Review of Paris Blvd

Tel: +1.4165385457
parisblvd.com@contactprivacy.com

yvetteh39
6/6/19

Thank you for your service and good quality items, will order again as soon as I can! My friends will order from them as well

lylac5
5/25/19

Ordered 7 products they arrived separately but all were good quality and so cute! I love this store, safe to order!

mishic
5/23/19

I've ordered from Paris Blvd many times now and I love it. Their shipping takes a while, but they tell you that when you order, the stuff is shipping from a different country so it makes sense. They're a lot higher quality than I was expecting from the price. Will definitely be ordering from them again.

pratimak1
5/23/19

This store is fantastic! I will continue ordering from them as they have nice quality and good service, fast shipping, customer satisfied, one of my friends already ordered from them twice too, and her items arrived and are nice as well!

deliab13
5/16/19

This store is fantastic! I will continue ordering from them as they have nice quality and good service, products take to arrive 14 -20 days, one of my friends already ordered from them twice too, and her items arrived and are nice as well!

helenak14
4/1/19

Items arrived 14 -18 days, ordered 3 products, they came separately, all good, quality is great, no problem with my order,

penp
3/29/19

First time I used this site. Completely satisfied. I got what I wanted, and it was faster then I thought! Make sure to check the size chart!

jazminp5
3/25/19

Nagyon köszönöm, hogy boldoggá tettél! /Excellent product with responsive customer service to ensure you get exactly what you want the first time! Arrived relatively fast to Hungary.

sandrac385
3/23/19

I bought a birthday outfit a couple weeks ago, and it didn't fit. I finally resorted to Prisblvd store after trying to find a birthday outfit on other sites without spending a fortune. I found very beautiful dress which was delivered super fast btw! I opened it up tried it on, and it fits fine. You do have to feel confident with this dress though! I'm going to pair mine with a jacket, because it's winter where I am. Recommend the store definitely

janiceh151
3/22/19

Hi, I made the HUGE mistake ordering from this company. They are based in China and I tried calling them but they use a blocker on their phone. There is no way of speaking to an actual person whether it's by phone or email. I have not received any of the items I ordered but have received several emails over the past few weeks saying it shipped. I included a screenshot of my tracking. Beware , this company will steal your money.

genesisn1
3/20/19

Everything excellent, ordering, pretty fast delivery and finally good quality. the quality has been good so far. i have it for a couple a weeks.

geralds153
3/17/19

I ordered my fiance several items from this company months ago and never received any of them. When i tried contacting them, i got the same two robotic emails back, and their phone number does not work. This company is the worst thing i have ever dealt with. I tried surprising my girl with some items i thought she would like and instead i lost out on almost $200. Do not order from this company!!

obduliam2
3/17/19

Tienen una gran cantidad de estilos y colores para elegir. Artículos de buena calidad y tiempo de vuelta rápido

holliep11
3/16/19

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!! Don't order a single thing! Everything is a lie on these other reviews!

kristic62
3/15/19

Never received anything! There is no customer service, the phone number isn't even real. I got the same robotic response over and over. The good reviews on here are lies, the people review all the same companies as one another, there all the same company! Some terrible company in China! Do not order from them!!!

jayleeb
3/10/19

Good support, quality material and the sizes are accurate. Wasn't happiest with the shipping to Canada but it worked out well.

soniah39
3/4/19

My item arrived damaged, it was replaced fast. Even though the shipping may last for a while their items are nicely made.

marijas8
3/2/19

it took a while for my order to arrive but I'm satisfied with the items. Quality and fit was my main concern and that is 100% as I hoped to be.

meld42
11/27/18

Finally got all my items, ordered 4 items, had a little problem with the size of one dress, I had to return it, and they sent it in another size, so I received it a few days ago! Now It is perfect for my fit :D thank you.

christinap137
11/24/18

This store is great! I have all 3 items that I ordered, they arrived separately, I was a little nervous about it, but customer service helped me with all my concerns, they are very good at their job too! I will order more from here!!!

shannonb312
11/20/18

I purchased 2 types of clothing Sizes are untrue to there scales..
J paid American dollars for a company who makes it they are American..
It is frim China Qualurty sooo bad defiantly from China
Sent good back to China at my own costs & then they refused a refund.
PsyPal has put an investigation into this company
I paid over $100USD & got nothing Forward to all friends
Don't be scamed from this company
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - SCAM !!'

disgruntledb4
8/22/18

Do not buy from his store. It's a scam! The dress in the picture looks nothing like what is sent. The quality is also very cheap. Then when you want to return it they will not refund you. They claim you have to mail each item to each place it came from even though it was bought from one store. Shipping costs 20$ per item to return. If you return the items to one address they will not refund you or return the item back to you. You should not have to send items to different addresses. In short I spent 100$ Plus 25$ to return the dresses and now I have no dresses and no refund.

nenadn2
7/12/18

My girlfriend said me about this store, and I checked it out in order to buy a present for my mother. As soon as I entered the online store, I found out very elegant dress called Slash Neck Dress. My mom is wearing it now with a smile on her face!

georgec335
7/9/18

My mom just bought a few dresses from here, and she loves them!

She wears them most of the time, and she's amazed by the quality.

Whoever wants high-quality clothes, this is the place!

bojana2
7/9/18

Them camo pants are a perfect fit for my girl.Even the sizing is on point here .I ll definitely will be looking around this store.

There is no customer service..... no lie, there is no actual way of reaching a human being.

By Janice H.

Questions? Get answers from the Paris Blvd staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Paris Blvd