Review of Nonickel.com

info@nonickel.com

michaell1028
Michael L.
4/8/19

I appreciate the prompt delivery. This is my fifth belt purchase. I do wish the finish on the buckle lasted longer.

dustinp47
Dustin P.
4/8/19

The website is a bit glitchy and doesn’t remember preferences well. Other than that I am excited to try out the belts.

lesliej77
Leslie J.
4/7/19

Everything we ordered arrived promptly, within just a few days of purchase. No damage, and the earrings are all so lovely. So far there have been no allergic reactions to the metal, which will hopefully continue. We are very glad we ordered from this company. It's really hard to find good quality earrings that are beautiful and won't cause rash.

jennifere205
Jennifer E.
4/6/19

The belts are amazing, I haven't broken out since having them. I love the belts I own. The only downfall is one of my belts coating started to chip but other than that, the strength has not been compromised.

summerb24
Summer B.
4/6/19

My fiance had one of these belts before, the quality is fantastic and it lasted three years before it finally broke. Repeat customer for life!

audreys78
Audrey S.
4/5/19

Really appreciate all the time you took to respond to my emails and to help me select a belt that works for me. Can't wait to get this. Crossing my fingers!

nicolec504
Nicole C.
4/3/19

My husband developed a nickel allergy and all his belts gave him a severe rash. It was so hard to find nickel free belts that were also stylish. He loves these and they came faster than expected.

allanc69
Allan C.
3/31/19

Your products have been a godsend to anyone with a nickel allergy. I am looking forward to next purchase!!!

Mahalo,
Allan

cynthiar189
Cynthia R.
3/28/19

I had alot of delays from the PayPal process. Kept freezing. Had to put my card info in several different times

kelsib4
Kelsi B.
3/26/19

Website is easy to navigate. My son is allergic to nickel and I never realized that you existed. I look forward to no tummy rash!

wesleyk22
WESLEY K.
3/24/19

THE SHIPPING ON THE BELT NEARLY KILLED THE SAVINGS BUT I NEED THE BELT AND DONT REALLY HAVE THE TIME TO GO BY A STORE SO THIS WILL DO.

alisonp64
Alison P.
3/13/19

I bought these products as gifts and haven't yet given them, so I don't have a full review to give, sorry!

maurad5
Maura D.
3/12/19

I'm so glad I found this website! I'm allergic to the buttons on my jeans and now I have a solution to the problem.

carolyna56
Carolyn A.
3/7/19

Bought this belt as a gift for Christmas. Needed smaller size, so returned it and asked for an exchange. I never got the smaller size belt, but was not charged for it. Decided to try again.

kippb1
Kipp B.
3/4/19

Checkout & pay methods not well defined. Was forced to go to PayPal first before allowed to use my credit card. (why?!) Contact your IT guys. Almost left the site - but needed this buckle. Next time need may not be so great.

daphnej4
Daphne J.
3/4/19

I have order from you all several times in the past. I have been very pleased with all my products.

saraht260
Sarah T.
3/3/19

I bought a nickel free belt for my husband 4 years ago and he loved it. It's about time for a replacement so I came back and bought another!

jacobg98
Jacob G.
3/3/19

The category tags used in the search function don't stick if you go forwards and backwards from page to page, and are awkward to remove once added. $7.50 is too much to ship a belt at the lowest tier, it doesn't weigh much and is small. You do offer nice specialty products.

gascodec20
Gascode C.
3/2/19

Delivery time was ok. The buckle is well made and have a nice looking. I recommand this purchase to everyone who need a nickle free buckle because of allergy. I am from Canada and i will buy again if needed for sure.

drj78
Dr J.
2/24/19

Had a expensive alligator belt and surprising the bar across the top broke unrepairable
When I investigated buckle replacements I found your site and joyfully found a similar buckle or the same. The ease and information on your site was on target .. wish your family and business well,

rn52
R N.
2/21/19

It was really easy! Would be helpful to know under delivery options how long standard US mail takes. I need within a week so didn't want to take chance and paid extra $15 for shipping 1 day. Anyways overall great!!

garya165
Gary A.
2/18/19

Did not ship to the address requested. Over priced.... Did not asked to be signed up for more products. Will not buy from again.

markp581
Mark P.
2/13/19

Belts a bit expensive, but really this is the only option. Can you find a way to ship locally within Canada? Or have the Duty set?

suzuyos
Suzuyo S.
2/12/19

After ordering, it shipped quickly.
E-mail reply of inquiries is also early.
It is a store that you can purchase with confidence.

karenh623
Karen H.
2/10/19

I signed up to receive free shipping on my first order and received the code "Newsletter" in an email but the system would not accept the code. I hope the product is better than the website.

Questions? Get answers from the Nonickel.com staff and other customers.

Nonickel.com?