Packman.co.in

Packman.co.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Packman.co.in?

“Excellent customer service and packaging solution”

Rahul s.
2/20/17

Packman provides great packaging solutions. I needed around 500 printed corrugated boxes and bags for my company and they were very helpful in manufacturing them for me. The customer support was very understanding and even helped me format my logo for the boxes. They shipped the product on time and i will be using their services in the future as well. There price was also very decent and within my budget.

rahuls69
February 20th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Packman.co.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Packman.co.in?

Have a question about Packman.co.in?