Review of Paperless Post

Paperless Post reviews

Tel: +1-212-242-1234

robink22
12/5/18

Have used this free e-vite website several times in the past and now realize why I no longer use it. It doesn't work. Period. Use this site only if you don't mind spending a considerable amount of time designing your invitation only to have it disappear (along with your entire guest list). Or, sometimes the guest list is there, but you get a big 404 error message where your carefully designed invitation used to be. Or vice versa. Unfortunately, with Paperless Post you get what you pay for.

elizabethv45
7/27/18

I've unsubscribed numerous times but a female who called and literally threatened to report me to my "boss and pastor" for giving her a bad business review on the Better Business Bureau website keeps sending me ads for her horrible dating service through Paperless Post. I don't want to have any contact with someone who would threaten my employment because she doesn't do a good job in her own field, but this company is aiding her in harassing me.

williamq6
3/23/18

I can't send a simple message to the host without jumping through hoops including giving them access to my contacts!

mitchellp14
2/27/18

Great designs, but for a program of this caliber, the functionality of the site is very very poor. It doesn't take much to structure/program a site that enables you to simply design, log details of event, invite then invite more guests. I wasted a good 15-20min trying find out how to invite more guests to our family event once I had already created the invitation. Not good enough!

susanp215
1/9/18

This formerly useful online invitation has a HORRIBLE INTERFACE where obtaining a list alphabetized by last name, or acceptances and regrets, seems to be an impossibility. I have been using it for an annual party for at least five years and it gets worse by the year.

senels
10/13/17

I used paperless post for my printed wedding invitations. I chose what seemed to be a beautiful Oscar de la Renta design and was so excited about the whole thing. I received the invitations in about a week only to find out that they were very disappointing. The print quality was vey low. The floral design on the invitations looked all blurry and the coloring was off. It looked like the machine had ran out ink as it was printing. I am very very sad as I made the effort to order from paperless post all the way from Turkey thinking that they were a reliable company with top quality products.

bf39
9/13/17

A week after sending paperless post invites only a few had responded. When I contacted them they said that the invites wouldn't open and they just gave up...

Great looking front end and ridiculously bad functionality.

alexal5
6/14/17

I specifically chose Paperlesspost because they allowed for a custom, square, 2-sided card which I wanted to design as my Save The Date. I wanted a full photo of me and my fiance on one side and the date and location on the other. After ordering countless samples, I finally decided on which coloring I liked best and ordered the full shipment of 110 printed cards. I received the order and the coloring was WAY off. It was incredibly light and the whole photo looked washed out. It was not comparable at ALL to the sample or the draft online. They were responsive, and said that there was a problem with the printer and that they would rush a re-print and overnight a new order to me. I received the order a few days later and it was also WAY off. This time the picture was SO dark you couldn't even see our eyes, our sockets just looked black. Again, I contacted them right away and they told me that they "can never guarantee 100% that your order is going to come out looking exactly like your sample or draft" which is, of course, complete BS. They said they would refund me, rush an order again, and overnight me a new order that was "as close as possible" to the the picture I had initially tried to order. A few days later I received the 3RD shipment of the Save The Dates, and of course, they were still wrong. I ended up having to send them anyway because I was already so late in my mailing timeline because of this whole process. It was a relief to be done with the whole process and to get them out in the mail. Then, yesterday, I start getting text messages from friends and family that they'd received my Save The Date, only to see in a few of their pictures that the black envelope liner had completely bled onto the white backing of the card (aka the side that had the date and location on it). At that point, I just wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. The fact that they refunded me means nothing. I would have rather paid 3x the price for what I actually wanted.

deboraha39
11/11/16

Cannot reach them.... glad I did not pay much
Had to have card sent to me because it was so bad
They could not cancel order...
Their technical support online is not good...Cannot Add Text when needed... There are better sites online

lynh7
4/24/16

while the range of designs is extensive and refined, technical glitches frequently happen and customer service does not address them properly nor do they communicate w you as if they give a f* as to your experience if you ask them. stock answers are sent without really addresing the issue, and inaccurate information has been given on multiple occasions. not to mention that there is absolutely no respect for any private message you send. staff can and will read your private messages without acknowledgment nor apology for violating your privacy.
buyer beware.

heatherl36
9/4/15

Paperless Post offers a lovely alternative to traditional paper invites. They maintain some of the elegance of getting an nice invitation in the mail and are definitely better for the environment.

lisah127
7/20/15

They do not did as you said and their customer service are horrible. They're almost ruin my event. nor recomment

mam170
3/4/15

I'm trying to send out an online invite and have been wrestling with their address book. I uploaded 86 addresses and only 80 were in my address book. Not great, but solvable by manually adding them in. However, I can't. There's a bug that won't let me manually add an address or delete an address. KIND OF A PROBLEM.

Their support site is somewhat responsive, but their responses are cut/paste from a template and overall they are clueless.

andreaw23
2/28/15

Paperlesspost.com is horrible! I sent out invitations for my son's birthday party. I found that it confused people by asking them to rsvp although they'd already responded. I have seen this when others have invited me to their events through paperlesspost.com, too. The worst was that I changed the time of the event two days after sending out the invitations, but paperless post did NOT alert guests of the time change. My guests arrived at the venue - which was not ready, and I was not there - two hours early. I was extremely embarrassed and worried that none of my kid's friends would return at the correct time. Luckily we have amazing friends and they all came back. Paperlesspost.com, however, sucks!

bh14
12/24/13

Paperless Post, a previously wonderful site for sending classy online greeting cards, has gone down to the bottom of the heap in my estimation. Poor customer service when you have a question (IF they actually read your query, they tend to send a stock answer that is not relevant)

More importantly, it seems they don't even know what is going on in their own website - This year I sent out 600 holiday cards. In their admin section of the site they ask you to give a PRIVATE title to your card, for your own reference and not to be seen by the readers - OOPS! Wrong. I entered the behind-the-scenes name "for my reference only" and sent out 600 CARDS that unfortunately are entitled "xmas2013non-weddingmailinglist" They put that private information as the subject header. How embarrassing.

So....I would not recommend them, ever.

Questions? Get answers from the Paperless Post staff and other customers.

Paperless Post?