O2.co.uk

O2.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. O2.co.uk also ranks 16th among Mobile Carriers sites. The most common issues with O2.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate O2.co.uk?

“Excellent service”

Tom B.
11/20/16

Having been with o2 for some time now I find that even although I do not buy my phone from them that they are more than delighted to help just so long as you have an account with them. Taking phone problems into one of their stores and the staff who really know their stuff get to work and you walk out feeling so relieved that it has all been taken care off.

“The worst customer service I have encountered in 50 years”

Justin M.
7/24/17

My Father in law has been diagnosed with terminal cancer so my wife travelled to France on 11th July. Since being there her phone has failed, i therefore bought an O2 pay as you go and topped it up with £20 I then on Saturday requested a port in of her existing number and was given a date of 24/7 by online chat. I found a flight for this evening for my son yo take the phone over to France and before booking had another online chat with one oft your representatives who said here was no problem it would definitely be done and no too worry, she even explained that her Grandfather had died of cancer so she knew what we were going through and there would be no issue. We then get a text saying it will not port until 25/7 when the phone will be out of the UK so the port will fail How dare you change the date after I double checked with your live chat, they are hopeless and despicable liars. I have now paid for a flight that is useless as was required to get the phone to my wife so she could make arrangements for her dying father, are you going to reimburse the flight so i can buy a new one for tomorrow? Your customer service is shocking to the core and I await a response as to why you cannot port the existing number as agreed today.

tomb236
November 20th, 2016
justinm108
July 24th, 2017

vivienh1
March 3rd, 2014
Having had numerous experiences of new mobile phones and different companies recently I have to give a big thumbs up for O2's helpline on their website. I got through to a guru for online chat advice very quickly on several occasion and received clear advice and help from very pleasant staff. Hurra for O2. (Today anyway!)
sarahj123
February 2nd, 2016
The website is so quick and easy to use. I can top up my account, view my plan usage and even look at the extra bolts on (I'm on Pay as you Go). This used in conjunction with the app is amazing!
morganr15
February 18th, 2016
I had a mobile payg which I kept for emergencies.
Most of the time it was switched off and used occasionally for the odd call and to access the weather.
Recently I received a text from o2 saying "you only pay a £1 for using data today" which I ignored.
The following day I again received the same text and again ignored it.
The next day same again.
I never thought anything of it until I noticed that my balance was disappearing.
£3 had just disappeared despite not using my phone at all.
I then tried to contact customer services and eventually got through.
The person I spoke to, in response to my appeals for a complaints address, cut me off.

A few days later I find all of my personal data in the phone has disappeared completely.

No refund and no apology.

So, I would say to any potential customers of 02 don't trust them even for a minute.
seans30
March 11th, 2014
The only place to go - really. Cool for topping up cards and checking balances and that.
adrianh4
November 14th, 2011
O2 are very prompt in their deliveries of phones, sim cards etc. Getting to one's account on the website can be confusing especially if one has multiple accounts.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the O2.co.uk staff and other customers.

O2 is a leading provider of mobile phones, mobile broadband and sim only deals. Explore My O2, Priority, O2 Refresh, O2 WiFi and much more at O2.co.uk.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about O2.co.uk?

Have a question about O2.co.uk?