abc-reg.com

abc-reg.com has a consumer rating of 2.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. abc-reg.com also ranks 230th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate abc-reg.com?

“Quality was better than expected, overall very happy!”

Hazel H.
10/21/13

Quality was better than expected, overall very happy! I ordered some AJ wall lights from them in September with an expect eta of late October. To my surprise I received them just seven days later which made my day. They threw in a discount voucher too, so maybe I will go back for Christmas time.

“This site is a pice of shit dont fall for it I ordered a sofa back in 2014 and its 2018 no sofa”

Katlin M.
3/8/18

$#*! THIS IS A PECE OF $#*! I hate it hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

louiset19
February 27th, 2014
Have been waiting since dec 2013, but investigated further in the t&cs, says it can take a few months for orders. Obviously no one seems to be on the phone all the time, but I got an email response with a tracking number and my stuff came the otha week. Can't complain though because they had the best price I could find hahah
katlinm2
March 8th, 2018
evad7
January 26th, 2014
Waiting for my order no 153 since November 2013. No one answers the phone ever. They have not responded to my emails or voicemails since Christmas. Given their lack of communication since I accepted their offer of a refund, I can only guess the company is folding.
hazelh12
October 21st, 2013
yuriz
February 17th, 2014
I bought a lamp from nudesign in November last year, order N167 and the lamp was never delivered. After waiting for over two months I cancelled the order and had no refund or reply after that. Read more reviews from the other nudesign buyers elsewhere on the net. Don't buy anything from nudesign.
victoriac14
November 22nd, 2013
The people running the business is not honest, nor trust worthy. Be careful suppliers, they may decide to run away one day with loads of debts left behind. Customers, brace yourself when you are trying to get warranties and find that business no longer exists one day.
kathyt15
December 7th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the abc-reg.com staff and other customers.

ABC-REG.COM - Domain Names / Website Hosting / Web Design / Logo Branding / SEO / Advertising / Web Development / Online Forms

dalet15
DALE T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about abc-reg.com?

Have a question about abc-reg.com?