Review of PacificGeek

Tel: +1-866-255-8786
service@pacificgeek.com

bm126
4/19/17

Quick to take your money....
And then forget it, no product, no service, no working email, no active phone number, nothing but silence. ...
Read all the negative reviews and make up your own mind, it should be easy.
Company statement says snail mail could take up to 14 days to reach you...I am going on 3 months...sent multiple emails and no response.... DON'T DO IT. ... TRY TIGER DIRECT OR ANYWHERE ELSE

jamesh106
3/21/14

I order an item 2 weeks ago. That is the far limit of the delivery quoted I have wrote them 3 time with no response. So tomorrow I will be calling my credit card company and dispute the charges, as not only didn't I get the item I request, I didn't even get a tracking # . If you buy from these geeks good luck, as for me this was my first and last time for these GEEKs (correct name though). Jim

timm143
2/14/14

This site USED to be a good place.. Now they just steal your money and don't send you anything... FBI FRAUD DIVISION WAKE UP. STOLEN MERCHANDISE AND CREDIT CARDS!

markl55
12/26/12

Do NOT give them any money. They may be a scam site. I have the BBB and my lawyers looking into the $500 I sent them. They will not return your emails or answer the phone. My guess is that this is some 13 year old in his basement hosting a scam marketing site. Again - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!

zidany
2/13/12

SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS..They will rip you off..BE CAREFUL!!!I think I've just received the worst customer service in my 15 years in the industry. Called them more than 100 times, they never return your voice mails, they never respond your phone call because they know your number and they don't asnwe. I purchased computer memory chips for 2000 dollars. They sent me non working memory chips and it took for forever to get my refund. They never did full refund. Never ever do business with these guys. We've been trying to get a credit for 12 months... THE WORST

Here is information for the company : Don't deal with them.

Robert Bajer - 702-505-8177
684 Wells Road
Boulder City NV 89005
Kirk Frantz - 702-505-8177
684 Wells Road
Boulder City NV 89005

davidt24
8/19/11

PacificGeek is fraud. it has been 14 months I paid them USD 1088.00, they haven't shipped, they don't reply to email, phone is never answered.

cindya3
6/23/11

Placed order May 26, they took the money out of my account right then and there. June 10, no computer, no communication, so I emailed them. Replied back sorry, they had a backlog, computer would ship no later than Tues June 14 and they'd send email w/tracking info. Today is Friday June 24, no email, no computer, no refund. Just emailed again, hoping for some sort of action, but not holding my breath.

keithf5
2/2/11

There are very few places on the internet that still carry parts to PCs that are now just ancient history. Looking for a floppy drive to fix an old PC, then they have it here for you. They have it for a good price and you can built an entire PC shopping on this site. No frills or fancy webpages with flash loading every minute, just low prices on the PC parts that you need. You can even sell them your old supplies and they will give you store credit. Nuff said, I love this site.

jayg2
6/11/10

I purchased a Grade B Dell Laptop from Pacific Geek. After waiting nearly 3 weeks for shipping information, I emailed their customer service. The first two emails went unanswered. The third email I sent, now nearly a month since I place the order, I told them I would be cancelling the charge on my credit card if I did not hear back from them. The next day I received an email telling me it would ship that day or the next. I received the laptop a week later and about twenty minutes after turning it on it shut itself off. I could not get it to stay on more than twenty minutes ever with it on a cooling fan. I then contacted them about returning the defective laptop. BEWARE; they will not pay for return shipping even on defective merchandise. I had to pay to return the laptop to them and they deducted their cost of shipping out of my refund. So I'm out $30+ bucks for their defective laptop. I would not recommend taking a chance with them unless you're willing to throw your money away.

Questions? Get answers from the PacificGeek staff and other customers.

PacificGeek?