Oshi.pk

Oshi.pk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oshi.pk ranks 78th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Oshi.pk?

“Recommended for all buyers”

HASEEB R.
7/26/20

Recommended for all buyers. We can trust on oshi.pk. They are very cooperative and sincere with customers and they are working well online.

haseebr2
July 26th, 2020
alveenay
April 13th, 2017
I am a girl who likes to try new fashion and cosmetics as soon as they launch and for that I use many many online websites as it is not possible to visit every brand outlet physically. And as we all know that online shopping sometimes is good and sometimes it is worst experience a person can get. Few days back I tried cosmetics of an online store Oshi.pk and believe me guys it was one of the best experience till now. I ordered 5 - 6 times from Oshi, pk and every time they satisfy me completely and their delivery is also very fast. They deliver in 24 hours all over Pakistan and also offers 7 days free replacement. You should try once and I can guarantee you won't regret it!
tasnimk1
December 20th, 2017
This was my first experience of online shopping in Pakistan which turned out to be very pleasant. Order delivered timely, rather early. Product was exactly as shown in the picture. I would recommend this site for online shopping.

Questions? Get answers from the Oshi.pk staff and other customers.

Oshi.pk - A leading marketplace for online shopping in Pakistan. Buy latest Fashion, Electronics Items, Beauty N Cosmetics, Health N Fitness and much more.

oship
Oshi P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oshi.pk?

Have a question about Oshi.pk?