OilPaintings.com reviews

Tel: 1-877-404-5022

tomk434
2/6/19

We have now decorated our entire formal living room with paintings from oilpaintings.com, and we could not be happier. First and foremost, the artwork is beautiful. The framing is also exceptional. I was also very happy with the little things, such as the packaging and delivery, where they take great care to protect your investment. I give them my highest recommendation.

juliem508
11/28/18

Lowell's motto is to treat his customers like family! In this day and age of poor customer service, Lowell and his staff have proven to be extremely professional and customer oriented, and the oil paintings are of the highest quality. I have purchased four paintings which are exquisite, and the compliments I receive are numerous. I would highly recommend OilPaintings.com if you are looking for oil paintings you can proudly display in your home or office. You will not be disappointed.

tamik15
9/4/18

lines.tead of smooth wavey After 13 emails, 3 complaints to PayPal and waiting 5 MONTHS, I receive my paintings that looked like a three year old painted them. One was clumped with paint and looked like a mess. Another one was spotted, I want a refund but I have to pay to send them back. It will cost over $100 each to send them back, so I am still going to be out a lot of money for a 5 month bad transaction and crapy product. Do not buy from these people!!!

Questions? Get answers from the OilPaintings.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OilPaintings.com