Review of Parcel2Go.com

recruitment@parcel2go.com

197 reviews with 1 star

johnc2288
7/8/19
• Updated review

Job was booked through Parcel2go,
Two week later, following extensive enquiries I received this Email from the carrier DX Delivery

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your reply and confirming the collection address.

Our records indicate that item was collected on26th of June from specified address and is currently stored in our delivery depot in Tipton.

However, there are no records of booked delivery.

As this was supposed to be arranged by Parcel2Go please contact them directly to book delivery with us.

Best regards,
www.dxdelivery.com

“Parcel2go provide a rubbish service”
6/21/19

Parcel2go provide a Rubbish service -
Multiple occasions of pick ups missed & deliveries missed,
Despite taking contact details during the booking process when problems arrive there is zero attempt to sender/receiver to resolve any problem,
If delivery is unsuccessful it takes 7-10 days for your parcel to be returned,
No surprise the complete absence of any customer service, feedback or complaints procedure,
Disjointed service using multiple providers, ie drop off points, carriers etc,
I now actively avoid this rubbish service provider, better I pay a little extra for a reliable service

jarop
6/25/19

PLEASE PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF SOME HASSLE
PLEASE PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF SOME HASSLE AND DO NOT BOOK WITH P2GO.

Robotic customer service - they do not have phone numbers so you will chat with idiotic live chat staff, who read off script and do not want to help you.

My experience - booked and ordered hermes light and large delivery with P2Go ON 17/06/19. first time booking this service- cost me £23. 18/06/19 courier collected the item(noblechair gaming chair, which was £200), was supposed to come by 24/06/2019. It is 25/06/2019 and tracking says its been collected still, not even on its way, I am sure its been lost...Contacted p2go on 22/06/2019 to be told that they will contact the courier for me and it will take 1 - 2 days. Contacted them again on 24/06/2019 for them to say the same thing. Contacted again on 25/06/2019 to wait until 27/06/2019 for a response, where all it should be is that the parcel is here and my money should be refunded and chair should be compensated!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANY SERVICE THROUGH THEM, BUY DIRECT DPD.

P2GO AND HERMES ARE BOTH ABSOLUTELY AWFUL AND USELESS AT BOTH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DELIVERING YOUR ITEM THAT YOU PAID THEM TO DO....1 SIMPLE JOB

mikee202
6/24/19

Disgusting - Used P2G every few months and always had a small pre-pay balance in my account. Placed an order 2 days ago of which my pre-pay balance wasn't enough to cover the order, so I paid for the order outright on card.

I logged in today to find they've removed my account balance - they say they have "cleansed" my balance and won't give it to me back. I'm shocked by this - i only placed an order with them 2 days ago and they treat me like this! It's disgusting customer service, I shall never use them again and will write this review on every site possible.

michalm26
6/24/19

Beware! lost parcel and no reimbursement
Apart from the good price, beware!

The delivery and collection is often not as declared. Several parcels delayed.

One high priority express shipment has been lost. Despite paying extra for insurance. I have not been reimbursed. Package was lost 2 months ago. Upstoday claims they are still 'looking' for the parcel, although their self proclaimed deadline passed 6 weeks ago. I am at the stage of having my lawyer taking care of the case, as the customer service is not helping at all.

johnb2611
6/18/19
• Updated review

DO NOT SEND NOTHING WITH THIS COMPANY!

THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY INSURANCE, THE INSURANCE IS JUST A FAKE

BE SURE AT 101% THAT IF THEIR COURIERS LOSE YOUR PARCEL OR DESTROY YOUR GOODS, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ONE PENCE FROM THESE SWINDLERS

ALSO, THEIR COURIERS HAVE A VERY HIGH RATE OF DAMAGED GOODS, DO NOT SEND NOTHING WITH THIS COMPANY

PREFER TO USE THE PROPRIETARY SITE OF EACH COURIER

EXAMPLE:
IF YOU SEND A 15KG PARCEL FROM THE MYHERMES SITE, IT COSTS £8.98 INCL. VAT
THE SAME IDENTICAL SERVICE ON THE PARCEL2GO SITE COSTS £10.56 inc VAT

