OnlineCarReport.com reviews

Montgomery, AL 36117, US
Tel: 1-855-487-7053

deeh99
2/6/19

I did not sign up for a subscription, instead I chose the $1 basic report. BUT when I received my credit card statement I had been charged $18.95 x 3 by the time I contacted customer service live chat....Thank goodness without argument I was given a refund for the charges, account was deactivated & I was given a confirmation #. Web site is deceptive & automatically signs you up for monthly charges, customer service live chat was excellent, report is basic & didnt offer much.

Response from Cody O., OnlineCarReport.com Representative
Hello Dee,

I appreciate you taking the time to point out the areas you had concerning your purchase.

We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have them review and approve all our billing disclosures.

My goal is to ensure every customer has a good experience, please contact me personally to receive a full refund: support@onlinecarreport.com

ea45
11/8/18

Shown online that I needed to pay $1 for report. I did that since the site is a ."us.org" site and I had thought it safe. They immediately charged my card for $18.95 and then sent a report that was worthless. It only had info on it that I had provided.
I filed a complaint with my credit card company and will do so with FTC & BBB also.

Response from Cody O., OnlineCarReport.com Representative
Hello E A,

josec226
5/21/18

I paid for one credit report $1 and they continue charging me a membership for months. Do not enter your credit car at all.

Response from Cody O., OnlineCarReport.com Representative
Hello Jose,

billp123
1/31/18

I like the report. It has all the basic information that you want. It gives you comfort to know what is not there. I suspect that if something should up I would go further into an actual inspection but overall it was a good report.

danielh211
1/29/18

We picked this service because it indicated the registration history.
However, it gave the dates of registration and location, not the names of the purchasers

martyh24
1/29/18

The report was very thorough and covers every aspect of the vehicle history. The printable check-list is a good idea. All information came back correct to the best of my knowledge.

wendyr73
1/15/18

Had all the info I was looking for. I am a new mini owner and this report told me all of the extras and other specs about my mini.

charlesl124
1/14/18

first time user, easy to use ,would use agine . I am a auto hobby person . i like all types of cars

waynen13
1/11/18

Great job - very informative and helpful. I'll use your again! I like the thoroughness and accuracy. Your report covers everything I was interested in knowing. I can now use the checklist to be sure the car I'm looking at will serve me well and be a good value. Thanks for the report and the assurance that all is complete and accurate.

gregk57
1/6/18

I got a complete report in just minutes!! Chatted with a live person and was very pleased. This will be the first place I visit when looking for another report!!

I didnt think that their report was that great. It didnt give me any information that I didnt already have.

By Dee H.

Live chat was a breeze. I contacted them at 1:30am

By Dee H.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCarReport.com staff and other customers.

OnlineCarReport.com?