Review of Paulmartstore

Tel: 9516389857
paul@paulmartstore.com

mrs112
9/2/18

Figures arrived damaged and no response from sellers. Figures were poorly packaged. Do not recommend!

marcg53
10/7/17

I ordered an 1/32 scale Batmobile and when it arrived it was 1/43. I contacted Paul and let him know I wanted a refund. I paid the shipping for the item, had it tracked, and it was picked up by Paulmartstore on September 26, 2017, at 8:06 am. It is now October 7th and I still have not been refunded my money. He has not responded to emails or phone calls within their posted "24 hrs Mon-Friday" windows on their website. I caution anyone shopping there that they are both deceitful in their marketing and thieves in their returns.

ronb127
10/5/17

Notified me every step of the way. Had no worries about when my item was shipped or when it would be delivered

carolg123
10/3/17

I was able to find Christmas Disney Cars at a reasonable price! They arrived in a timely manner, and were packaged well. My daughter will love them! Thanks for the great service

henrym90
10/1/17

My son found out about this site from a YouTube toy review channel he frequently watches. He has been hooked ever since. He collects Disney Cars diecast cars and Paulmartstore has some that he has been unable to find anywhere else. Shipping is free and the prices are reasonable! Convenient service too with text, Facebook and email updates! We both love it!

jordant31
10/1/17

Awesome and fast shipping! Love that he actually took the time to send me a message and thank me for my order

glennw50
10/1/17

I was glad I found this website, got what I wanted at a good price, would do business with them again,

charlesk82
9/29/17

Very easy to communicate and great service. A very kind and sincere service very hard to come by now days. All items in super excellent condition and just in time for a celebration.

georger110
9/21/17

Great product, best price. Discounts when buying quantities. Quick delivery. Seller cares about his customers. There was a discrepancy in the order, and the seller was very responsive in solving the problem quickly. I would recommend this seller to anyone.

davidk341
9/19/17

Item shipped out pretty quickly and arrived in great shape, securely packaged. I would definitely order again

audreyc28
9/8/17

This was an awesome experience. I got my product very fast and in excellent condition. The communication was terrific! Couldn't ask for better, I just wish everyone operated like this.

lucyb52
9/7/17

Good customer service. Great product. Good for collectors and players. Good packing. Will buy again. Thank you.

brookem40
9/4/17

Everything was exactly as described and shipped fast! Will definitely order from here again. And they had a great selection of Cars characters that we cN never find in stores. My son was thrilled!

paulom14
9/3/17

I have bought two items and paid for each one 20$00 USA - 40$00. The seller sent the two in one shipment and kept the other for his benefit! I don´t think that this is correct and if the items would be blocked in custos i would have to pay a lot more. For sure I will not repeat the bad experience!

terryb140
9/3/17

Other than getting the delivery address wrong . But he resent the items again and I received them in a short time
Will give it another shot in the future

maryd288
9/3/17

I love ordered a cars from the internet when all as fails founding in store but ususal get disappointed when arrived I in a demaged package I not an package opening i truly appreciate every time like clockwork when I order from paulmart store online had the condition is so perfect when arrives to my residence I love all the way in Maine so it very exciteing to have online retailer take so much care to make it here in such good condition I ordered from many places and been disappointed thanks so much

mistyl11
9/2/17

My husband really loved the metal deadpool...I have found a place to get him things he doesn't already have....that's a tough chore...thank you!!

raquelk4
9/1/17

Fast shipping great product!! I highly recommend this seller. Exactly as described. Would definitely buy again. Great customer service!

johnp600
8/31/17

Was really pleased with my purchase and the service! I will shop at paulmartstore again in the future.

danielg173
8/4/17

I bought 2 Jada Diecast Metal 1:32 Scale Transformers Movie Last Knight Optimus Prime, and paid $8 extra for a rapid delivery because I needed it fast, but I only received a box with 1 of the figures. I thought the other one was sent separately, so I waited, but I never received the second one. The box is little and was well packaged, so it didn't get lost in the shipment.

stephenh133
8/3/17

Fast shipping, packed well, excellent products
Wasn't expecting something from theowest coast of the USA to arrive in southern Ontario so quickly, what a pleasant surprise.

amberp36
7/26/17

Ordered a collectible. Paid double retail...which was fine considering it was only obtainable from a convention on the opposite side of the country. But was damaged in shipping. Took alot of effort to get something done about it. Was finally able to somewhat have it taken care of. Could have been worse though. My experience I am sure was not a typical experience and was more a fault of the shipping carrier than it was paulmartstore. However I feel it could have been handled a little better on paulmarts end. Over all I would still take a chance of making another purchase in the future.

jamesh464
7/25/17

I will shop here again. Fast service. I love my bat mobile's.i have to order one more 1960 bat mobile.

jimc227
7/25/17

Had no problem whatsoever with Paulmartstore. I was however disappointed on my purchase (for the price), that it was not a clock. Still like it however. I will use Paulmartstore again in the future.

sarahb326
7/25/17

The only place I have been able to find anything to do with the winter soldier. My daughter loves him.

Questions? Get answers from the Paulmartstore staff and other customers.

Paulmartstore?