Ohaho.net

Ohaho.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ohaho.net ranks 38th among Office Furniture sites.

How would you rate Ohaho.net?

“Gaming Chair NOT made for office use.”

Charles J.
2/23/21

I bought a Ohaho gaming chair through Amazon for $149.00 plus tax. It is listed as a gaming chair and an office chair. It has a high back with detachable vibrating lumbar cushion and a detachable head cushion. The seat part of the chair is not cushioned well and the wheel base is off-set to the rear of the chair. If I sit on the edge of the seat, it will tip over. The arms can rotate left or right and be lowered or raised. It has a pull out foot rest for someone who leans all the way back with a gaming console in their lap. And the back can be tiled back to super-reclining position. It I put pressure on the arms, they swivel out against my will. Because it is uncomfortable to sit in for long hours, I am not keeping the chair and will try to resell it to someone who wants it. I work from home and have 11 hour shifts every day. This chair IS NOT made for office use. I would not recommend this for office use or home office use. Additionally, Ohaho's web-site does not exist. When you do go to their web-site, all you get is a picture of the chair with neon lites embedded in it's outline. I could send it back to Amazon and ask for a refund, but I don't want to pay for shipping and the hassle of dis-assembly.

charlesj17
February 23rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Do not buy this chair for office use.

Products used:
Ohaho Gaming Chair

Questions? Get answers from the Ohaho.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ohaho.net?

Have a question about Ohaho.net?