Review of NoNickel.com

info@nonickel.com

chanteller6
Chantelle R.
8/16/19

The belts last a long time and prevent rashes.... Yay! We will continue to order products from this company.

mattw149
Matt W.
8/12/19

Excellent customer service! Quality belts for fair price. Not my first purchase and won't be my last. So good to have a company with people with whom you can actually talk!

junes94
June S.
8/10/19

Shopping experience is very easy! One question...how do I get a discount? It’s mentioned and it would sure be helpful, but how do I get it? Also I would like to put in a review about your wonderful products. How do I do that? Thanx so much, June Schoening.

jonathanp198
Jonathan P.
8/9/19

Thank you for multiple smooth orders! I only wish I could purchase titanium Chicago screws for my belts through you all, too!

davidf901
David F.
8/9/19

I have suffered, unknowingly, with a nickel allergy for months with no idea of what was going on. Now I know what it is and what to do about it. This seems to be the best place to start in terms of selection and price. I'm looking forward to the relief!

williamm847
William M.
8/7/19

Your selection is very limited and the few things I found I put in the cart were removed when I got to the checkout because they were no longer available. And No white belts of any kind? To be honest this all makes Me wonder if I need to start a nickle free belt website of my own. I appreciate your service very much. Thank you!!

billw407
Bill W.
8/1/19

Glad to find a place to get belts without nickel in the buckles. They were very well made, as well. Not cheaply priced, but not very expensive either, really. On a budget, I shopped at the lower end of their range and still these are probably the best quality belts I've owned in years.

inniek
Innie K.
7/29/19

The styling wasn't really what I was looking for. Quality of the buckle was not great. Manufacturing tolerances seem quite loose.

danal117
Dana L.
7/26/19

I have been shopping with NN for years, and I will continue to do so. The products are high quality, and the owner lady was nice and helpful the last time I spoke with her.

chelseam85
chelsea m.
7/25/19

Owners are extremely helpful & nice. The belts are great quality! I love purchasing belts from NoNickel.com!

evanb120
Evan B.
7/21/19

Easy to use and found what I needed. Price was a little expensive, but this is the best and most convenient option I could find.

barbaraa280
Barbara A.
7/17/19

Love the product and the service, just wish I would have ordered the next size down.It still works.

aimeeh38
Aimee H.
7/11/19

This is my 3rd time ordering from this company. I have ordered the journeyman belt each time. It is a great product at a great price.

keenanp8
Keenan P.
7/8/19

Your shipping prices seem a bit high for what it is. Why isn't a 2 day USPS priority flat rate option available? It will get me my belt faster and the belt could fit inside their $6 envelope.

Also, the selection of buckles aren't very attractive. I'd like to see some ratchet/ slide buckles in nickel free options. If you had those I would have bought one in a heartbeat.

annd240
Ann D.
7/3/19

Ordering from NoNickel is very easy and there are many belts and buckles to choose from.

I ordered this belt for my husband as he seems to be allergic to most metals. I ordered a buckle years ago but has since been lost. He has never had an issue with the buckles I have ordered from NoNickel and he really likes his new belt.

I would definitely recommend NoNickel.

johnk572
John K.
7/1/19

Great as always !!! Top of the line !!! High quality !!! Super customer service !!!
John K. Lowrance

jessicar274
Jessica R.
6/29/19

This company comes highly recommended from a group I am in for people with severe allergies to Nickel. I am excited to have a belt I can actually wear without fear! The shopping process was easy. The belts were reasonably priced! I am looking forward to purchasing more things from this company!

fredm176
Fred M.
6/24/19

Great job! Hopefully, my belts will arrive soon, however, I read where shipping would be free with 75 bucks worth of purchases, however, I was still charged $7.50.

hollya56
Holly A.
6/23/19

This is my first time purchasing from you but I am hoping the buckle is truly going to eliminate the allergy to for my son.

lucasf48
Lucas F.
6/18/19

I'm glad I can have a belt that doesn't give me belly rashes. I probably should have got a smaller belt buckle but this was the best for my buck.

nickf94
Nick F.
6/17/19

Very excited about having a belt buckle made from Titanium that I won't have to replace every year! In the Texas heat, regular metal belt buckles just won't hold up against the sweat. Now I don't have to worry about rust stains on my shirts ever again!

samanthae92
Samantha E.
6/16/19

I was having a very hard time finding an oversize nickel free belt, I'm so glad I found this site! Beautiful products for a very reasonable price. Will definitely purchase again!

kevinh534
Kevin H.
6/15/19

I've purchased multiple belts and have found the quality to be exceptional. The latest purchases are for my wife.

stephanies287
Stephanie S.
6/8/19

I just purchased a nickel free belt and it doesn’t seem to be doing the trick. I want to try the titanium one.

ernestog13
Ernesto G.
6/7/19

i have nickel allergies and this is the best website to get a belt nickel free. i have been ordering for the last few years and it really work.

Questions? Get answers from the NoNickel.com staff and other customers.

NoNickel.com?