Review of PaperWritings

support@paperwritings.com

sumanac
Sumana C.
12/18/18

Thank you so much for your brilliant work and fast delivery. I loved it! This is the best site for university students. I'll hire again soon. :)

davidr1102
11/26/18

It was like another doom day for me. I really liked the writing paperwriting did for me, as much as I liked the price, there support team members are friendly , additional free features, plagiarism report and even much more - the list of the benefits you get from them is almost endless. Much love.

nadian11
11/25/18

When you place an order on PaperWritings, you should keep in mind that your order is in safe hands.You are delivered the content exactly what you want. The best part of service is native English writers, who can be accessed quite frequently during the assignment. Moreover, the service doesn't drain your budget and is very affordable for students.

samyaf
11/4/18

I absolutely love their paper work. They're amazing at what they do. I'm so glad I found this great of a company which could help me with the tasks. I'll order very soon again!

blessingi5
11/3/18

Thumbs up to paper writing...I've been ordering paper from different company but this guys are different, their paper work is unique and catchy.
I recommend you !

zrinkav
10/22/18

I am a part time student, and I have a regular job. At the beginning of the semester for our course Political Economy we had to read more than 50 pages of Adam Smith's book. I didn't even understood that language! PaperWritings saved me so much time, and wrote me an excellent review that got me a lot of praises from my professor. Thank you so much. We will work again very soon.

katem190
10/2/18

they did everything according to my requirements, before deadline and with the highest quality! It's so nice to interact with the writer who's writing for me. these writers are extremely mastering in what they are doing. Highly recommend ordering with them because they are very fast and professional.The prices have always been affordable and the quality is fully worthwhile being paid the given prices. Try the service and you will never let them go!

mattc217
9/18/18

A pleasant experience. I had an essay due and limited time to complete it. Thankfully I was recommended this website by a friend, and it didn't disappoint. I got exactly what I asked for, in the time I needed it.

graces122
9/8/18

I didn't have time to read a very long book for school and therefore I wasn't able to write the paper for class. This company was able to write the paper no problem. Thanks to them I was able to pass the class!

roshana4
9/6/18

I needed to write a review of a book that I did not have time to read at all. My writer got it on time and overall did a good job. Thanks!

yuliat7
7/30/18

Just tried this website. Usually I use another one, but my friend recommended me to try paperwritings. And I was plesasantly surprised with the paper I recieved. Deffinetly can recommend this website for a business-related essays.

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Hello Yulia!

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We are glad, that you found our service useful. Besides business papers, we can write almost everything, so don't hesitate to reach us if any homework is bothering you :)

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

waliy1
2/26/18

I paid money for nothing, they waste my time n money, the worst site for writing i have seen ever. Fraud n scam

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Dear Wali!

Thank you for your feedback, we have received it on your order too. We have already rewritten the paper for you a few times. You have received and checked 4 different papers from different writers. Unfortunately, we have never received clear feedback on why you consider the paper to be written wrongly. At this point, we cannot provide you with compensation.

As an apology, we would like to provide you with a special sorry card that will give you 10% off one future order and our TOP writer for free. Please accept our apologies. We hope to hear from you soon.

marit112
3/15/17

This service has nothing do to with scam for sure. Think that's fine when something can go wrong. We all are human and paper writing process is not that easy. All students know about it. If they don't like anything from the first draft, I find it absolutely ok. This is where revision come in handy, and knowing this company for a year or so, I can say with a confidence - they do everything possible to provide a quality assistance and find a solution if something doesn't satisfy you.

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Dear Mari!

Thank you so much for your constructive feedback. Our team is so much grateful to you for your trust and does it all to make you satisfied with each and every order delivered to you.

johno140
3/6/17

I paid for bachelor's level writer and top 10 writer category and two of my papers came back with poor grammar, incomplete sentences and citations incorrectly cited. I am very disappointed. I even paid another 25 dollars on top of the 79.00 paid to have a professional editor look at it. The paper still came back with errors. When I asked for my money back for the $25 spend on the top editor that couldn't master the concept of editing, I was told no.

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Dear John! Thanks for specifying your real name here in your feedback. It helped me find your orders. I can see that you were not satisfied with two orders previously, and we are so sorry for that.

We are so much grateful for yet another chance you gave us. Now you have two orders in progress with us and we hope that you will be satisfied with both.

lizk37
1/31/17

I am a very dedicated ballet dancer but my mom wanted me to go to college and get a "real" degree just in case. So I'm stuck with all of these classes I really don't have time for. And come on! It's like we have to write an essay on why ban or not ban marijuana every year. Seriously? I just don't get the point. Thanks to these guys I can work on pursuing my passion and keep my mom happy. They get the papers to me just like i need them - not too perfect and not too bad at the same time.

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Dear Liz!

