Review of Nonickel.com

Tel: 704-947-1917

suzuyos
Suzuyo S.
2/12/19

After ordering, it shipped quickly.
E-mail reply of inquiries is also early.
It is a store that you can purchase with confidence.

karenh623
Karen H.
2/10/19

I signed up to receive free shipping on my first order and received the code "Newsletter" in an email but the system would not accept the code. I hope the product is better than the website.

cameronl28
Cameron L.
2/9/19

Had an issue with my order and it was resolved by a person,not an automated system, in a timely and satisfactorily manner. Very happy with how it all worked out

kandiceb5
Kandice B.
2/9/19

The first time I put it on the buckle broke. I wrote the company and they said to try to fix it myself. I am in sales myself and would never offer this as a solution for one of my customers. I wrote back stating my displeasure of paying $30 for a belt that broke right away and that I needed to fix it. They then emailed back to have me send it back to them and they would fix it. I was not satisfied with this answer either. I did not want the same belt that had a defect. They finally stated to send it back and they would refund me. I was very sad about this transaction and wouldn't even be looking at a belt like this if I didn't have an allergy.

ravivz
Raviv Z.
2/8/19

You have good leather quality but the pointed leather tip was not 100% symmetrical and it would be more practical if customers could also shorten the belt from its base (near thee buckle) and not only from the tip.
Great delivery time though.

rolandl38
Roland L.
2/6/19

I was looking all over for this necklace, I'm so happy I found it! I bought one in Alaska two years ago and wanted another for a friend.

beverlyk57
Beverly K.
2/6/19

Wonderful people who own this place. Every time I have ever called they have provided well over the top service. The belts are quality made and I have not had any break outs while wearing one.

brandis67
Brandi S.
2/5/19

My husband hates admitting he needs new clothes/accessories, so I usually surprise him. I hated that he only had one nickle-free belt because he kept mistaking the old belt for it which led to a bad rash. So glad I was able to.surprise him with a new belt

meagank14
Meagan K.
2/4/19

This is perfect I've tried getting belts off of other places that say there's no nickle but there is still nickle in it. My bf is very allergic and these belts don't make him break out very happy

wendyb252
wendy b.
2/2/19

it wouldn't let me advance in the checkout multiple times had to close out and go back...plus site is is slow and not very mobile friendly.. I would possibly purchase again depending on quality when it arrives

michaelb1684
Michael B.
1/31/19

Your website is a little tough to navigate on a mobile phone. Hitting the back button resets the search filters. A little frustrating.

leannab1
Leanna B.
1/31/19

So happy to finally find a belt that won’t give me the dreaded rash!! Back to wearing my favorite jeans!

cathym311
Cathy M.
1/29/19

My son has experienced a rather severe rash from his walmart belt. We do not mind buyind goods from Wal-Mart, however, his rash went away for a while then spontaneously returned when he began wearing that belt again. We discovered his uncle was also sensitive to nickle and decided to purchase a nickel free belt. Everywhere we looked in stores was ridiculously priced. We happened to find this site, whom was offering a discount on the exact belt he wanted. We are awaiting arrival now.

peterb500
Peter B.
1/26/19

Good niche site/company for very specific product, but it is well run, reasonably priced and I had good results with my first order, so I came back for more. US Post shipping rates to Canada are OK but still expensive.

maryb539
Mary B.
1/20/19

Glad you are out there! I will tell those I know with nickel allergies. I wish I had known you were there sooner

danan32
Dana N.
1/17/19

This is the first time ordering from you so I need to experience the entire order and delivery process as well as the product quality to be able to actually recommend your company

georgeb541
George B.
1/14/19

6.80 to ship one belt seems high. I could probably find the same thing with free shipping on Amazon but I do like your belts

patricks382
Patrick S.
1/13/19

I had a hard time finding the belt I wanted in the size I needed. The price on these are high if you compare them to a normal belt. Somehow I was found a nickel free belt at a store. It broke, I fixed it and the leather finally failed which is why I'm buying a new belt. I will see how it works and see if going the titanium route is better than the route I chose this time.

georgem587
George M.
1/2/19

Love your belts, I've been wearing a black one for over 6 years now and it's still in great shape.

I'm really glad to see you offering so many different options now.. just wish the buckles could snap off to swap out with other belts. No big deal though, these are high quality belts that don't make my skin allergy break out in an itchy rash.

ericd252
Eric D.
12/29/18

There is a sale on these belts as a pair but I had to order individually in order to get the correct size.

shellyd43
Shelly D.
12/28/18

I'd love to see images of the back of the buckles as well. But having multiple images to see up close is great!

audreyc67
Audrey C.
12/28/18

Great, except I’d rather pay $6 more and have free shipping (pay the same price but feel like shipping is free).

deborahl204
Deborah L.
12/27/18

I adore the colors and beauty of the dichroic glass earrings! They are even more beautiful "in Person." The quality of each pair is outstanding.

martinn46
Martin N.
12/27/18

I already got product from this company it is great. The only place that can guarantee I do not have a stomach rash

janetc276
janet c.
12/25/18

Well made, son loved them but too small for his waist so reordered same ones. Others fit my husband so he got an unexpected gift

Questions? Get answers from the Nonickel.com staff and other customers.

Nonickel.com?