SO, IF YOU SEND FROM THE PROPRIETARY COURIER SITE, YOU SAVE MONEY AND IN CASE OF DAMAGE YOU WILL DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE COURIER, NOT WITH A PHANTOM COMPANY WHICH DOES NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER

YES, YOU WELL UNDERSTAND, PARCEL2GO DOES NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER, JUST A CHAT AND EMAIL, SO THEY WILL FAKE YOU AND DESTROY YOUR NERVES

“DISHONEST COMPANY, AVOID AT ALL COSTS”
5/29/19
• Previous review

they say that your parcel is insured, but they do not have any insurance
if your parcel will be lost or destroyed, and this happens very often, they will not pay one pence!
they will reject your claim, or they will drown you in an endless bureaucratic procedure, or smply they will not go ahead, but be sure, that you will waste your goods, your time and your mental health with these fraudsters
I suggest, if your damageg or lost parcel will not refunded, to report parcel2go to the police department, as to deal with them is just a waste of time

clairef56
6/11/19
• Updated review

No compensation for this damage .I'd expect a chip,a dent,a scratch,a crack but this is extremely extensive damage my item has not been handled accordingly with fragile taped all over it and it wrap in a double quilt with mass amouts of paper packaging and this damage still happend I have had no explanation as to how it was allowed to get this bad and nobody hAs taken responsibility for it.they say this happens sometimes and that's all I got oh and 20 for damaged cUsedy.like I say u might expect a bump a crack a a few chips here and there .I want to know how this has been allowed to happen IV got no answers

“Stressing expensive experience”
5/24/19

Disgusting services in acceptable P2g59685778 so they know who I am
If I could leave no stars at all I would .I sent a tortoise viverium house of packaging was extremely packaged as it's a delicate item 300 pounds worth of delicate.and my gosh wen it arrived at its destination u would not believe the state it was in . unbelievable.it had fragile stickers on it etc this package had been thrown around.i wish I could upload photos you would not use this company again.im getting no wher with insurance they just completely take no responsibility at a.its disgusting the service I had from start to finish .WARNING use at it own opinion but be careful this company do not look after their packages . unusable now my item so bad littrly smashed to pieces with massive holes all over and cracked all along the side .I'm heartbroken o er it and the stress it has caused is no1s buissness so so bad

andrewl467
6/7/19

My parcel was not collected. I waited all day from 8am to 8pm and my parcel was not collected. Nor did I receive any email or other communication to update me or explain why my parcel was not collected. AVOID, This is the worst service I have ever received from any courier/delivery company.

adrianh76
5/27/19

DISGRACEFUL SERVICE

I had a high value parcel damaged by this company, the postage paid was high due to taking the insurance out on the item when I sent it. Total con artists, they are not willing to offer me a refund for the item which is now useless as it has been smashed in several places, probably from high impact such as being thrown or dropped several times. They will not refund for the damages clearly caused by their couriers, I will NEVER use their fraudulent services again DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMERS! I am now out of pocket a lot of money for something I was supposed to be covered for!

jamiee55
5/20/19

I have used this service for the past 1 year+ spending over £100 per month with it. You will never receive any sort of support from them so do not expect it, regardless of the error and whos fault it is. No phone number exists neither does any sort of live chat.
Todays issue is I received an email demanding a payment of £51 as "additional charge" to deliver my item. When I booked the parcel the measurements entered were: 80x40x40 - 10KG. Actual measurements are 81x40x38 - 10KG. As you can see my parcel is 1cm longer but 2cm less in width so I decided to just double check. I went to book ANOTHER parcel with the dimensions they gave me (81x40x38 - 10KG) and the charge was the same as what I paid (around £9) which means that I paid the correct amount of money yet I am being charged an extra £51 ONTOP of the £9 I already paid!

farhadm5
5/16/19

They simply stole my Persian carpet! I had insured it and now they even don't accept the invoice!

They are thieves. Never use their services. Be alarmed. A 25kg Persian carpet was collected from my door 3 weeks ago and they said they will deliver it within 7 working days. Their telephone system still says it will be delivered in the next 4 days, however when I did a live chat with them, they said it is being lost!!!! How can a 25kg carpet get lost? They have details of the driver who collected it and they can surely track is easily.
Simply stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never use this service.

pauloc40
5/11/19

Really bad customer service.
Be carefull with Parcel2go as they might not be able to provide you the right status of your parcel. If something happens, they will try to blame their own supplier (which is their responsibility anyway) or try to invent a convenient excuse.

