P4D

P4D has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. P4D ranks 160th among Shipping sites.

How would you rate P4D?

“Scam company”

Joe B.
3/18/20

Scam company, do not use under any circumstances! Pay the extra £2 and use a reputable parcel company directly. Waited in all day for pickup of parcel to no avail, when I checked on the status of my order it was noted that a pickup attempt had been attempted and I was not at the address... Except I was at the address and at the front of the property all day, so unless their driver donned an invisibility cloak and managed sneak past me, knock the door as quietly as possible, then sneak past me again to somehow get back in their van without me noticing... Then I'm at a loss as to how they made a pickup attempt!?!?! Now there is no response from p4d, and I'm assuming no response means no refund... So they are basically thieving Sh*#s

joeb1292
March 18th, 2020

jonathane46
March 29th, 2018
Having purchased a reasonably large item on eBay I booked a remote small Pallet collect via Pallet4delivery (not knowing it is a part of p4D) thinking they would be a good reliable company to use. The collection address information was clear and the delivery address was my own.
After booking a same day collection (next day delivery) premium service first thing in the morning i was later emailed to say that the collection was not possible (address could not be found, I found it on google straight away!) and that i would be charged a non collection charge of £24. Having already paid nearly £80 i was not happy! I had been in contact with the address owner and he had been waiting in for the driver all morning. The collection company had all of the address details including the owners mobile number.
Trying to contact Pallet4 delivery is a nightmare. They only offer a question and answer page, trying to get to the live chat is impossible and there is no phone number to call.
I eventually got put though to P4D via email (who deal with issues) only to be told that I had to pay the fine or it would be taken within 7 days using my order funding source, After this I was offered the option to rebook the next day service but as it is coming up to easter the pallet would not be collected for four days! What the hell!
I have now requested a refund but have no idea how much I will get back as I have no legible invoice for the original payment. The information given via email is vague at best, and the agents seem like they couldn't care less.
The communication between pallet4delivery, P4D and the customer is terrible trying to get information is impossible. The websites both lack any usable information if you have an issue. Expect to waste at least a day trying to get help if you have a problem but don't expect to get any!

Questions? Get answers from the P4D staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about P4D?

Have a question about P4D?