Partacus.de

Partacus.de has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Partacus.de also ranks 265th among Auto Parts sites. The most common issues with Partacus.de are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Partacus.de?

“Great”

Robert W.
10/6/17

Fast, cheap, it`s just great, thanks!!! I ordered some parts the cost is ~1200 and I get them in just a week for a very good price

“If you think have found the car parts you wanted, think again...”

rdr n.
9/18/17

1. The car parts you want seem available (green light next to inventory) and you order online. 2. Moments afterwards your credit / debit card gets charged the full amount INCLUDING postage and handling. 3. You receive automated emails twice a week that the parts are NOT available (Warenlage == stock in German is 0). 4. Good luck cancelling your order and getting your money back after that... All in all shameful, unethical, and a scam. Zero stars....

rdrn
September 18th, 2017
4. Good luck cancelling your order and getting your money back after that...

All in all shameful, unethical, and a scam. Zero stars....
robertog23
November 2nd, 2017
I've ordered some parts from your website the 23rd of August. You told me after I already paid they weren't available, so I requested a refund by bank transfer (same method used for the payment). After more than a month you didn't refund me, no reply to multiple emails and you don't respond to the phone number on the website. Not a very serious way to to business. You stole my money basically.
robertw389
October 6th, 2017
Fast, cheap, it`s just great, thanks!!!
julianr29
January 16th, 2018
Scammed by #partacus.de @KHuter1. More than two months claiming money from a failed order to which they committed to return the money. They do not answer my emails neither my phone calls
matteob30
December 12th, 2017
I placed an order for available parts, I paid through bank and never get nor the parts nor the money back. If you try to contact them NO WAY!
It's a scam!
Matteo

Questions? Get answers from the Partacus.de staff and other customers.

All car brands, 24,7 Mio. Original Parts and all After Market Parts / Genuine Parts & Accessories You must go to this link https://t.co/9G2z2HpEEq,

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Partacus.de?

Have a question about Partacus.de?