Review of Paint Your Life

Paint Your Life reviews

Tel: 1-844-329-3773

annal268
4/15/19

Paint Your Life helped me to surprise my friend with the best painting ever!
There was a little delay in the delivery so I took off one star.

martinl195
4/1/19

I am absolutely impressed with the painting! The painting was magnificent. Very fast shipping. I highly recommend paint your life for the quality of painting. The customer service was outstanding and the staff was very friendly.

eileenm108
12/31/18

What a disaster. We decided to gift my son a portrait of his beloved German Shepherd for his birthday. The first artist botched the job terribly. Each revision was worse than the last. So badly they had to assign a new artist and start from scratch. This one was much better and after a few revisions produced an acceptable portrait. However, upon receiving the portrait, there is a blue ink pen line right through the top of the canvas where they were going to crop it. They are now not responding to email after promising and not sending a shipping label to return for repair.
Aside from this issue- artists should be able to produce a realistic rendition of a pet without having to be told that a German Shepherd muzzle isn't square or that a shadow should be removed from an eye. I honestly don't know how people are getting good artwork from this company. We are extremely disappointed. Photo attached- look at that weird muzzle. Absolute rubbish.

jodih44
11/22/18

Great job on the painting. We r impressed with the accurate depiction of our beloved cousin. Our family will be happy when they see it.

maureenk15
4/18/17

I saw all the positive reviews--so I dove in! I first requested just head/face sketch-no shoulders. I got shoulders. When they asked me for comment, I reiterated "no shoulders", they then had another artist re-sketch it. Didn't care for it. Instead of modifying it, they had ANOTHER artist sketch it... but it came out fantastic! All we wanted was the print, (unframed). Well, it was delivered in a cardboard triangular-shaped tube, on nice stock vellum paper, but all wrinkled. It's not even frameable. Tried to call several times on several occasions--don't even bother because they will never come to the phone, even though they put the number at the bottom of every email. They will always respond, but very generically. After several communications, they are still trying to re-create this sketch when I clearly said that we do not want another one. Finally, they addressed the situation "unfortunately our shipping companies are not as careful as we request them to be." and "we will have another artist sketch for you." What a lame answer! They do not know how to ship artwork professionally? This is their business! What a shame that we have a gorgeous sketch of a baby photo that's wrinkled and they can't even make good on it, well except keep reproducing it with various artists. Very unprofessional.

Questions? Get answers from the Paint Your Life staff and other customers.

Paint Your Life?