Review of OffiMart

Tel: 7667140150
info@Offimart.com

poonamg7
3/3/19

At the beginning I was a little scared of buying stuffs from Offimart , but then i started talking to Mr. SK Selvan and I asked him all the questions referring the company and how it worked.
Then I decided to trust Mr. SK Selvan and I placed an order, Immediately they sent me an email to confirm and the whole process went smooth.
Thank you for making a believer out of me! I will definitely purchase in the future!

rahulr53
12/25/18

I had one issue with my refund but it got resolved in no time, the customer service department was just fabulous and very dedicated to their profession. I just got amazed by quick service. He was very kind to speak and always to ready to guide you at any time, highly recommended site.

sankarv
12/3/18

Many products and various collection of brands at offer rates .Lowest price on branded products comparing to other e-commerce website.I ordered a product it was delivered on time and their customer response was also good.Nice place to get products on lower price.

kalais
11/30/18

Offimart has always been my favorite search for stationery brands. it gives me choices to choose from. I would highly recommend this this search stationery brands to anyone. I always find what I'm looking for, always happy with the service from the Offimart team.

janetb287
11/30/18

Many good and rare brands are available........very much satisfied with the hospitality and the customer care........i received my products on time.........pretty much growning site......one of the best compatative site.......best place to get all the stationery products........highly recommended.......keep growing......by one of the most happiest customer.........love you offimart

firosep
11/24/18

Sells faulty products and wont replace product... .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .

chibamek
10/12/18

My order#575543492681653 has not been delivered despite them saying it has been shipped one week ago. They have not provided shipping details also even after promising to mail it. NOW THEY ARE NOT PICKING UP CALLS OR REPLYING TO MESSAGES. I HAVE ASKED FOR REFUND BUT NO RESPONSE FROM OFFIMART.

sivaramak
8/18/18

Quality and branded product listed with best price.. gives wide range of products on a singe window.. delivered as per time line... looking forward in future too..

ramachandrans2
8/11/18

I shopped on offimart last month and they have good range of products even which i could not find it on popular mega websites.But they need to faster the delivery process.Overall experience is good.

seerats
7/27/18

DON'T BUY STUFF FROM OFFIMART..
Poor service and they don't even have a customer feedback form... Pathetic experience ....
Order placed on 20th July , on the description of the product it was mentioned 2-4 days ... every time I call the customer care number the response I get is "u will get the product tomorrow"
Poor work

bijals3
7/18/18

I placed an order on 7th July 2018 under order # 575543407390183 for 500+ . However, its not delivered to me till date. Also, the site states that "There is no option for a customer to cancel the order on their own". When I called the customer service, I was informed that there is some miscommunication with the courier service and they asked me to place fresh order. I asked them to first cancel my order so that I can place a fresh order. They said they will but it's still showing as "fulfilment under process". Due to such miserable process I told than that I am no longer interested in the order unless that are ready to provide some kind of discount. To this the customer service representative agreed to escalate the matter to her senior and revert. Eventually I was informed around 16th July 2018 that they are willing to provide discount and will email the coupon code.This they failed to provide till date. On following up with customer representative today, I was told that she has got no response from any of her seniors despite having escalate at the correct persons. This added insult to the injury. Thats why it's my sincere suggestion to avoid ordering from this site as it's absolutely unreliable and irresponsible. One can try FirstCry.com as I have, for individual orders, where all excellent quality branded stationery products are available at very reasonable price with quick delivery and amazing service. I will be trying out other online store for bulk orders and post an update.

laxmans
10/30/15

Offimart has a good range of office supplies. The delivery is prompt and are transparent about the dates. More than anything else, you speak to a human who will take responsibility to address your issues when you call them rather than a helpless call centre operator. Very hapy with the service.

Helpful answer -1

Dear Sir, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you tell us your order id so as to check with our the courier partner

By Siva S.
Questions? Get answers from the OffiMart staff and other customers.

OffiMart?