This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Online-drivers-licenses.org

Online-drivers-licenses.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Online-drivers-licenses.org also ranks 11th among Drivers License sites.

How would you rate Online-drivers-licenses.org?

“SCAM!”

Stephanie S.
1/25/19

This site is a scam! I went to my state's DMV website to change the address on my driver's license, which I figured I could do online. There was an ad on the DMV's webpage (I didn't see that it was an ad until too late) that said "Change Address". It looked like a legit link on the DMV's website. It took me to a form to fill out to change my address and fill in my credit card information. I feel like an idiot, but I did it. I thought I was purchasing my new driver's license, but all I was purchasing was a pdf download some sort of road guide. What a rip-off! It said the charge for this "handy" guide is $23 something plus a 4 dollar processing fee. I called the company and got a message saying that it's after hours, so I emailed them. Haven't heard back yet. I will be calling them tomorrow. I feel so cheated. UPDATE: I emailed them and asked them to refund my money. They sent me both a text and an email back within about 12 hours that said they'd void the transaction. True to their word, both the transaction and the processing fee have been removed from my credit card bill. The purchase was voided within a couple of days. I've very happy about that. The whole thing was just a pain in the butt. Cautionary tale, I guess.

stephanies493
January 25th, 2019

crystalr115
July 9th, 2019
Same thing happened to me. I renewed my license online and was redirected to the "Driving guide" site and could not bypass it without entering my information. After reading the reviews on here I called to get my refund and the woman said that I will not be able to receive the benefits and step by step guide. I further stated I didn't care I wanted a refund and then she said since the renewal was already completed that she could only send a compensation of $100 savings in shopping and I still told her no and after a few rude words she then agreed to refunding the $21.99 however, the $3.99 she said she couldn't do. BE CAREFUL! Shame on you DMV website!

Questions? Get answers from the Online-drivers-licenses.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Online-drivers-licenses.org?

Have a question about Online-drivers-licenses.org?