Review of NumisCollect.eu

Tel: +31 (0) 546 455234
info@numiscollect.eu

ludon1
9/7/18

After 2 months still waiting for my order.
No contact possible, they don't respond!!
STAY AWAY !!
Na 2 maanden nog altijd geen contact gekregen, ondanks tig mailtjes en belletjes.
Slecht tot en met!!

vaidiss
7/4/17

Numiscollect is the place where people are cheated! Be careful as you lose your money! You will not get any coins! Unfortunately, I was already cheated :(

ojoc
1/4/16

Excellent

richardd73
6/4/15

They sell things they didn't have in stock. Than you can wait and wait and wait...
I Thought that the product was in stock, but it isn't so and they don't tell you before you buy!

patrickl8
11/2/14

Ordered coins end January, received them mid February. all communication very quickly. Maybe your emails are not reaching them.
i'm very happy and ordered already again and expecting delivery in next days; just got confirmation of shipment.

michaelb129
12/15/13

Complete scam. Coins never arrived, they keep blame not working e-mail system. No refund for 3 month, had to do it via Visa

alang20
2/8/13

The endo of October, 2012, I ordered a coin from this dealer in the Netherlands. Many weeks later I received a package, with the wrong coin. Mistakes happen so I wrote and explained. I was asked to return the coin (at my expense from the U.S. to the Netherlands) or keep the coin and I would be invoiced for 17 Euro when the correct coin came. I kept the coin, notified Numiscollect.com and I am still waiting for the correct coin (59 Euro plus shipping/registration). He is VERY late answering e-mail and often just doesn't answer. This is a very irresponsible dealer in coins, not trustworthy and a great place to throw money away. Do not even consider ANY numismatic transaction with him! I will gladly revise this evaluation if I ever receive the coin but as of now, I am very disappointed in that I do not have the coin I ordered, and I am out 59 Euro. I did not want nor need the coin he sent, but it would have cost me almost the value of the coin to return it by secure mail to the Netherlands. A TERRIBLE company. Please save yourself a lot of frustration and buy your coins elsewhere. AG Massachusetts, U.S.A.

tathagatam
1/10/12

I tried to buy some coins from them, because there website showed that they have few unique coin that are not available anywhere else at a very good price. So I decided to order 2 coins from them initially. They generated a order number and mailed me that I will get a mail stating confirmation and the payment mode in 48 hrs. It is almost 24 days, I tried to mail them to know the status, not a single reply from them till today. wow, what a great company it is. Please never try to buy anything from them. I doubt, they have any of those coin in inventory.

geraldl1
7/18/11

Horrid. They do not sell physical coins, they sell virtual coins. You will never receive the coin nor get you money back. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

ericc14
7/8/11

I was hesitant to buy from this company based on the previous reviews but I did anyways because there was such a good deal. When I first tried to email them it took weeks for me to get a response. Once I purchased the items I emailed them again with a question and ever since my emails are responded to very quickly.

I got my products and they were packaged very well. There was one problem with an item and they responded quickly to my concern. They quickly shipped me a replacement product at no charge. I couldn't be happier.

I don't normally write reviews on websites, but I wanted to give them some praise to let people know they aren't that bad!

antoniod1
6/2/11

A SCAM. I order a coin, sent me a wrong and I return via registered mail for send me the correct and never arrive, they will continually deceive the mails, say they have sent the coin and not true, you ask the shipping number and say they do not give that information. Now I am asking VISA to return my money. Well, after two and a half months I got my money thanks to Citibank.

robertc22
2/18/11

Ordered 2 coins on Jan 14, 2011 and never received them. Sent 3 e-mails to 2 different addresses at the website and never got a reply. Have just filed a complaint with credit card company who stated payment went to France (not Netherlands) and that Numiscollect should not be using 3rd party collection (ogone) or charging to use a credit card!

miket9
11/24/10

This is a site that sells collector's coins and they are based out of Europe. I ordered several coins from them and did not receive till I file dispute to my credit card . Then they said this is pri-order. Well, that was in Aug 2010, and now it is November 2010 and I still haven't received all coins. I sent about several emails and left several voice message on answering machine ..but then never get back to me until I requested my money from credit card . Well, they finally responded threatens me with the court and addition fees if I did not cancel my request for refund. Be careful and DO NOT BUY from this company.

jasonk2
10/17/10

This is a site that sells collector's coins and they are based out of Europe. I ordered three coins from them and only received two. They said the third coin would arrive in a separate shipment. They said they did this to avoid duty tax or something. Well, that was in March 2010, and now it is October 2010 and I still haven't received that coin. I sent about 7 emails to them asking them what is wrong and they will respond to one out of 3 emails that I send with short answers such as "we will look into this"...but then never get back to me until I sent another barrage of emails. Well, they finally stopped responding and I don't have my coin and my credit card company won't refund it since it's been over 90 days. Be careful and DO NOT BUY from this company unless you want to take a chance and lose your money.

Questions? Get answers from the NumisCollect.eu staff and other customers.

NumisCollect.eu?