full 6 pages. Rather 5 pages and 1 paragraph on the 6th page (excluding the reference and cover).

darekk2
November 23rd, 2017
Being in a need of case study and having only 5 days left I decided to make an order here. I was able to directly contact the writer who was doing my paper - ask questions and received answers. As forward, I was given a discount and a free bibliography. I enjoyed this experience with such a professional team.
ericaf34
November 27th, 2017
Very good job, looking forward to working with you more. thank you! The writer of my paper after the second revision has done a fantastic job . I am happy with the adjustments , it is really worthwhile I promised to recommend this remarkable service to friends, Keep it up.

The work quality is very bad not worth it at all. I paid 120 dollars for my essay and they did not follow the instruction. My essay ending up answer a complete different question

By W W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PayForEssay.net staff and other customers.

NEW CUSTOMER DISCOUNT! Buy an essay now with 20% OFF using the code new20! 100% Original papers, ready in 3 hours. Don't miss the chance to buy essays online cheaper!

garryc24
Garry C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PayForEssay.net?

Have a question about PayForEssay.net?