Review of Parcel2Go.com

recruitment@parcel2go.com

163 reviews with 1 star

ms504
2/11/19

DO NOT THINK INSURANCE IS GOING TO BE WORTHWHILE. This company will not accept your claim regardless as far as I am concerned. I supplied them with numerous pictures of the damage which were sent to me by the recipient. Originally the parcel was delivered to me by Hermes with no problem. I needed to return the parcel and packaged it as instructed by both Hermes and the company I was returning it to. In fact in exactly the same packaging I had received it in. Was taken from me by Hermes who as I say had delivered it . Pacrcel2go only got back to me requesting EXTRA pictures on the 6th night after I lodged my claim (which I did on the day I was informed by recipient it was damaged) The recipient discarded the outer packaging on the 7th day- before recieving my email requesting a further picture. I had email proof from them confirming this to be the case. They also rejected my initial copy of receipt but accepted a duplicate copy of the same. Despite this my claim was rejected on the basis that packaging was inadequate. They offered a goodwill gesture refunding my postage cost which did not satisfy me and almost seemed an admission they realised this decision was not fair. It is impossible to contact the company by phone, email, post as far as I can see so no way of contesting their decision. I am Very Dissatisfied with this outcome.

daniels766
2/6/19

An incredibly unpleasant experience, Online Chat useless, just lie and string you along for hours on end without actually achieving anything.

Email support nonexistent.

Had they sorted out my claim in a timely manner I'd still be using them, as it stands I won't be using them ever again.

pennyf44
2/5/19

SLOW TO SORT OUT MISSING PARCEL & REFUND
I've used them a few times before and always recommended them to friends. However, when a parcel I sent went missing in Dublin I did more of the trying to track it than they did. At one point I was told it had been delivered and later on told it had been returned to me the sender. Can't be in 2 places at once.When I asked for signatures as proof they were unable to provide any.As for trying to get the guaranteed refund when they have accepted liability it is still outstanding. I had paid for guaranteed 3 day delivery, the cost of the carriage and they are still only offering part of this.This parcel was posted on the 25th Nov. 2018! Not impressive. In future I shall use couriers direct.

angelof32
2/4/19

Posted a parcel with their TNT Direct arm (smoke and mirrors...) on the Tuesday & received all the receipts, confirmations etc. and, of course, I paid. Late on the Friday afternoon, I received an email from them asking me for the address & contact number of the addressee (all of which, of course, appeared on their own documentation, labels etc.) and telling me at the same time that they could not deliver at that address (which they had and did not have). They then advised' me that, as they could not deliver, I would incur extra charges to have the parcel returned!!! They then demanded response within 1 day' (having taken 4 days themselves to contact me). It was so outrageous an email I was convinced that it was a scam until I checked the email address. I have yet, of course, to receive a response or update from them. I tried to complain but could not find any means of contacting them. Eventually I found an email contact' page which did not work. Eventually I used their live chat' asking for their complaints procedure. They claimed the only means of contact and complaint was through the webchat only. When I asked for an email address they terminated the live chat!! Would not trust these clowns with anything at all, so avoid: they are not the cheapest but are definitely the worst courier I have ever dealt with!!! I wish I'd read the reviews before using them

rm384
2/1/19

1. I went online on a Wednesday evening to arrange for collection and next-day delivery of a laptop I was returning. I paid extra for next-day delivery and extra for home collection as the nearest drop-off point was a long way away (even though I was in London). P2G gave a collection window of "between 9am and 5pm", which seemed rather vague to say the least but fortunately I was able to stay home on the Thursday to wait for the courier. And of course the driver didn't come, even though I waited in till 7pm. Long story short, it took until the very end of day 2 for the collection to happen, which was a Friday - so the item wasn't delivered till the following Monday, the 5th day after I placed the order .Did P2G give me a refund, as the item was not delivered next day? No, because "next day" apparently means "the day after we collect". So you can pay all the extras you want for speedy delivery, but they can potentially wait days or weeks to collect and then wriggle out of their moral obligation by pointing to the small print.

2. As I write this I am waiting for an item to be delivered by P2G, this one dropped off at a drop-off location on Wednesday but only "should be" delivered "by Monday".

