Review of PaulFredrick

Tel: 800.247.1417
logos@paulfredrick.com

ed145
12/27/18

I ordered an item from Paul Fredrick on Dec 17th and on the P F Website, it stated that guaranteed delivery before XMAS. Today is Dec 28th and i tracked the order and there is NO Estimated delivery date. I called the PF Customer service and it was not a warm reply. All she said was she also see that there is no estimated delivery date, but she cannot do anything. She asked me to call the postal service and complaint???? Very poor customer service.

louish63
6/12/18

I have been a customer of PaulFredrick for over twenty years. Fortunately I still wear their shirts receiving many compliments.Those compliments were made on shirts purchased ten years ago. That is no longer the case with recent purchases. The quality has diminished.

princeh14
2/12/17

I have been purchasing shirts from PF for many, many years. At one time, they offered a variety of weaves for the classic pinpoint oxford cloth shirts, but apparently no more - now they tell me it's just the one style.
The most disappointing thing with them, however, is that you can no longer purchase a good quality, basic blue or white broadcloth ('mustiron') shirt from them. It's either slimfit or no-iron - and that's it. And I'm talking about A GENTLEMAN'S SHIRT company .. not a drug store or a hotel - a Gentleman's Shirt Company. The Shirt Company no longer seems to understand how gentlemen dress.
I gave up on catalogue purchases Long Ago. Can't count the number of times I've received a catalogue, called and tried to order - and it was out of stock. WHAT? I just got the catalogue TODAY... "We're sorry sir, sometimes those mailings are a bit behind". WHAT?? If you're in the catalog sales business .. and you don't stock what you're trying to get people to purchase... Can anyone help me with the logic in that? Is there something I'm missing? So I asked them to take me off the mailing list. Have asked at least twice now. It's been two years.. they still keep coming.
Sorry .. had to give up on this poorly run, embarrassment of a company. WHO IS IN CHARGE?? And why are they still employed? The person in charge needs to have SOME BASIC understanding of how gentleman dress. The person in charge of P Fredrick does not.

frankf14
4/13/16

I just received a catalog from Paul Fredrick. The front page of the catalog states, in HUGE letters, "Spring Clearance". On the next page, I saw a wool travel blazer - Item #JA1511A. I went on line and selected the item in two colors - British Tan and Perl Grey. I then selected an online coupon that read "Take an extra 10% off clearance". I licked on the coupon and then the website indicated that the coupon promotion was "applied". But, when I tried to check out, the 10% would not come off. I called the order department, and I explained it to her. She asked if I wanted to place the order on the phone with her instead. I attested and thanked her. Then, when SHE ran the order through, she explained that this particular item is "excluded from that promotion". How, I asked her, could a coupon which states "take extra 10% off clearance items" does not apply to items in a "clearance" catalog which I received just today? She insinuated that I was angry, then apologized, then said she could not help me.

I have bought thousands of dollars of apparel from Paul Fredricks over the last two years. I do not understand that when I bring to their attention there is a problem with their accuracy on sales, they totally ignore me and refuse to help me.

I am rethinking, seriously, no longer buying ANYTHING from Paul Fredricks - there are many clothiers I can shop with online.

FF

joesphs22
10/18/15

1. Fast Shipping / I ordered 9 Shirts and within 5 days they were at my door.
2. Pricing / For the quality I felt extremely reasonable.
3. Returns / I ordered 4 shirts trim instead of Regular fit, my fault, They took back NO Questions asked & did not charge me shipping.
4. Extremely Large selection of mens clothing.
NOTE TO ALL; If your the type that likes above average quality be prepared to spend to maintain them, by that I mean they Should be DRY CLEANED.

kirbym21
5/4/15

I purchased 4 shirts from Paul Fredrick Co. The third time I wore one of them, the seam around the buttons frayed and pulled apart. I contacted customer service and was informed that since it was more than 90 days since I had purchased, they would not stand behind the shirt. The shirt was also monogramed, so they could not put it back in stock. They would put a torn shirt back in stock? I must say, I am disappointed in their response. I expected better quality and service from a company that claims to sell premium products.

karenm49
3/13/13

My husband checked out this site to buy a couple new suits for work. The items did not take long to arrive. He was really happy with the quality and fit. They were decently priced. We would definitely use this site again in the future.

solb1
9/6/11

Great quality men's clothing at decent prices. Their suits and shirts are high quality and well worth the price paid. Shipping rates are a little high but there is always a free shipping or % off coupon to be found in a minute of web search, if it is not actually advertised on the site itself.

Superb customer service! Just recently I placed an order and one item was out of stock (a rare occasion so no worries there). Since their shipping rates vary by order total, I realized that my rate should have gone down. I emailed them and in less than an hour got confirmation that the charge was reduced.

Questions? Get answers from the PaulFredrick staff and other customers.

PaulFredrick?