Review of OrnamentShop

Lake Forest, IL 60045, US
AfterOrdering@OrnamentShop.com

taylork24
12/9/16

We ordered an ornament for a family member out of State, which arrived broken. There's no phone number to contact them so you have to rely on slow emails with no real solution. I sent them a photo of the broken ornament and was told they'd either refund or replace. I sent the reply back right away (within hours receiving) saying to replace, and gave them an item of equal cost and the item number. No reply in almost two weeks. Nor were there any replies to the 2-3 emails that we sent using their site form. Our last one told them to just refund us because we're not playing email tag and chancing our loved one not getting her yearly ornament. Will never order from them again!

melissaf47
11/13/16

I am so happy with my order. I spelled a name wrong and it was fixed before the order was mailed and I still recieved my order ahead of the delivery date. I believe that these ornaments are more cute than the pictures portray. I will be shopping with this company for a long time to come. Thank you for personalizing my order correctly. It's much appreciated. Melissa Farmer.

nataliak10
12/18/15

I bought 6 ornaments from the web-site. They I've received my package, I was about to cry. I paid almost $80 but the quality is so poor. It does not worst even $15.
One of the items was broken. All of them are flat. If you do personalization, they use marker to put the sign on. It looks bad and poor.
I have contacted them, the assistance was very rude and impolite. They said if u send it back and it breaks, they will not make a refund. But the quality is poor and I'm positive it will break. No solution. Just waisted money and time contacting them

jeffm8
10/21/11

My wife and I have bought ornaments from this company for about 3 years now. The ornaments have always turned out better than we expected. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is that it's hard to contact them...no phone number on site.

Questions? Get answers from the OrnamentShop staff and other customers.

OrnamentShop?