Review of Paulmartstore

Tel: 9516389857
paul@paulmartstore.com

stefanh38
5/7/17

Awesome shopping experience, cheap prices and fast delivery (international)! .

krisl41
5/4/17

They just canceled my order without explanation. Won't order from them again. Could have at least contacted me ahead of time.

juana106
5/3/17

Probably one of the best sets ever from mattel. The King Shark is one the best Collect & Collect ever. Very detailed and great articulation too. Very easy to put together. Well packaged too. PaulMartStore thank you so much I might just get me another set. It is very amazing and great for collector's too. Thank you so much.

adamr85
5/3/17

Customer service was great shipping excellent merchandise perfectly packed received on time overall great experience

josephb162
4/28/17

LOVE shopping at Paulmart store barbecue I know the product will come well packaged and fast. I trust that the product will be exactly as pictured on the site. I look forward to buying more items from here. Thank you Paulmart store!!! You guys are AWESOME!!

kenans9
4/28/17

Great prices and variety of Masters of the Universe Classics figures. Will definitely deal with again!

kates108
4/26/17

Item shipped and arrived in Canada very fast!! So happy with my purchase as I searched for months here and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks!!

gloriad27
4/9/17

Very fast shipping and well packed
Price was 5 dollars more that the store but with time and gas saved from driving around trying to find this toy and free shipping it was well worth it

conniek39
4/8/17

This was my first time using this company. The transaction was quick and easy. The delivery was fast, and packaged very well. I was impressed!

adamf53
3/31/17

This was my first experience with this site and it was absolutely perfect. Shipped fast, tracking updates, packaged properly, can't say enough. Love it!

natashat16
3/15/17

The transaction was very fast. Items shipped right away & were packaged securely. Will always use this store when buying.

jeffreyc56
3/15/17

I purchased limited collectable jada figures but the shipping packing was extremely sloppy.One of the boxes was damaged because they were not properly packaged. Don't buy if your concerned about the quality of your item. Appreciate the availability of valuable collectibles but the bad packing treatment was not expected.

maxxg
2/28/17

ordered a case of retro entertainment cars came in excellent condition at a great value and super fast shipping. highly recommend for all your toys and collectables

douglash44
2/20/17

Found on line had what I was looking for,fast and reliable delivery. Highly recommend.we will definitely use this site again.a lot of wonderful items and I need time to go through this wonderful site.

tammyk34
1/31/17

Love the products. Thank you!! Better than Amazon in variety and price. Items were packed very well. Two thumbs up.

jordim9
1/24/17

Very good comunication and professional packaging. Good prices and promotions. Happy to meet him. I ordered from Spain.

jackiem79
1/24/17

This store is the real deal! My figured arrived super fast (a day early, even), and from now own I'll be checking Paulmart out for new figure releases before any other store!

juanf28
1/22/17

Best service I've ever had, informed when product was shipped, went it was out for delivery, and when it was delivered at my residence.

johns1600
1/18/17

Discount and speedy shipping will be returning for all myour toy needs no other site like discount made it as if I bought it in store

timg74
1/6/17

They were instrumental in getting a limited availability item at a reasonable price. Couldn't ask for better service.

beckys54
1/6/17

Product offered was a reasonable price and accommodating customers needs was a priority.

jameso91
1/5/17

Products are delivered with utmost promptness usually earlier than expected. I highly recommend Paulmart!!!

mariar133
1/5/17

Se porta excelente es un gran vendedor todo llego en perfectas condiciones muy recomendable

robertd267
1/5/17

Everything was in excellent condition and arrived quickly. I would give it 5 stars if the shipping wasn't so expensive.

johnh646
1/5/17

Exactly as represented hard to find Disney Cars, and well packed too.

Questions? Get answers from the Paulmartstore staff and other customers.

Paulmartstore?