Review of Omron

1925 West Field Court
Lake Forest, Illinois 60045, United States

rayb180
7/22/18

I was having problems with my monitor so I called the number for service and advised what my problem was. After a short explanation the lady said to place the cuff on my left arm and tell her what the reading was. I did and it came up with an error code. She immediately said to change the batteries. She also said to use brand new batteries none that were older than 6 months. That solved the problem even though the batteries I took out tested good. Evidently the voltage of the battery was ok but when a load was placed on them the current requirements was too large. I also ordered an AC converter and now I get consistent readings. No more batteries for me.

geraldw47
3/26/18

using every day morning & evening approx. 3 months only 2 errors one was of clothing don:t know about the other Easy to use unit very good unit in my book
reasonable price

lindar264
1/14/18

Sometime back, before I found out about this site, I had issues with Omron when my blood pressure monitor would not work and was still under warranty. I called them and was given detailed instructions about returning it to them. After a period of time I was told there was nothing wrong with the apparatus and it was being returned to me. When I opened the package the blood pressure monitor was missing the electronic plug . When I called Omron, they claimed it was never in the package (I had personally witnessed my caregiver enclosing it in the package to be mailed). They were very unpleasant in discussing this with me but they did agree to send me one, which eventually came in the mail. It took over a month to resolve this issue and I had to use an alternate blood pressure monitor as a result. I attempted to discuss the whole scenario with their Customer Service/ Supervisor but was put off. I attempted to post a review on their website but it was denied because it was related to Customer Service.
So what is a customer supposed to do when they are treated so shabbily by a business that depends on their customers? It doesn't make sense! As a result they have lost a customer forever! I will never purchase an Omron product again!

Linda Roberts, Altadena, California

Questions? Get answers from the Omron staff and other customers.

Omron?