Review of OrderTree

Tel: +1-520-477-3111
service@ordertree.com

conniee6
10/25/18

Gosh, I wish I had've looked at the site before this happened. Well, I lost my gas cap on my Troybilt mower. I called 866-243-2721 and they did not have part. They gave me 800-828-5500 to call And surprisingly they had the part. I remember there was an issue with charge cards and unsure exactly what happened. Anyway I was happy I got part. It arrived quickly. However it does not fit and per website you must return in 10 days. Strange thing is that one of my charge cards had a fraudulent charge on the day this was bought. I am thinking this might be connected. When I called the 800 number on a later date, I was told that sometimes Troybilt used 3rd parties and I needed info on order. After researching accounts I found out where it was ordered.

jamesm1349
6/18/18

Ordered part with hardware online, shipped rather quickly but arrived with just the part not the hardware to attach the part. Called to speak with customer service, held for 15 minutes, finally a woman who clearly hates her job picked up the phone. Absolutely no energy or care for customer service. I explained my problem and was told "hold", so back to the horrible hold music for 5 minutes then dial tone.... I have now called back and now on hold going on 13 minutes......Finally someone picked up again. Well after 12 minutes of waiting all they can do is give me the phone number of the manufacturer. Are you kidding me!!!!! I will never purchase from them again!

robr76
1/14/18

Ordered MTD snowblower parts. Parts were delivered quickly for the agreed price. No issues with the transaction

timurp
11/28/17

I have ordered some parts form my chainsaw, after 3 weeks nothing delivered. Plus they deleted my account so I even can't contest with them about the order because I even can't login on their site and review my order.
Scammers!!!

diannea17
10/9/17

Three (3) weeks ago,I purchased a 20V 6ah Li-Ion battery on 9/17/17 for $80+ shipping. I emailed to follow up 5 times only to find out that the part is on 'back order'. First I was told (via email) that it would be delivered in 30 business days. Then after 3 weeks I follow up again and was now told it was due to arrive to their location from the manufacturer on 11/20 and it would ship after that. 60 days! These people didn't ever bother to show that it was 'out of stock' on their website - they just let me wait and wait until I finally sent them an email (and several more)- you know, there is no phone number to be found for OrderTree. Terrible - Don't buy from these folks! Absolutely terrible. I needed the battery for a chainsaw I had to cut down debris from Hurricane Irma - worst company I ever had to deal with. Never again. I ended up buying another small chainsaw from another company.

geralds72
9/14/17

I found a part for my lawn sweeper on their site, cheaper than on other sites and they charged less for shipping and handling. Part shipped next day. Very pleased.

billi334
8/21/17

I was told when I ordered that my part was on backorder . I was not told it would be 4 months backorder. Totally unacceptable.

Tip for consumers: Do not order through rthis website. From other reviews I am not alone with my opinion.

victort33
8/10/17

Incorrect part recieved
Long wait period without notice of part on backoreder
Restocking fees $$
They get one star as the customer service was curtiuos on phone

jackieb92
6/30/17

I placed an online order for cable wires for my generator from Ordertree.com. Found out the next day I didn't need the parts. Based on the negative reviews on the company's slowness to ship out items, I was confident I had time to cancel the order since it was only the next day. Couldn't cancel because parts were already shipped, I was provided a tracking number and it came within the 2 days promised. Can't fault them for prompt service. Will keep the items rather than pay to ship them back and a restocking fee.

jamesg242
11/1/16

"This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. So I placed an order over 11 days ago through their website. I ordered 3 items ranging from 8.00 - 9.99, shipping charge? $9.99, ok whatever pay it and move on since they state it will be here in 3-5 days. 11 days later, still not received, so I call in. The rep, sounded like she just woke up, tells me that she is seeing that one of the items is on back order for 15 BUSINESS DAYS!!! Wow, thats GREAT! So I say, ok, so you cant even send out an email or anything else stating that its backordered or no updates? Her response; I don't work in that group, I only take phone orders... RUDE @$$!!! I told her to cancel the order and she was like ok, no problem like she didn't care. Whew! Good thing they are doing so well, they don't need my business... NEXT!!! "

gailw38
9/15/16

This is the worst company for customer service!!!!! Will never order from them again. Never!!!!!!!!!

jackh92
4/23/16

I ordered parts consisting of a complete repair kit (six O-rings and a washer). They sent me one o-ring. I never received notification as promised that the parts were sent to start with. When calling customer service I was on hold for more than ten minutes. A really lousy company to do business with.

dustine8
11/12/15

I ordered a part September 4th. I was told 3 weeks. 4 weeks later I emailed them and they said it would be in October 19th. I emailed them November 12th and now the don't expect to have it until sometime in February. I suggest finding someone else to do business with and forget Ordertree.

alexw63
10/10/15

I have order from this company twice for replacement part for a power washer. On both instances I requested and paid for next day delivery and the part was shipped standard. The first order was the wrong part, even though the customer service agent assured me it was the correct order. Had to go through their lengthy process to get a refund. The second order didn't shipped or they were unable to provide me any information. I need the part for the weekend and paid for next day delivery. They can't get it right. There is always an excuse, like on the phone waiting to talk to a manager. Waited on hold for a while and then the call was dropped. It is one problem after another with OrderTree.

billh63
6/27/14

They completely suck at customer service , don't sell cases of anything , everything has to be bought by the individual item . I was told to go find another person who carries the product that was not in stock at the time. The girl didn't even give me the option to get it put on back order. Don't buy from this place . They suck @@@

timv2
4/20/11

I called ordertree prior to ordering my parts ot check on avalibility the girl on the phone told me that they were in stock I asked her if they would ship that day she stated they would ship in the am I went back and ordered on line.It is now i week later and they have not yet shipped but they did charge my credit card.

janep
11/27/08

Prices change without notice - Their website has hidden policies:

Restrictive return policy and costly restocking fees for returns.

Prices subject to change without notice.

I ordered an item, it arrived at double the original cost.

Policies not obvious unless you search every possible link on their website.

Policies should be obvious and not hidden.

Questions? Get answers from the OrderTree staff and other customers.

OrderTree?