Review of PapersLuck

Tel: +61 280155554
care@papersluck.com

johnnyb116
10/15/18

My part time job doesn't allow me to give sufficient time to homework. I therefore give my most complex assignments to them. They never disappoint me and help me in attainment of good grades.

michealw19
10/12/18

I would like to recommend this site to all the students who are in search of a reputed writing service. There work is always of amazing quality and accurately formatted.

faa1
10/5/18

Hello guys,

I am asking you to stay away from this website as I tried it, a real human who was taken by the "positive reviews" which I believe are not credible as it might be people working their or paid ones.

I tried the service and asked for specific things to be followed and they were not and I believe they have no idea about the subject given at all but they just want your money!!

I tried to be civil and tried to fix the problem many times by pointing out the mistakes and what was not followed but been ignored 2 days then told it would be fixed then got back telling me " NO " everything was followed!!

I can confirm to you this is a scam and you must not fall for the other reviews at all!

Response from Ashley M., PapersLuck Representative
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We are sorry to know about your disquiet as a result of using our services. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We always invest 100% efforts to assure the satisfaction of our clients and we will do the same for you as well.
We request you to share your order ID so that we can look deeper into the issue. Your cooperation and patience will be highly appreciated.
Looking forward to your candid response.

Thanks
jameyj6
5/23/18

After throwing my money down the drain many times, I was so caught up with bad result and wastage of money that I stopped trusting online sites. But they have redeemed my trust in online services again.

barnd
5/17/18

I was confused as to how should I place the order on their site. I contacted customer supported and they made me place an order by following 4 simple steps. I believe when I get it back it will fulfill my expectations.

amym168
2/9/17

PapersLuck has been saving me from failing my academic career for a very long time now. With their writers and editors who have over the top writing and editing skills, there is no chance of failing the academic courses. In short, they have astounding services that need to be recognized everywhere!

blakew12
11/24/16

I had a very difficult research paper to complete in a short time. So I hired Papersluck's writers to help me with its completion. The way they accomplished my research paper within 24 hours, despite its difficult nature, is truly commendable. It seems writing is just piece of cake for them.

abbym17
11/18/16

I asked them to do a simple editing task for my one-page assignment. I didnt care much about their services as it was a single page but I must say they did surprise me with quality editing. And there were so many mistakes that were present in my assignment which I could have easily missed had I done it on my own. Anyway, they have amazing services that are sure to leave an impression.

ellap7
10/15/16

I wish I could hire them every time I need an assignment done. They are amazing writers. Theyve got extraordinary talent of writing in an exceptional way. I love them so much. Keep up the good work people!

tanjae
9/27/16

They never disappointed me with their work. They even send back the documents on time. I have never been into any trouble because of them. I really like their services.

faithd9
8/24/16

My assignment had a deadline of just one day, and I assigned it to them just 7 hours before submission. I wasnt expecting much because it was too difficult to do it in an appropriate way on short notice, but they did an amazing job, and I scored an A in that assignment. Thank you so much!

oliverf19
8/15/16

I wonder how someone can write so perfectly. I got back what I desired. It was a remarkable essay. Hats off to the writers team!

kieranw10
8/9/16

Accommodating life story of an individual in the form of a biography might seem easy, but its a quite challenging task. The writers at PapersLuck achieved this goal by putting remarkable effort to write it in a good way.

Tip for consumers: Amazing writing services

sandunt
8/7/16

good service

marym363
7/21/16

The essay that I gave them for writing was returned to me in no time. The quality of writing was astonishing. I couldnt have asked for anything better. I will certainly come back to them for more writing.

avac7
6/29/16

I availed their proofreading service, and it was quite impressive. They picked out all the mistakes and sent the file on time. Keep up the good work papersluck team!

eliseh9
6/21/16

Writing demands professionalism and I found PapersLuck quite professional as they provide all the relevant and essential features a needy can ask for. Keep up the great work.

billyb83
6/10/16

Flawless handiwork. My dissertation was so good that I got an A on it. For someone who struggles with English, I sure am grateful for sites like these.

louisef19
6/4/16

They work so fast on your projects. I thought I was a goner because I completely forgot about my homework. But they finished with my work within a day and I didnt even have to ask for a revision.

clarah23
5/16/16

I would have failed my semester if not for them. They have really friendly customer representatives who calmed me down and assured me that my dissertation would be ready within a week. I felt so relieved when I got my dissertation back and was amazed to see their work. Everything was professionally executed. It was formatted exactly according to my guidelines. I have never been so happy before.

agnesm7
5/6/16

I gave them an order to write down a term paper for me. The writer completely followed the guidelines and wrote it down accordingly. I found no mistake in the paper. I will recommend this site to my friends as well.

harryb85
5/5/16

I was so depressed due to the rejection of my paper by the journal. I kept on searching for good proofreaders who can help me to look into my paper but all in vain. I found papersluck and they are commendable. My paper got accepted when they wrote it down for me. They are doing their job honestly, I must say.

eleanors9
4/13/16

Ever since I started hiring these guys for my papers and assignments, Ive only gotten good grades for my work. I have no one to thank but the great team behind PapersLuck.

thomasc113
4/6/16

Papersluck surely have few of best writers in their team and that is reflected by every single academic document that they wrote for me. Their services have always been a source of relief and assistance for me. Keep it up!

laraf11
4/1/16

I got an A because of their amazing writing service. They provided me a well curated term paper that was really appraised by my teacher. I would like to recommend this writing agency to everyone.

Thanks for posting your question. Our Prices are Dependent on Educational Level, Deadline and Number of Pages. You are requested visit our Contact Us page and approach one of our online representatives. They will make sure that your order is placed at minimum price. Thanks https://papersluck.com/contactus.aspx

By Ashley M., PapersLuck Representative
Questions? Get answers from the PapersLuck staff and other customers.

PapersLuck?