P2G's rates may be the lowest around but this reflects a poor service and stroppy and unhelpful customer service when you contact them. AVOID.

lindap541
1/31/19

Been trying to get a refund for a lost parcel that was last scanned on 20/12/18 but just keep being fobbed off, the refund is for £177. They say they are waiting for the courier to reply and are looking for the parcel . To add insult to injury I have just had an email that I have sent another parcel that is 5cms to long for small parcel and I have to pay for medium parcel . This is 90p extra but also £2.50 admin charges this is very urgent and must be paid straight away or my delivery will be delayed . I have been using parcel2go for a long time and send many parcels but I think it has come time to not bother with them again and just go to the post office .

jasonh395
1/29/19

They lost a parcel of mine recently and still haven't paid me compensation after 30 days.

Live Help is useless.

don13
1/27/19
• Updated review

Parcel still stuck in another country. I asked for more options. My recipient could go himself to pick it up.
But no no no... they still say I should pay £54.50 for the return , or my parcel will be disposed off.

They provide not too many options to satisfy the client.

“AVOID these CRIMINALS!”
12/2/18
• Previous review

They failed to deliver my parcel due to being unable to find the recipients address. That is a joke, as the addresses is in very accessible place.
Now my parcel is stuck in another country and they want me to pay £54.50 for a return.
Joke joke joke...

wendyw214
1/22/19

my parcel never got to the US came back to me after 1 month. it was packaged food reason why it never went. looked on terms and conditions you can't sent anything!!! crap service!! I stated everywhere what it was never did they tell me.

berts36
1/15/19

Lost my parcel, took 3 months for a refund. They'll do everything they can not to pay the claim for lost contents. Live chat agents will give different advice and you'll have to follow their dreadful automated claim process. Go direct with the couriers is my advice. It may cost a little more, but they have accountability at least, unlike these parasites.

edwino21
1/15/19

Complete disappointment with Parcel2go. Parcel went lost during transit and after countless follow up with livechat, they decided the parcel is lost package and would not provide refund due to no proof of value or proof of ebay transaction. I have said to them the item is a used personal belonging which is £2000 in value. Purchase was made in 2012 and unfortunately no longer kept receipt. Bunch of cows on the live chat no helpful at all. Hopeless please avoid at all cost!!!!

paulh680
1/9/19

They didn't honour guaranteed delivery. Now refusing to make refund. Contact with company results in no satisfactory outcome.

markr649
1/8/19

delivery to italy- lost in transit- 3 weeks- they find it-
try to re-deliver-lost it- now sending it bak to me (alledgedly) this
takes 8 weeks- so far 6 weeks and i have had to refund the customer- and
now i gave to wait 8 weeks for a delivery which cannot be tracked. and
if it is not delivered they will look into it....i paid £25 protection
on delivery, but will take around 16 weeks to actually get that money-
assuming i can get it, they take no responsibility for parcels at all,
they are middle men.

mrj233
1/7/19

Do not trust or use this company!!!!
They are a scam!!!
I booked and dropped off a simple package.
Didn't arrive!
After 2 weeks I contacted the company and they said they will look into it.
2 weeks later still nothing so I had to pay for a new delivery (obviously with another company) and new products and it arrived 2 days later as advertised!
2 month later I get an email saying the case has been closed and the parcel has been tracked as delivered!
Yes it was delivered after 5 weeks all broken and smashed up!
I had paid extra for the contents insurance and guaranteed delivery!
Little did that help!
And now there is no more live chat so stuck.
Please I implore you DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

ks345
1/5/19

***** DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ******
***** DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ******

I don't usually write reviews for companies but this is the most dis-honest, scam company I have ever used.

Disgusting customer service. Have to jump through hoops just to get a refund on a damaged parcel let alone get a claim approved. Gave me a premium service number to phone up to sort things out. Live chat takes forever because they just pass you from person to person. Always get your chat sent to your email to look back on as they will just continually lie to you. Don't bother insuring your parcel, paying for signature or getting next day delivery because they won't give you anything back if it goes wrong and you will have to fight to even get a basic refund.

I will never use this company again.

aidene8
1/5/19

Absolutely terrible service when there is a problem.

Sent a LARGE parcel 6 weeks ago that contained over £180 worth of goods. I
made sure to pay the extra to cover it to the value of £200.Took
a very long time without delivery. When the customer got in contact
with them they said there was a problem with the address.

After a couple of weeks trying to sort the issue they admitted the parcel was lost/STOLEN.
I am still waiting for the case to be closed.

They owe me £210 (£180 value + £20 delivery) which I had no choice but to
refund the customer for. As a result my paypal account is negative and I
cannot use it until I clear the debt which paypal are chasing me for!!

I am in contact with P2G almost daily but they just give me the same
scripted response of sorry for the inconvenience and they cannot give me
a time scale for the refund.All I can say is be very careful
when sending valuable goods because if it gets stolen on the way you
will really struggle getting your money back.

