OnePlus

OnePlus has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. OnePlus also ranks 58th among Mobile Phones sites. The most common issues with OnePlus are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate OnePlus?

“OnePlus 5T”

Sam R.
12/12/18

I am confident about this phone, I use it almost for one year still stable and have no any issue. Very fast, good charging time no hung up. Very nice device. All you can dream off for date delivered and price range. I would appreciate such specs on a smaller phone though, but I guess actual trends is not going that way for the moment.

“Worst customer service. Garbage phone. Don't waste your time or money..”

Kunwar S.
8/8/20

After 4 months of dealing with customer service and near 50 emails and 20 phone calls and having my phone sent in three times and $36 more than the original quote, I got an email that my phone is fixed and on its way back to me. I haven't yet seen it or tested it. Hope it is finally working as it should. The worst kind of customer service with the exception that everyone is super polite and apologizes a million times during a complaint, there never us a resolution. All talk and no resolutions. Regret buying three oneplus phones in my family but this is the last of it. Would never buy or recommend OnePlus to anyone ever. Great phone but God forbid if ever need service, you are officially screwed. A simple Android update notification popped up and the phone was set to update and it never booted up again. Stuck on T-Mobile screen. Despite it being out of warranty, this is not a damage that was caused by me. It simply couldn't take the Android update. Pathetic. And It cost me all the agony and almost $200. I would like to recognize a couple of reps that made an effort to help (Ryan cloke who sent me a headset as an apology that i didn't care for and Olivia White) but I think they couldn't provide any positive resolution ever because there is no coordination between service overseas and repair department in U.S... Still waiting on the fixed phone to arrive. This experience will be shared on social media, TMobile s Service request numbers/ rma's for one issue. SCE *******109 SclCE 2005 25113 to 161 Op20 2005 *******132 Kunwar Singh Would never buy OnePlus again. Absolute garbage.

abdulrhmanm
July 6th, 2017
One of the worst customer service after purchasing, just makes sure that you pay with PayPal so you can secure if they don't want to help. You can dispute a ticket to force them. Otherwise. Good and nice products.

Questions? Get answers from the OnePlus staff and other customers.

OnePlus creates beautifully designed products with premium build quality & brings the best technology to users around the world. No tradeoffs, we #NeverSettle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OnePlus?

Have a question about OnePlus?