OnlineFabricStore reviews

Tel: 877-781-2967
help@onlinefabricstore.net

bettyellenc
5/8/18

I just bought upholstery material from them and couldn't be more satisfied. They have a huge selection of materials and notions at decent prices. They often have sales and that is when I like to shop there. I love the fast delivery also.

nancyh29
2/14/14

Best prices anywhere....excellent service and helpful staff. I placed my order on a Monday and the fabric arrived on Thursday of that same week....I couldn't believe the fast delivery. It all came very well wrapped and was clearly prepared well for shipping. If you have the name or number of a specific fabric....you should use their search because they have fabrics available that do not show on their standard pages. This website is a must for all picky shoppers like myself. Great Place!

adrianar3
10/1/13

Ordered my fabric from them a week ago, I got my order today and the colors on the website are so close to what I needed it is amazing. Last week I got a call from their customer service department to notify me that they ran out of one of the fabrics I ordered and that they could substitute my order with a more expensive fabric for no additional charge!!! AWESOME!!!!. My order also shipped free. I sew a lot and I will always order from them from this point forward. I highly recommend shopping for fabrics through onlinefabricstore.com.
THANK YOU!

shawnt1
2/10/11

Where do I start. Dishonest? Liars? Deceitful? Thieves? I can't say enough bad about this company. We ordered a large amount of burlap coffee bags from them, paid them a bunch of money to ship them to us (over $700.00). When they arrived there were sisal bags, NOT burlap as stated on their website. Okay not to worry they'll make the correction right? No, they changed their website from burlap to sisal the next day then wouldn't correct the mis-shipment. Now almost 9 months later after trying to resolve the problem with them and the cc company they say that we got what we ordered. I'd like to take them to small claims, but I don't have paperwork to document the purchase since it was done verbally with CC. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK GETTING RIPPED OFF!! I've discovered I'm not the only one they have CHEATED!!

jaynep
2/3/11

Excellent customer service,excellent prices, fast shipping. As a workroom owner for over 20 yrs this is so far the best site for fabrics for the home decorating business.Will be recommending this to my customers

dp5
2/1/11

I have been looking for a certain fabric for months and found it at this web site. The customer service is outstanding. They responded quickly and thoroughly by e-mail and telephone by answering many questions I had concerning the fabric color, repeat of pattern etc. I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineFabricStore staff and other customers.

OnlineFabricStore?