Review of Onlinegolf118

Onlinegolf118 reviews

Tel: 425.223.3932

kasjhdfk
7/6/13

absolutely the worst place to spend your money, I unfortunately bought a R9 supertri from them and it cracked the first time I ever tried hit it and had to go through pay pal in order to get my money back. I still ended up loosing $54.00 in order to return the club to china but they never picked the club up and are trying to get me to pay them another $50.00 for no reason. PLEASE do not buy from this company you will be sadly disapointed

alanl2
6/30/13

Stay completely away from this site and its items. They are worthless, they do not ship timely, they do not respond to emails, they do not answer the phone! They are selling conterfiet products listed under the words " Asian " models. Most things coming from China a knock offs or useless. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE FOLKS!!!
They are THIEVES.

scottl5
1/7/11

Bought a driver from them but my credit card alerted me that the vendor was a "supermarket in Beijing". I stopped payment and my card was reissued with a new number. Online Golf thought they had payment and shipped the club. I told them to cancel the shipment and they insisted on delivering it to me. Eventually they notified me that I never paid and wanted me to send them roughly half the original price. I ignored them and never took the club out of the box. After numerous annoying requests for me to return it I finally did to get rid of them. The cheapest cost I could send it back for was $42.50! I asked them to refund the S&H and they said they would. They've had the club for a couple of months now and have never replied to my repeated requests for reimbursement. Do not buy from them they are scam artists who sell counterfeit (though very good copies) equipment and all they care about is their sales, not the customer.

ronaldg2
1/4/11

I do not recommend using this website. During purchase phase, was sent to at least three different sites to confirm credit card information. Decided to abandon purchase. Found out credit card had already been charged, so immediately emailed to cancel order. They tried to get me to make purchase, but I said I just wanted credit to my account. Said they had to charge me a 10% fee for credit card company. After 18 emails, I agreed to take a 5% charge just to be rid of them. You are dealing with people in China and there is definitely a language problem when trying to work out issues. Just not a good vibe from the start so don't be fooled by the cheap prices. Go somewhere else and pay a little more, but you'll be happier.

geraldv
12/31/10

Do not buy anything from this site, shipping takes forever and when the club finally arrives it is a copy of a real club, do not buy any of the cgb max equipment, or their cameron putters, they are inferior, ie cgb max have plastic heal weights, cameron putter is painted copper be ware!

andrewf4
12/30/10

This site sells counterfeit clubs of poor quality. They claim they sell "Asian versions" but the manufacturers say there is no such thing. Do not buy from this site.

scotts9
8/31/10

This site sells fake, counterfeit clubs and tries to pawn them off as "Asian" versions. They are crap and you will have a hard time getting your money back. Do not buy from them.

The fact they have a phone number is a good thing assuming you can reach them but their trust seal badge doesn't go anywhere...see... https://sealserver.trustwave.com/cert.php?customerId=w6ozAYrNfpqOByuB1c2da3Xm2uwgvC&size=105x54&style=normal

By Todd L.
Questions? Get answers from the Onlinegolf118 staff and other customers.

Onlinegolf118?