In my case, Parcel2go used the excuse that they could not send me an e-mail because I hadn't provided a local phone number when I booked my parcel.
It was an international delivery and I have provided a local number 22 days before the beginning of the returning process. The parcel was returned because Parcel2go forgot to send me an e-mail with instructions for an additional fee from local customs. What makes the situation even more unacceptable is the fact that I have contacted Parcel2goserveral times during the process, and 22 days before the parcel was returned, Parcel2go told me "Everything is OK with your parcel, if anything else is needed we will contact you via e-mail".

My parcel was returned on the 18/04/2019, Parcel2go website shows that my parcel was delivered on the 16/02/2019.
You just cannot trust anything about this company.

Unbelievable and unacceptable. Parcel2go is not a trustworthy company, I really do not recommend it.

matthewd235
5/9/19

What a waste of time. After not collecting parcel and claiming they had tried (lies), I then had to resort getting it sent ASAP. They suggested doing a drop off. I explained I no longer had a printer due to moving as it was packed. No problem' I'm told the drop off shops can do this for you'. 2 hours and 2 drop off shops later, this is NOT the case. Neither shop offered this and said they had never heard of that service. I spoke to customer service. Show them the label in the email, they can work from the barcode in the email'. Again, this is not true. A day wasted, a parcel that can no longer be sent due to time restrictions, and 7 days to wait for a (supposed) refund. Avoid at all costs. Time and money wasters.

rays146
5/9/19

Have experienced the worst parcel delivery service ever .A parcel was sent through this company and lost. After reporting loss 5 weeks of investigation emails were received until finally an email was received stating the parcel was found and delivered.This was a total scam and no delivery had ever been made although a scanned signature was produced for first delivery which closed the claim without any communication possible .
No telephone numbers are obtainable except for a chat line which gives an answer tough luck not caring at all.
This company should be listed on Rip Of Britain

alinew1
5/4/19

TO AVOID AT ALL COST. They lost our shower tray (1200mm by 800mm and 40kg!!! how could you loose such a big item I wonder....) and didn't want to give us any money back. It took me over a month of battle via emails, live chats etc. as this is the only way to get in touch with them to receive some money back but not even the full amount we were entitled to receive.

benr196
5/3/19

Waited in all day for a collection - parcel wasn't collected. Similar stories all over the place. Customer service difficult to get hold of and completely impotent when you do.

maxw75
5/3/19

Why did I not look at reviews before entrusting P2G to look after my parcel needs? One word sums them up Terrible - Do not use them unless of course you like throwing money away? You have fair warning!

elenag70
5/3/19

Parcel2go was inefficient and unhelpful. I was sent a parcel which was posted ot my previous address and the parcel got lost in transit. Parceltogo never informed me that there was a problem, having to reach out to my land lady to query them in their online system (the company actually has no telephone number to talk to, essentially you are forced to "communicate" with automated chats that essentially copy and paste company policies that ultimately just mean they take no responsibility). This parcel contained sensitive information and an expensive perfume. My impression is that at some point in the process, my parcel got quarantined and the content kept by employees. When my landlady raised a claim, she was told to wait for 2 weeks, in which nothing really happened as they claimed she had "declined to cover the parcel". When she queried this further, she was asked to wait for another 2 days, and again, nothing happened.

In short - they are allowed to lose parcels, waste your time and take no responsibility or action.

