OUYA

OUYA has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. OUYA ranks 97th among Video Games Other sites.

How would you rate OUYA?

anthonyg21
November 30th, 2013
Pretty good device to stream android content to your TV but and I enjoy using a gamepad rather than a clunky tablet to play my games on the screen. The only big disadvantage of this device is that the games that are available are not the ones that you really want to play on the big screen. Even old blockbusters like galaga I am fine playing on my tablet with a controller rather than the TV. This is a good stop gap device but I cannot see this being a longevity type of thing I will be using for a long time. I got it as a novelty fun toy and I will end up giving it away fairly soon. NVIDIA's shield device is a far superior way to enjoy android type games using a gamepad. Though it is 3 times the price.

Questions? Get answers from the OUYA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OUYA?

Have a question about OUYA?