Review of Onebootstop

SITE CLOSED

2 reviews with 4 stars

fernandob
12/15/09

Okay everyone, Listen to me!! I bought uggs from this site, communication was bad after the purchase, I read all the horrible reviews after I purchased, It took 5 days and a threat that I was contacting paypal if I didn't get a response. They then emailed me a tracking #. It took less than 2 weeks from purchase to door.. I recieved my uggs yesterday. They arrived in a regular shipping box wrapped in plastic UGG bags. The fur lining didn't feel as thick as a pair I bought last year that was made in New Zealand. The tag inside said "made in China". The bags they came in smelled horrible. I for sure thought I was duped. So last night, I went to Sports Chalet, an authorized retailer of UGG listed on the UGGS Australia website. To my amazement, they were exactly like the ones I received.. AND, they have a tag inside that says "made in china".. The bag even had the same horrible smell. But how can this be??? Every site I read and review all states that real UGGS are made in Australia.. So, first thing this morning I called UGG Australia and asked.. Surprise!!! the Standard UGGS are made in CHINA!!!!!!! This is so they can keep up with the orders at the cheaper costs!! The reason the UGGS I bought last year are better quality lining is because the "Ultra" and limited edition UGGS are still made in New Zealand. The lining is better because before UGGSAustralia Ships them to China, they hand pick the best of the best lining!! Bottom line is, These UGGS at ONEBOOTSTOP are Genuine and Yes, Genuine UGGS are made in "China". Call custermore service at UGGSAustralia and ask them yourself. I can sleep now knowing I got a great deal and they are legitimate!! Whew... This had me stressed out!

joannad
12/13/09

I have a different story. I ordered a pair of boots from totogood66@yahoo.com. Paid via paypal, received confirmation and was sent timely emails everytime I had a questions. Boots arrived in less than 10 days and they are NOT fakes. Compared them with the ones on Ugg website, sure enough they are truly Uggs. Maybe they have changed their tune.

I was wondering has anyone every ordered and received ugg boots from onebootstop.com?

By bridgette i.
Questions? Get answers from the Onebootstop staff and other customers.

Onebootstop?