You are so cool! On behalf of our team let me say Thank You for all your orders and this feedback. We are wishing you good luck in ballet and we will do everything to help you with your school needs.

marka179
8/20/16

First there was a hint of disappointment cause no writer was available on my topic. The assignment turned out to be quite complex and I was about to start writing it myself. So, I did! It took me four hours to make a review and complete 1 page out of 5 only! Do you know that crazy feeling when you want to cry over your essay and hate the whole world? My suffering came to an end the next day when they informed that the writer went through all my requirements and ready to complete the paper for me. God, I felt so much easy that day thanks to paperwritings.com!

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Dear Mark !

We are so glad that we managed to find the writer on your topic in the end and made you feel happy and easy. We've been waiting for your feedback. Knowing you're satisfied is a great boost for us to keep this up!

sandyr56
8/15/16

Everything is good about this service, much better than other services can offer. I was in desperate and found this website with their main page saying about urgent 3 hour deadlines. So I ordered and got it right on time nicely formatted and with adequate content. The only minus I see about their 3 hour deadline is that when I need my paper done exactly in 3 hours there's not much time left to revise the work and send for revision if needed. However, their speed impressed me!

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Thank you Sandy for your feedback! Our writers pay an extra attention to all urgent orders and try to do their best to be punctual whatever the deadline. Your writer proved it is so. Thank you for your trust!

maryv53
7/19/16

Providing high quality service for the students is their life vacation. Got an amazing experience with paperwritings.com and cannot help but share it with others.

To be more specific, I ordered a review on a book I've never seen with my own eyes ever in my life. I gave the writer 3 days and the work was uploaded right before the deadline. It needed no revisions in my opinion, but I couldn't check out the content because I haven't read the book. I trusted and got an excellent mark, which only mean that this service is great!

Recommend using it!

Tip for consumers: I wouldn't give any special tips on the whole, except - be as more precise with your instructions as possible.

coraw9
6/25/16

Some people say that paperwritings.com is a fraud. Definitely this people have never even opened their website. Scammers never create pages with their service and money back guarantees. Also such companies don't have people responding in chat. I'm getting mad when I hear that paperwritings can't be trusted, cause I've been getting papers from them for around a year and they've never been lying.

brandonb81
6/20/16

The topic I gave for the dissertation was a completely different one than the content written for me. While being irrelevant it also unstructured and no authenticity.

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Dear Brandon! I'm so sorry, but there are no orders from you including the one for the dissertation writing. Could you please check out the name of the company you ordered with? You must have confused it. Or you can provide me with your order number so that I could see the situation occurred.

Thank you!

jacobp36
6/18/16

As an experienced customer I can say that I have nothing to complain about after two years of ordering here. Writers are all professionally handpicked by quality assurance department who considers their background and experience to make sure their qualifications match your order requirements as well as your personal peferences.
I have never been disappointed in the papers and never felt scammed. All of my friends now order here as the majority of them were fooled by fraud writing websites.

juliad31
6/14/16

Judging from their editing and proofreading skills I dont think that they have native writers in their team. And if they have native writers then they need to brush up their skills because it can cost them their clients. As for me I have had enough of their lies and excuses and will be avoiding their services at any cost.

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Dear Julia!

I cant' see any order by your name and initials in our system. I would be so oblige if you gave me your order number to make sure you ordered with us. As for the writers and editors, we do have native English speaking professionals in our team. For the convenience of our clients there are different types of writers according to their level of experience.

Hope to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback!

razana1
6/9/16

Bad quality of writing, I did more than 100 orders with them, but they refused to revise the last one. They asked me to pay the same amount again to revise it! I don't recommend them at all!

Response from Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Dear Razan!

Have you placed all of your 100+ orders by the name specified here in this review? I can't find any order from you in our system. It must be some misunderstanding occurred. Please make sure you didn't confuse the name of the service with any other.

Thank you for your feedback!

nelsond9
6/3/16

I've just made my first order at Paperwritings.com, but I already like the website. When I told support that I'm afraid to be scammed and started asking many annoying questions they remained calmed and professional. I was even promised a 100% money back if I don't like my paper. Hope I won't use this option.

kib24
5/27/16

Big thank you for help. I just learn english and I was afraid that writers did not understand what I need. Support people discussed all details with me, understand them, correct my order and then expain everything to writer. My essay was exactly what I need and I get good grade. I will order more with paperwritings.com!

Hey Reena, I used them for a dissertation on political science once and they delivered me a good one, so now I'm a PhD holder. Not really sure if they can do a good job on a paper with a different subject, I only ordered political science papers. But one of my friends who also uses them right now for business studies, says that the papers are awesome. I think if you are worried about your dissertation, it is better to call them and to talk on the phone because every paper is unique and only when you walk them through all the details they will be able to tell you for sure if they can do that or not, how long it will take, etc. So, good luck!

By Melissa C.

Hi! Yes, we sure do! You can place an order right here - http://paperwritings.com/order.html If you order before January 18th, you can even use this discount code to save 10% - YourHelp16

By Kelly C., PaperWritings Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PaperWritings staff and other customers.

PaperWritings?