Review of Noom

Noom reviews

geris14
4/21/19

I went to this site to see what it is all about. They offer a 14 day free trial, but when I went to finalize, they wanted my credit card info. They state that this is so that there will be no interruption in service. This sounded fishy to me, so I went to the BBB site, and there were lots of bad reviews. The BBB gives them a B-, and they are not accredited.

brianl475
11/25/18

My wife signed me up for a free trial on noom.com. Turns out it wasnt free, it was $129. Their product is a coached food log system. They set my calories at 1400cals. I am 190lbs, 5'9" and fit. My 1st day following Noom.com I pasted out during my workout while holding a 200lb log overhead during PT. I asked my coach Vanessa if I was really supposed to be eating 1400cals? "Yes" How many people have been enrolled and endangered by these coaches? When I asked for a refund, nope. Said I didnt cancel within the specific time period.

Tip for consumers: Dont waste your money and time with noom.com

Questions? Get answers from the Noom staff and other customers.

Noom?