ID Card Printer Savings reviews

Tel: 714-922-1140

normaj12
Norma J.
4/12/19

Your company has set the bar high for your competitors. I will buy from you and let all of my friends and co workers know to go to your web site.

Thanks for such a quick response.

johnm2640
John M.
12/15/18

The service department was great! they helped me figure out which cards I needed and helped me place my order. Thank You.

denaq
Dena Q.
11/8/18

Order was as promised but the numbers on the cards was wrong and the facility number was wrong. They will need to be redone. They have reached out to me and I am waiting to see if they will correct the problem.

billa113
Bill A.
9/27/18

They worked quickly to help me identify the right card for my system and sent me samples to try before placing my order. I would highly recommend this company and will be ordering from them again!

adamw197
Adam W.
7/2/18

the counter on the shopping cart did not increase when I placed items in the cart. Appeared the order was going to cart. When I finally clicked on cart to see if items were there, saw there was multiple items. Then had to delete extra items. All of this could had been avoided if the counter worked correctly from the get go.

juliusm45
Julius M.
1/2/18

I APPRICIATE the prices are fare only that shipping options are not provided for choosing one. I prefer shipping by EMS or DHL

wesm30
Wes M.
6/29/17

The site is not very intuitive, but I eventually found what I was looking for (3 star). I won't recommend the site (2 stars) because a) the aforementioned counter-intuitive nature of the site, and b) I use he card printer for work, and infrequently at that. Each roll of ribbon purchased will last me a minimum of 3-5 months. I purchased 10 so I wouldn't have to order more for years, by which time I may as well purchase a new printer. Will I buy from you again (4 stars)? Yeah, totally. Great prices, range of products, and customer support that you don't have to scour the site for. It makes me believe customers are a high priority, and that's something worth mentioning. Overall, 3.5 stars - well done (don't average my stars, the math doesn't work).

peterh304
Peter H.
6/29/17

It took a very long time to get the cards. I had no tracking number to see when it shipped or how long it would take to arrive.

sylviac47
Sylvia C.
6/29/17

They are awesome. They are quick to response to requests and questions I may have. Fausto is wonderful and a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much !!

193 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the ID Card Printer Savings staff and other customers.

ID Card Printer Savings?