Will never use again and DO NOT recommended

simeong12
1/4/19

Absolutely terrible in every way! Used twice and both deliveries were messed up, the second being completely lost. Hours spent on the infuriating web-chat trying to find out where the parcels were to no avail. Was told i would receive a reply from enquiry in 1-2 working days, it never came. Tried to find the parcel through the courier who also had no contact number and told me i needed to talk to parcel2go to resolve it, just being tossed from 1 company to the other. Was told the only thing to do was to open an enquiry, was not prepared to spend hours more of my time going through the enquiry process so will have to send another as this will work out cheaper than my time, they wouldn't even refund the delivery fee!

anges16
12/20/18

Was never asked to enter the dimensions of my parcel, and was then charged a surcharge AND a fine for it being too large...! The only message shown was "Important: If your item is longer than 1m please click here and enter the dimensions." The item was less than 1m long. Terrible experience for my first time using them (at Amazon's request), stay away!

dimitrioss4
12/20/18

THEY LOST MY PARCEL. STAY AWAY

P2G55618508

jasonb635
12/17/18

Avoid.
No way of speaking to someone, other than online chat.

Waited in all day for a Saturday collection, they didn't show. Best they could do was say sorry and organise again for the Monday (today).

It is now 19:00, they have one hour to fulfill their 2nd attempt, and call me synical, but this simply isn't going to happen is it.

Christmas time, drivers not collecting parcels, no way of tracking or contacting drivers.

No accountability or responsibility by them. No leg to stand on.

Avoid, avoid avoid.

Click "Yes, update me" to receive emails from Trustpilot about your reviews, inspiration, tips about businesses and products, information about Trustpilot, and new features. You can opt out at any time.

jorgeg87
12/17/18

This is super terrible, after seeing expected a month for the delivery, they reported that it was lost, they finally make the delivery today, they completely destroyed my object, they are abusers. He is missing two glasses, two metals that hold the TV, the corners are missing.
P2G54961216
5691193491890166

elenae18
12/15/18

DON´T PAY FOR THEIR SERVICES, NO PROFESSIONAL AT ALL. THEIR COURIERS WILL GIVE YOUR BELONGINGS TO OTHER PEOPLE AND EVEN IF YOU PAY FOR INSURANCE TO COVER YOUR PARCELS, THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING!

Worst service I have received in my life. I paid for TNT to deliver my parcel and their courier gave it to another totally unknown person in a different building far from mine before LOOKING FOR ME (I was at home) and with NO NOTIFICATION for me letting me know that my parcel had been delivered and where.

That person stole and threw my things to the rubbish. I paid for an insurance, I paid the delivery. The service was dreadful and now TNT and Parcel2Go are helping and covering the each other, they aren´t helping me at all with anything, they aren´t giving me even the money for the expenses back. DO NOT WORK WITH THEM!

grantm68
12/14/18

I ordered the collection of 2 parcels over the last few weeks. 3 out of 4 picks up failed. The customer service employee Martyna was absolutely awful, no compensation was given for the hassle and I was told I needed to pay £10 to upgrade to get my parcel picked up. I've asked for a refund. Avoid at all costs!

niharaa
12/11/18

Dont ever use their 5 days international service. It actually takes more than 3 weeks. I sent a couple of parcels using this service on the 22.11.18 and none of them are still delivered and thay cant be even tracked. Their useless customer services keep saying the samething again and again. Their website is saying delivered which is a big lie. Con company. One of the very expensive parcels sent cant be found as well. Cons cons and cons. Please dont use them for this service. Pay a bit extra and send with a relaible courier. I learnt my lesson the hard way. I dont even know if any of my parcels will be ever delivered as I sent a lot if them but none of international parcels are delivered yet.

samk182
12/11/18

Seriously rude and incompetent company. Two days in a row my urgent parcels haven't been collected. The first time i was told i was being unreasonable for expecting a phone call on the number provided when the bell was broken and they couldn't contact the flat. After to en expense to myself moving parcels to a different location to be collected, and a copy of the transcript promising the instructions for new address were given i was then again told the next day no one was home to collect when in fact 20 people were there and not a single delivery driver called (The door is open with a wall of windows where you can see everyone in) Took over an hour just to get a email to send a complain to. They take no responsibility because they book a third party. Joke of a company, avoid at all costs if you actually need things picked up or sent. Over 71% unhappy customers says a lot.

Questions? Get answers from the Parcel2Go.com staff and other customers.

Parcel2Go.com?