I am extremely disappointed with the service.

irenec100
4/29/19

Delivered parcel initially to the wrong address. Then failed to collect 3 TIMES
Delivered parcel to wrong address
i paid for a new label as the incorrect recipient was helpful for getting the parcel to where it should be (An ebay buyer)
They failed to collect THREE TIMES / THREE DIFFERENT DAYS
I now have no way of sending the parcel to the correct buyer as the wrongly delivered to person is going on a working holiday for a long time
MY HELP from parcel2go
NONE, No refunds, no help. Nothing
A rude advisor on their livechat who couldn't have cared less
DISGRACEFUL COMPANY who should be out of business. I wouldn't dream of treating anyone this way, never mind a paying customer. Now, out of pocket around 200 pounds and counting...PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, OR HELPING ANYONE OTHER THAN THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS

stevew589
4/25/19

VERY BAD customer service, use parcel2go sent 2 parcels by DPD to Spain on 25th Mar, not tracking information after collected till customer asked asked on 5th April where is parcels, contacted customer service straight away respond cant located parcels, ( the fact is parcels already attempted on 1st April and request update address) and than received email on 7th for lost parcels claim. Very interesting thing is received another email on 10th said parcels found need update address, but when I update address with customer service and tell me too late parcels already returning back to uk. I am asked for money back but customer service just keep saying delivery already attempted and blame update too late and ended online chat just cant believe this. the point is I can not see any tracking information on your site or dpd, so how do I know need they request update address? when i contacted your customer service no one tell me need update address?? there is 10days between 1st attempted on 1st April and returning the parcels on 10th April, if you customer service tell me I think I have enough time to do that. very disappoint with this company.

danielm858
4/25/19

!!!Don't use this company!!! Lack of respect and 0 customers service.!!!

I posted my 400£value watch through parcel2go on 16 of feb. We are 26 of April and my watch is stolen/lost. They couldn't even start an investigation, because "they don't have the infrastructure" of having phones so they can't contact their partners. They also blocked me on the live chat which is the only real option of contacting parcel2go. When I am emailing, I am always receiving the automatic reply of "Good Afternoon Daniel,

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here. I am a supervisor here at Parcel2Go. I can advise you that DPD informed us of the following today:

please allow us 24 to 48 hours we will get back to you once we have a response .

We will have an update for you regarding your return within this time, and I thank you for being patient in this time as I understand how frustrating is.

Please let us know if we can do anything to help in the mean time, Daniel."

Of course they are not contacting me back after "24-48 hours"

Scammers scammers and just scammers.

I will sue this no name company and so all of us should do.

melf71
4/23/19

The customer service of this company is appalling. Go elsewhere. I have never experienced a service as terrible as their live chat - designed to achieve nothing but frustration and sucking hours of your life away. If in doubt, and particularly for any parcels to Europe which invariably go missing, get delayed and generally take over a month to arrive, I would try another service instead. Absolutely abysmal.

harryg88
4/18/19

Claim next day delivery but mine arrived after 3 days then in the small print next day doesn't really mean next day it means "next day or more" and that it's nothing to do with them what the actual couriers do. Customer service very unhelpful. Dishonest company selling something they don't deliver and terrible customer service, avoid at all costs.

traceyb126
4/17/19

dropped a parcel off and 9 days later it is still in the locker. Nothing they can do they say. I had to call inpost and arrange to go back to the locker and wait for them to remotely open it to obtain the parcel back. I then had to arrange to re send it to the customer. They offered me a refund of cost of parcel and postage due to the terrible service, this is not happening as it isnt damaged, no just sat in a locker for 9 days. TERRIBLE SERVICE AVOID AT ALL COST UNLESS YOU WANT YOU MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS ANGRY AND WASTE YOUR TIME AND RUIN YOUR REPUTATION. I AM RE POSTING THIS

richardw835
4/17/19

Joke of a service! I've sent over 100 par els this year without a problem I've used parcel2go 3 times. 1 parcel on hold for 4wks (lost) and one incurred a surcharge for no reason. Trying to contact them is near impossible, the chat link is deep within their website and no contact number. They don't help with any problems, just disconnect the chat. Absolute nightmare and hard work. I'll stick to using par el.companies direct rather than these clowns

davidh1686
4/13/19

i booked and paid Parcel2Go for a service, I have not yet never got the service nor my money back. They never even collected the packet

they do not have any insurance, for this reason they search for pretexts in order do not pay nothing, simply ask him the name of the insurance company and the contract they have with that company, they will not reply, as they do not have any contract, and you can report parcel2go to the police department for fraud

By John B.

if the parcel is not tracked, this means that was collected without label or the barcode was not read in this situation, they will say that your parcel was not collected, so no refund for you, and your parcel is definitely lost

By John B.

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?