Review of Parnian

Tel: 480-991-5166
delannie@parnian.com

allisonp
3/1/11

I finally found a source for everything from mid-century modern to contemporary and custom handcrafted furniture. The prices have been competitive from my online research and often they will include free shipping to me (I live in Las Vegas) and so I save sales tax and shipping. My most recent purchase included three FatBoy bean bags, an EcoSmart Fire ethanol burning fireplace (which I get tax credits for because it is considered an environmentally friendly product for heating the home) and a swivel chair made of PalmWood from Pacific Green which is RainForest Certified (PalmWood is a green product). Everything came on time as promised except for the beanbags which were delayed a week, but I did get a call letting me know about this and they gave me an option of keeping or canceling the order because of the delay. I would buy from this site again and plan on visiting their actual showroom in Scottsdale the next time I go to Arizona.

keythr
2/28/11

Parmian Tacky Ovepriced Yukky Furniture

When you finally make it big and lose your mind at the same time you can refurnish your home and office from this site (http://www.parnian.com) at the cost of the annual GDP of an average third world country.

For that you will get some tacky 1950s era designs in dubious taste and rain forest depleting 'exotic wood' finishes. I think I saw some of their stuff in one of Colonel Qaddafi's burned out palaces. Very tacky.

Ideal for crazed dictators, evil billionaires and the sets of bad sci-fi and mafia movies.

Questions? Get answers from the Parnian staff and other customers.

Parnian?