Review of Paris Blvd

Tel: +1.4165385457
parisblvd.com@contactprivacy.com

geralds153
3/17/19

I ordered my fiance several items from this company months ago and never received any of them. When i tried contacting them, i got the same two robotic emails back, and their phone number does not work. This company is the worst thing i have ever dealt with. I tried surprising my girl with some items i thought she would like and instead i lost out on almost $200. Do not order from this company!!

obduliam2
3/17/19

Tienen una gran cantidad de estilos y colores para elegir. Artículos de buena calidad y tiempo de vuelta rápido

holliep11
3/16/19

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!! Don't order a single thing! Everything is a lie on these other reviews!

kristic62
3/15/19

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!!! This is a scam. They stole my money. I ordered by mistake and tried canceling and they wouldn't cancel.

jayleeb
3/10/19

Good support, quality material and the sizes are accurate. Wasn't happiest with the shipping to Canada but it worked out well.

soniah39
3/4/19

My item arrived damaged, it was replaced fast. Even though the shipping may last for a while their items are nicely made.

marijas8
3/2/19

it took a while for my order to arrive but I'm satisfied with the items. Quality and fit was my main concern and that is 100% as I hoped to be.

meld42
11/27/18

Finally got all my items, ordered 4 items, had a little problem with the size of one dress, I had to return it, and they sent it in another size, so I received it a few days ago! Now It is perfect for my fit :D thank you.

christinap137
11/24/18

This store is great! I have all 3 items that I ordered, they arrived separately, I was a little nervous about it, but customer service helped me with all my concerns, they are very good at their job too! I will order more from here!!!

shannonb312
11/20/18

I purchased 2 types of clothing Sizes are untrue to there scales..
J paid American dollars for a company who makes it they are American..
It is frim China Qualurty sooo bad defiantly from China
Sent good back to China at my own costs & then they refused a refund.
PsyPal has put an investigation into this company
I paid over $100USD & got nothing Forward to all friends
Don't be scamed from this company
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - SCAM !!'

disgruntledb4
8/22/18

Do not buy from his store. It's a scam! The dress in the picture looks nothing like what is sent. The quality is also very cheap. Then when you want to return it they will not refund you. They claim you have to mail each item to each place it came from even though it was bought from one store. Shipping costs 20$ per item to return. If you return the items to one address they will not refund you or return the item back to you. You should not have to send items to different addresses. In short I spent 100$ Plus 25$ to return the dresses and now I have no dresses and no refund.

nenadn2
7/12/18

My girlfriend said me about this store, and I checked it out in order to buy a present for my mother. As soon as I entered the online store, I found out very elegant dress called Slash Neck Dress. My mom is wearing it now with a smile on her face!

georgec335
7/9/18

My mom just bought a few dresses from here, and she loves them!

She wears them most of the time, and she's amazed by the quality.

Whoever wants high-quality clothes, this is the place!

bojana2
7/9/18

Them camo pants are a perfect fit for my girl.Even the sizing is on point here .I ll definitely will be looking around this store.

feliciab58
7/9/18

If youre looking for that fun, flirty summer dress, then Paris Blvd is the site for you. To say I was surprised by their clothing is an understatement. The dresses were so lightweight but good quality for the price. Perfect for the summer heat.

twob
7/9/18

Just received my dress from the mail and I just have to say that it is so pretty! It's a bit loose on me by the shoulder but I adjusted it so it fits me nice now. The quality is great, fabric is soft to the skin, just right for the price! Worth it!

sarahd280
7/7/18

The crop top I ordered sits so perfectly good. I wish it was available in other colors, but blue is also ok. Delivery took a week. Not bad.

rusels
7/7/18

I heard about the product one of my friend. Thanks my friend to give me the news of such a product. I am happy with the quality, customer service and free shipping.

gohars1
7/6/18

I ordered a black top for my friend for her birthday and she loved it and also it was delivered with in a week

arnabs4
7/6/18

have a very stylish collection of Tops. the payment option is INR is quite helpful. bought a flower lace top for a friend's birthday.

emada13
7/6/18

I requested 2 bags for my sister as a birthday present and she loved them and also I liked The quality of the bags I've purchased is excellent.Items arrived on time too

lisettc
6/15/18

I normally look a lot before buying a garment, but when I saw the Sabri blouse it was like love at first sight. Upon receiving the garment I felt very satisfied, sometimes I had bad experiences buying clothes online, but this was not one of those, definitely. The shipment was within the usual time, I think I'll be back for more soon, I have a couple of garment ready to go to the shopping bag.

luisr104
6/11/18

I was looking for some beautiful bag for my mom and I found it here. Thanks, she is very happy with the option I choose hehe.

hazeyb
6/8/18

I have mistakenly ordered a smaller size, i shipped it back to them and requested larger size, i thought i would never get the replacement back, but they ship my item just right on time!! thank you guys!

shrutig5
6/6/18

I ordered a geometric fashion bag with an outstanding look. It fits my all needs and easy to carry. Its price is affordable.

Questions? Get answers from the Paris Blvd staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Paris Blvd