Review of Ohnhome

Ohnhome reviews

willb7
11/13/14

I signed up with them back on October 2009 and was promised to make some extra money. After investing $1,500.00 and building my WEB site I haven't made a dime! I have asked for help and they always tell me to add more products! Which I've done but to no avail.I've learned how to build what I think is a good WEB site but no sales.

elizabeths6
12/20/10

Avoid this site like the plague...Please don't get sucked in like I did. You were not allowed to find out exactly what you were getting into till you had made the purchase and then when you see what it is, despite all the promises they make, you can't get a refund at all. They hassle you with multiple phone calls and emails and don't listen to you when you either email or talk to them. We have just wiped off the idea of a refund now after multiple requests for a refund ...a lot of money down the drain. They change the rules as they go along, it seems.

joycee2
11/21/10

I reside in the UK. I registered with Ohnhome A Year ago after receiving a e-mail and a promise of earning the total fee $5,192,95 and more within months. I retired 9 months previous with a minimal state pension, I used my credit card for each of the 3 calls asking for money. I have had over 24,000 hits and NOT A SINGLE SALE so far.
I just want my money back

stefz
10/30/10

I also got sucked in, to the tune of $970, i've also tried to login to my hotfiremail account without success, but what i have done is, i logged into my amazon account using the email provided by OHN and changed my email address and password.
Just received confirmation from amazon that the email address has been successfully changed. At least now i'll be able to keep an eye on things.
Thats the last time i'll jump of the deep end without a lifevest.
Regards.

terris
10/19/10

I am retired , on a fixed income. I answered a ad on line. Fast talking Everette answer, I jioned up for $156.00. I have been pumping out ads for them, 1417 actual visit to their site I hope to god no one joined 1900 hist to my shoppning sites not one sale This is supposablly through Amazon. When you try to contact them no reply. But i check my site everyday im still getting hits. Where are my leads going??? This is a dirty scam SHAME ON THEM!!! IP address 69.50.203.182
Located in Pheonix AZ They are regristed through Go Daddy.com Domain name OHNHOME>COM Please research and shut them down.
Terri S

johng23
10/14/10

I got the supersalesman on the phone after clicking on an offer to earn money from home and now after outlaying $2,600au and doing around 300 hours work to get the site up and running OHN has decided to cut me loose and ignore all efforts to contact them because they know I won't give them any more money and also my 90 days are up next week and they know that I will demand a refund.
My advice to all of those people out there that get a call from OHN is to just hang up on them and ignore them because they are nothing but thieves and liars and will only take your money and give you nothing in return and when the time comes when they have to honour their own refund guarantee they just ignore you and go and find another sucker to scam.
There is an old saying that applies to people like me that get scammed...God loves stupid people,thats why he made so many of us.

Good Luck All Johnofaus

peterm8
7/12/10

run a mile from it and anything to do with ONLINEHOSTING.COM

dianec4
5/30/10

Well I came on here to find the truth(which I sort of already knew) and bugga! I been scammed too. Is it true that the website will continue for 19.95 a year? At least I could use it for my business that does make me money if they know my contact details etc.

mikep5
5/25/10

This is a real, genuine, good faith attempt to rectify a series of oversights by OHN; this email is being written by an employee of OHN, Mike Palms, and can be contacted at customercare@onlinehostingnetwork.com

On behalf of OnlineHostingNetwork we want to apologize to any customer that has felt unwanted, no listened to or otherwise feel we have misled them. Between Oct 09 and May '10 there have been many that may feel this way that have taken it out on this webboard. It is our sincerest goal to work with everyone that has made a complaint and resolve any open issues you may have. As with any business venture there are bound to be risks involved. We understand that sometimes things just don't work out and if you want to complain directly to us we can discuss things together.

If you want to email us please do so at customercare@onlinehostingnetwork.com and we will strive to get these issues resolved. We hope that the "electronplumber" will accept our show of good faith to reach out and solve these issues with our customers and not delete this message for any random reason. All emails will be returned quickly.

krystalr
5/9/10

i have fallen for the same trap i rang them after 90 days to get my refund and the guy called back asking all sots of questions about my advertising and then told me he would add the training centre to my home back office for nothing(he did) and that if i followed this i would have thousands of ppl coming to my website soon i still have made no money in 3 months have had over 400 visitors to my site im very down right now i can't email them the email they set up for doesnt exist and i can't login to amazon

sharonw3
5/5/10

I really enjoyed the learning and how to get your website up better. The only thing is they kept asking for money. Reluctantly I did but when I was told I would not be asked again for money, I received another call asking for $2500 US as well as having to set up a business name, take out a $10-15,000 credit card etc etc. When I questioned it, the guy became rude and was making fun of me and my situation. Dont get ripped off. This is no good. Put your money in the poker machines, its safer and you might get a win occasionally, not with these guys

davidb15
4/26/10

Anybody getting the phone call from them, tell them to go jump.
Not worth the head ache or waste of your hard earned money.

georgieb
4/5/10

You have all been scammed and need to go http://www.complaintsboard.comand see the many many people who have also fallen victim to the OHN scam .

amandap1
3/11/10

This is a total scam, I too was unfortunate and got ripped off.

suem5
3/8/10

I signed up last Nov and the only time I heard anything was when someone phoned to tell me for extra money I would make money faster guess what 5months down the track not another word and No Income, why am I NOT surprised

kathys3
3/5/10

Ohn is a good training site but apparently you can't make money with it and if you do you can't get the money. My Ohn site was set up with a Amazon associate link through hotfiremail where I could go in as an Amazon associate and get widgets etc to set up my site. I also had access to the Amazon associate forum where other associates denied knowing anything about hotfiremail or Ohn insisting Ohn was selling clone sites which were no good and insisted I was ripped off.

It turned out I had no access to the hotfiremail account that Ohn had set up in my name with the Amazon associates site. I was also unable to make changes to this hotfiremail account so that I would get any monies made or any of the correspondence related to the Amazon associate site.

I was and am still unable to find any terms for Ohnhome.com I did see another article about Ohn that said all the phone numbers that are suppose to be for their different brances in several countries all end up back at the AZ phone number.

jamiev
2/20/10

This site is an absolute scam there is no doubt about it they just get your money and you maybe thinking your going to earn lots of money from it you don't.
You pay a vast amount of money and you get nothing for it, total scam.

josea
1/10/10

WARNING!!!!
Don't be a victim.... Don't get sucked in into this scam....The 90 days guarantee is just to get you in ... You will never make any money with this company...They will make money though (yours)...I got sucked in a few months ago and have made $0 even though I have advertized heavily through different means and have contantly updated my website.
They don't even have a website to check them out....I tried ohn.com, onlinehostingnetwork.com, and they don't exist. .. This is suppose to be a multi-million dollar company; yeah right!!!
THIS IS NOTHING BUT ANOTHER INTERNET SCAM; DON'T BE A VICTIM!!!
REPORT THEM!!!!

marionc
1/1/10

I am very suspicious because I can not find a contact email or internet address for asking questions or getting verification that they have got my money.I also would like assurance that can be verified on the internet that they are really genuine in all the kind help they offer to you while involved with them.

Anybody with an Ohn website set up as an Amazon associate through hotfiremail? Anybody familiar with hotfiremail?

By Kathy S.
Questions? Get answers from the Ohnhome staff and other customers.

Ohnhome?